Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:15 pm
"Since we were really little, elementary school." Miyako answered. "My parents and I live upstairs across from Maron and Chiaki"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:19 pm
"What about you're parents?" Momiji asked Maron.
Haru had finished his first piece of pizza and went onto his second.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:23 pm
Miyako quickly looked at Maron, wondering what to say to help Maron.

A small shadow crossed Maron's facce before she turned to Momiji with a bright smile. "Both of my parents are overseas working"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 pm
Momiji noticed the shadow cross her face, his smile softened to be a more serious smile, "I'm sure they miss you a whole lot and are counting down the days until they see you again."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 pm
She continued smiling to him. "Thanks" was all she could really say. "What about your parents?" she asked trying to push the conversation away from her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:36 pm
((This brings me great pleasure inside: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KfEE_nYehZ8 ))

Momiji kept his smile, but his face saddened a bit, "Well, my dad's really great, but, my sister and my mom don't know about me," he knew how weird that sounded, but it was the truth, "it's complicated."
Haru got up, sensing parents were a sensitive issue, "Anyone want anymore pizza? Or can I put this away, I guess it will be lunch tomorrow."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:40 pm
Maron became confused, but felt it wasn;t a subject to push and couldn't really think of a respnse, but luckily she was saved by haru.

"No thank you" she responded.

Miyako jumpd up. "Ah! I forget to do my homework! I have to go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm
"Bye Miyako!" Momiji smiled brightly.
"Later," Haru said as he wrapped the food and put it in the fridge.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm
"Bye!" Miyako said as she left. "Maron, don't stay out too late. I don't want to be late for school again."

"Bye Miyako" Maron waved her off. Her attention returned to the other two. She felt awkward sitting here with them, not completely sure what the two knew about her...and also , not completely sure what she knew about them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm
"You saw Haru transform, didn't you?" Momiji said, looking at her calmly, he figured if she had no idea what he was talking about, she would be surprised, so it would be okay. He still had no idea about her being Jeanne.
Haru was throwing out trash but side glanced a bit.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:18 am
"Um..well" she stuttered. She didn't know what to say. If sh said yes then that woul confirm she wasn jeanne, when she already told Haru she wasn't, but she really wanted to know about Haru's transformation. "Um..actually" she paused trying to think of how to respond  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:00 pm
Dante was already back at his office, a box of pizza by his side. "The hell goes on in this town?" he looked at the couch closest to him. on was a school uniform, neatly folded and ready to be used. "What ever." He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep, awaiting the next day.  

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:01 pm
((Welcome to the RP))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:25 pm
Momiji looked up at her with a gentle reassuring smile. Haru leaned against the wall, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Did you? It's okay if you did," Momiji reassured, lying just a tad.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:32 pm
"Yes" Maon admitted. She didn't think she could keep up the chaade. She wasn't the best liar.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games