Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:27 pm
((Don't know but isn't someone suppose to make breakfast. Might as well just go along with it. Hehe))

"So is every moring like this. With Gemini all hyper with the choclate?" asked Fox.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:41 pm
Gemini didn't hear a knock on her door for she had her music on and so she can't hear Starfire knocking on the door. As Gemini was drawimg in her drawing book and lisrening to her music. She sang along with her music. She sang,
"I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I'd had it all
But I was waiting for you

Hush now I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my tears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has come

When it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now's there's joy
Where there was weakness I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy

Hush now I see a light in yours eyes
All in the eyes of a boy

I can't believe I've touched by an angel with love

Hush now
A new day."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:23 am
Robin let her go ,he would talk to her in a minute. He walked into Adam's room the matress had been flipped over and draw left open. He moved forward examing the draw's contents..a choclate wrapper ! the bar he gave Adam when they were training in the woods. She was in big trouble now ,she knew not to take things from others.

He marched to her door rapping on the door twice. 'Young lady open this door this instant !' he was in no mood for games she's been in Adam's room and taken something that didn't belong to her.

Adam hovered above Gemini's window looked like she was grounded and Robin didn't sound to happy. Well he was done with them now offically Robin would be to busy playing happy family's to care what happened. He backflipped flying away from the tower.

He sighed but who would train him now ? ,since he'd got back to T-tower he learn't anything new because Robin was always with Gemini. 'Adam the titans have taken you this far on your journey now let be you companion' A distant strong heroic sounding voice which echoed in Adam's thoughts. 'What the ?' Adam shock his head concentrating on his flight the station was close he landed through the window. He quickly hid his scrapbook in his locked and sat down looking at the bumpy dust brown floor. That was it gone finished no more it was this for now on welcome to the slow lane.

A shrill rining rang through the station he looked up a grin on his face not slow after all. He raced out of his room the perfect test for the H2 blaster he hadn't been allowed out for fires since he was at T-tower unless an older titan was with him and seldom did they let him go. The rest of the team slid down the fire pool into the truck. Adam leapt landing on the top ladders taking a firm grip. He would hicth a ride thier.

'Adam basic fire ready?' yelled a bulky bearded fire fighter 'Yeah !' he replied the adreline seriously pumping. The sirens began to whirl as the engine like a chargin bull left the station charging to it's calling.

The massice engine arrived at the blazing fire consuming a big portion of the fire a film a sensible away from the roaring blaz reporting on th scene.
The crew got out getting the hose ready sending out a conteracting beam of water trying to eliminate the blaze. Adam jumped of the truck placing the H2 blaser on his shoulder taking aim the blast on full setting. He fired his own sperate beam as the two began to push back the roaring flames as it slowl lost momentuem.

The blaze was weakened. Fire men were sent in and began reteriving the trapped dwellers. 'Thats all accounted for except one on the top floor,the problem is the stairs have collapsed' the chief explained to Adam as he did his part containg the blaze. It didn'd a genius to know what needed t be done. He saddled the H2 blaster popping two water grenades out his gauntlets and took of heading for the top. He chucked a grenade through a hole on the top floor weakening the blaze making it easier to enter. He drifted in axe ready incase they were trapped. He could hear the weak whimpers of a woman. He turned a corner fiding her covered in a blanket..smart. He bent down picking her up and quickly explained his action. 'I'm fire fighter I'm her to rescue you hold on !' he yelled putting his hand summoning a plate of shieldingas devris fell down. He ran to his point of entrance horrified to find it was blocked.. he need another way out and fast.

He scanned the area looking around rembering his training. He looked up his mind clicking ,the roof !. He made a plate of shielding covering him and his the civiallne shoot it up as he saw the cool blue sky he took off through the hole the roof collasping behind. It was unstable anway it was going to fall any moment. He flew into coming down slowly by the truck the woman daring no to look out of her burnt blanker. 'It's ok you can look now' his whispered his feet touching the ground. The woman was quickly loaded onto a paramedic stecther and rushed away in a screeching ambulance. I hope your proud Robin' he smiled looking up at the sky doubting he was finsihed with Gemini.

(Meanwhile at T-tower)
The flat screen TV on the breakfast bar where the reminder heros ate blared coverage of the fire for all to see of the blaze
as the camera and the reporter rushed other to Adam. As the reporter intened to converse with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:59 pm
-Pours some cereal for herself- Does anyone want some?  

IIRavenII

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:50 am
'Young lady I'm going to count to five' he yelled above the music. '5..4..3..2..1' wasting no time he opened into her room turning off her music. 'Young lady your in big trouble' he said glad the music was gone.

The reporter began poking a mike in Adam's face trying to get a comment. Adam turned away beggining to panic the fear of being focused getting to him. He took of taking his H2 blaster out to douse what was left of the blaze already a weak smoke emmiting of the wreck of a building. He sprayed the last areas of flame wanting to go home knowing the reporter had her camera crew fixated on him the whole.

He landed after his task was completed he landed down on top of the truck as the truck slowly left the scene. He tried to avoid looking back as he knew the cameras were still on him. Mainly becasue he didn't want them to know where he was and come and get him.

The truck arrived back at the station. The crew cheered and clapped at his performance glad to have him back as the chief was glad with everyones overall performance.

After they had finished patting him on the back and congratulating him on a job well done. He went back to his room taking of his suit storing his weapons in his locker locking it up. He lay down on the bed and sighed recalling the events from the past 26 hours they had certainly been different. Even though it pained him he recalled incase he came across (and possibly would) the teen titans again.

The screen in the tower changed to showing Adams face stilled safing the woman with going below th screen 'mysterious hero safes trapped woman' in red below the screen the reporters voice commenting on what had occured.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Terra looked at the screen and got up to get the remote "Hey everyone look at this"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 pm
Starfire walked in Gemini's room as well seeing Robin angry as he walked in. So she made an anrgy face at Gemini and asked her, "What did you do now young lady?"

Fox looked up at the tv and looked surprised and said, "Hey isn't that your friend Adam?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 pm
Terra went to gemini's room "Hey sorry to inturupt but...I think u might want to watch the news."  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:04 am
Robin turned hearing Terra's request she sounded urgent and wouldn't interupt unless uregent. He let a deep breath cooling down 'Stay here young lady and I'll deal with you later. No music 1' he turned round shutting he door heading to the room the TV must be on as he could hear as he got closer he caught captions a stong accented voice talking about a mysterious hero. As he arrived in the kickthen he instantly looked at the screen...Adam ! he must be back with the fire department he let a sigh of relief he was safe. Though he didn't reconigize the area 'Does anyone know were this is ?' he knew he must have left as a reporter stood in front of a dark annilated building Adam had just been in. He would head their and work his way from thier.He just wondered if Star would help.

As Adam thought about Starfire and Geminis speachs to him he felt guilt. Starfire had been right about broken hearts but she was a kid not a even she was just trying to make him feel bad. Anyway they didn't care he'd try stopping Black feather and taking Gemini from her.

'Adam I know it's been rough but it's for the best unite with and relize your destiny as the chosen hero' a eeries distant but heroic voice runf through his head.

Adam began to panic he'd benn hearing that voice for mouths and he was starting to get worried. He wondered what to do apolgize to the titans and comeback ? . No he would'nt battle alongside an immature child.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:20 pm
As Robin and Starfire left her room. Gemini closed her door shut but didm't lock it and sat on her bed feeling a little upset. 'Great why did I had to eat that choclate bar. That was so stupid of me.', as Gemini thought to herself.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Black Feather flew behind a building. As she flew behind a building, her clothes changed to regular people clothing so she can fit in and try to get Gemini. After she had regualr clothes on, she put a hat over her turquorise hair and walked from behind the building. She walked towards the docks and stared at Titans Tower. 'Now how do I get that little brat and I alone', as Black Feather thought to herself and stared at Titans Tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini stood up and walked towards the window. Even though she couldn't turn on her radio and put music on, instead she sang a song that went on inside her head. It was a song that kept going on in her head and the song was a song that she remebered but didn't know where it came from but just sang it  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:41 pm
When terra saw everyone watching the t.v she thought she could go talk to gemini before robin talked to her. She was heading for her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:54 am
Robin wacthed Terra sneak away and it was obivous why 'Stay here Terra Gemini is grounded and it will stay that way until me and Star say so' he said though he was distracted his apprentice had to be found. 'Ok does anyone where the building is ?' he scanned the group looking for an answer.

Adam got up strecthing but suddenly he collasped all he energy delpeted he collaspred on the ground completly closed of from the world. A vision occuring.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 pm
"Hush now my little child
For you must be tired.

When you cry
I'll always be here for you.
For you are my little butterfly
And remember I'll always be here to catch you when you fall.

So don't worry my little angel
For I'll always be here
For a life without you would be upsetting.
So don't worry I'll be here.

Hush now my little child
For you must rest your little eyes
And when you'll wake I'll be right here", as Gemini sang a song that sounded like a lulliby to her but don't kno where it came from.

~~~~~~~~~

'I know what to do now. I'll pretend to be a child and parent expector. To see if the child go well with the new family and to see if their good parents and stuff. Hehehe, I just scare myself sometimes', as Black Feather thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:26 pm
"That is right", said Starfire as she looked at Terra. "And she must stay in her room and think about what she did", she said.

Then Fox heard what Robin asked and said, "I do Robin. Its that-that new bisunesss building they just opend."

Then the Titans looked at her very surprised at what she said since Fox is from a diiferent world.

"What? Hey I got a real good look of your city and possibly no my way around here. And since I can turn into a fox, qive his sent and I'll show you the way Robin. I maybe no dog but a fox is realated to a dog", explained Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:21 am
'Ok Fox show me the way' he ordered a little taken back by her knowledge. 'I can fly us thier with my power' he added intriugd about trying his new talent out. 'Adam i'm coming' he thought.

Adam eyes opened slowly a winter chill cutting right through his body he shurdered his felt like it had split open. He got up slowly shaking. As he finally succeded he looked around,this wasn't the fire department as he was on big lump of rock in the middle of thick fog making it impossbile to see nothing else but fog and rock. The rock was slightly suspened above the water though the rough water still manged to lap splashing the sides of the bare dead rock.

Adam scanned his surroundings it looked he may have been kidnapaed by somone of something. He began to levitate he took off into the fog leaving the rock but before he the rock was distant blip a boulder smashed him in the back sending crash landing back to the ground. Boulders popped out of the ground covered in flames. Adams wasn't wearing the suit he only had his powers to use for protection.

The boulders charged like enraged bulls at the young hero. Adam formed an X with his arms creating a plate of shieldinh the boulders collasping agains the metal into a crumling dust. But the attack wasn't finsihed a boulder a gargantuan boulder popped out the ground fire like theins throbbing ontop chraged at Adam.

Adam saw it coming he released the plate of shielding chraging out to meet the boulder both being annilated on contact knockinh Adam onto the ground covering him in dust.Though his ordel wasn't over flames snaked around the rock bringing a evil red tint to the sky. Adam levitated above the ground daring to go far fearing a repeat of what happened earlier. He put his hands forward firing misty blue steam down in the roaring in atempt to cool it down.Adam had used the steam as his drained his energy and stuggled to use already he felt weak though the fire was stronger than ever. But he couldn't give up he felt rage and desire to win to impress master Robin prove to Starfire and Gemini he wasn't a dumb like her. He roared the steam getting stonger annilating the flames as only white steam was left.

He panted collasping on the dusy black floor. He'd done it.

'Impressive' a voice cut the eerie silenance 'You ready to learn more' the familar voice countinued.

Adam looked up shaking his energy low he was stunned of where the voice was coming from. In front of him stood the exact real life image of the blue hero !. The card his half brother had given him claiming it was his destiny to have it and would wacth over him. 'What are ?,Whats going on ?' even though his energy was depleted he was full of questions.

'I'm the blue hero Adam your new spirit guradian and master' he coutninued picking Adam up brushing down and placing him on a newly appeared stump of rock. 'For generations I have forged a link of heros who are worthy and compatible to unlock the blue hero form and you Adam have been chosen one the next link in the cycle only those he control the blue steam mist can unlock this power. Leading to the question do you accept my other to train you to use the form and unlock the blue hero within you ?'.

Adam was stunned he never thought he was special like this. Looked like he was wrong now he could become stonger Robin was to busy with Gemini now was he chance. 'I accept master' he replied he knew the blue hero story well a hero woulde emrage training young and inept heros who could use the blue steam mist to unlock the ture potential unlocking a new form resembling the spirit.

He looked up 'Where are we though ?' he asked still one more question to ask.

'The spirit world once we return I will always be with you I'll explain more in he real world' he concluded a bright white flash obscuring the bleak view.

Adam awoke on the floor. The chief calling him.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff