Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but then the story aspect of it tells you so much about Wesker that there's no mystery left to him at all, making him lose all his appeal.

I wish Resident Evil games... Well, REmake in particular, had more cinematics. Not story line related, just something for effect. For example, where you'd find a room with a cerberus, introduce it by showing a cinematic closeup of the dog eating someone's corpse, showing the gory beauty of it. Things of that manner.
*Looks about the thread* Ever get that feeling others just don't keep up with us?

Granted, but with the good comes the bad. Random animations brought on by idle players, showing Chris doing crazy things with his knife and Jill doing poses with her guns, Rebecca humming to herself as she mixes herbs in the infrimary area, Richard giving you faint smiles and thumb ups as he waits for his medicine and Barry keeping tabs on how many bullets he has fired in the excitement, because quite frankly, he's lost track himself (punk). And then, Capcom lifts the animation basics from them and remake them as parts of the cinematics for RE4 with Leon and Ashley.

I wish you could use ANYTHING as a weapon in Resident Evil, even chairs, while you could turn over tables for cover.

Granted, but the characters use them too slowly and the zombies get them before proper execution of the items use.

I wish I could be featured as a main character in RE, without ending up being hated. *Stares at Leon and Ashley*

Granted, you die in the main storyline because Capcom can do that.

I wish zombies were vegetarians XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Granted. But then your veggies come after you for nourishment!

I wish S.T.A.R.S. was a real branch of law enforcement.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 pm
Granted, they get suspended for no one believing that a zombie outbreak is going to happen. (not good i know. sweatdrop )

I wish i had a pet hunter that obeyed my every command and would not backstab me...(I can already see what someone might say...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:13 pm
Granted, but you never said anything about anyone else. So said hunter will slaughter your friends and family, and everyone else you care about. Have a wonderful day.

I wish Resident Evil became public domain (like King Kong) so that any one in the world could make their own version of Resident Evil if they wish to do so. And don't try to use that whole "everyone's gonna make RE crappy" excuse, because I can always choose to ignore other people's REs so it has no effect on me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but you never said anything about anyone else. So said hunter will slaughter your friends and family, and everyone else you care about. Have a wonderful day.

I wish Resident Evil became public domain (like King Kong) so that any one in the world could make their own version of Resident Evil if they wish to do so. And don't try to use that whole "everyone's gonna make RE crappy" excuse, because I can always choose to ignore other people's REs so it has no effect on me.

Granted, but they all become reality and everyone in the world die because one of the stories had running zombies everywhere, which more than likely we wouldn't stand a chance, causing the extinction of mankind...? sweatdrop

And isn't RE already crappy because of Capcom? I'm sticking with the movies lol

I wish Resident Evil 3 was the last Resident Evil game in the series. (Not sure if this one's been done before. If it has then i have a backup wish. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:02 am
Granted, but then there's no remake.

I wish that Richard Waugh did Wesker's voice in Remake.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:05 am
(i thought he did but oh well)

Granted but Capcom Recorded his voice while he had a terrible cold and therefore; the voice acting is ruined yet again...Because it's Capcom.

I wish there were more zombies in REmake...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:09 am
Granted, but then to compensate for how many zombies there are, they were forced to make the gameplay over the shoulder and remake becomes just like RE4. Have fun.

I wish Capcom made more RE games back in PS1's generation, and not the way they made Survivor.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:59 pm
Granted, but that's when they get the idea for RE4-style gameplay, affecting CV/CVX terribly.

I wish Capcom would remake RE2 and RE3 REmake-style.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm
Granted, but nothing new is added except graphics and they keep the same dialogue as the originals had and there's only an easy and normal setting.

i wish i could find glitches on my own in these RE games.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Granted, and the glitch you find erases all your save data and corrupts your memory card beyond repair.

I wish I could slap every member of Capcom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Granted, but then they unleash the T-Virus on the world as punishment...and Las Plagas.

EDIT: Oops...I wish for an RE game based on the G-virus only  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:14 am
Granted, but then every single monster in the game is a giant blob which blocks your hallway, even after you kill it.

I wish more people hated RE4 as much as I do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:42 am
Granted, but then their hatred slowly spreads to the franchise as a whole.

I wish Degeneration didn't have RE4 Leon and I could be assured that Claire was safe from being turned into Ripley.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:51 am
Granted, but then it involves Las Plagas.

I wish that Capcom goes bankrupt.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces