Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:34 am
Past present.
'Come on you better go and apoligze' Robin siad going to her room knocking no the door cautiously.

Future present.
'Good job Emerald !' he smiled at his little niece. He turned round scowling at Nightfire 'Language young man !' he siad sternly.

The repair drones finished reparing the tower in top shape. Vince looked down at his mini-top. 100% of shieleded items and had surrived no sturcutal damge what so ever looked the drones he designed had done the job. He looked up 'Dad the buildings safe now my drones repaired it' he helped his dad to his feet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:39 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Your right," said Cyborg as he followed Robin to Star's room.

Star walked over to her door and opened it. when she opened it she saw Robin and Cyborg. "Yes," she said.

"Hay um Star I'm sorry about ealier," said Cyborg.

"Oh, that's alright I have already forgave you," she said.

~~Future Present~~

"Thanks son," said Cyborg as he scratched his son's hair.

"Yes,young man watch what you say. And I do know you get it from your father," said Starfire as she stared back at her husband.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:16 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven sighed. She didn't want Beast Boy to be angry or upset even if he did bug her sometimes. "Garfield," Raven said sternly. She knew he would listen if she used his true name. "Believe what you want to, but I don't hate you and I never have. Even when you get annoying."

~~Future Present~~

"Me too." Raven said to Emerald. She hugged her daughter.

"That was so awesome. What Emerald and Nightstar did. I bet those bad guys won't come back so soon. Probably whimpering in their dirty caves." Azar said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:26 pm
~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald laughed. "We ALL helped." She looked up at her mom. "Sorry I didnt listen." As she looked sad in her eyes.

~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire was woundering in the city. She saw a statue with the teen titans on it. it read. "Worlds greatest heroes" "Ha more like the worlds greatest cheaters." She looked at the statue and burned it. "Hmm maybe I should stop by to see my sister. She started heading toward the teen titans tower.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:30 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy stood silently and sighed. "I just wish you'd be more consistant,"Beastboy said as started walking away.
~~~~~future present~~~~
"i't's ok,"Beastboy said as he patted Emerald on the back.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Ok, mom, dad sorry," said Nightfire.

"You better be or I'll have to give you a big bear hug," said Nightstar.

"No, please no," said Nightfire.

"What its only a hug," she said.

"Yeah but girl coodie," he said.

"Oh, so you could hug mom but not me," said Nightstar.

"Yeah, well mom's mom. While on the other hand your my sister,yuck," he said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:18 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven watched Beast Boy walk off. "What do you mean more consistent? Anyway... I'm complicated. It's hard to be consistent."

~~Future Present~~

"It's alright. We're not going to punish you." Raven said. "We can't after what you did anyway."

Azar had turned his attention away from Emerald and his parents to watch the arguement between Nightfire and Nightstar. He laughed. "Still believe in cooties?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Emerald turned around and went to the fridge and grabbed a coke. She sat on the sofa. "Anyone want to celebrate."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Oh, dear," said Starfire as she watch Nightfire complaining about the coodies. But than she giggled at how he said it too.

Then Cyborg looked over and saw Nightfire saying coodies stuff. "Heheh, boy you always crack me up." He than bended down to his son and whispered, "And you have a crush on miss Nightstar there. And you really have nothing to worry about since she ain't your cousin and I'm not their uncle."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:24 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
"Yeah but I just wish I could tell what your feeling were toward me,"Beastboy said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:30 pm
~~Future Present~~

"And so what if I do," said Nightfire.

"Well little bro don't you seem a little old for those," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:53 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire bursted into the titans tower. She grinned. "Welcome to my new home!"  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:37 am
Future present.
Robin sitffled a giggle at Nightfire's comment. He smiled at Emerald. 'Yeah lets clebrate proud of all the teams work'.

Cyber spyder looked up deffiantly. 'I do not ' he whispered in a cheerful tone. He looked at his wacth. He needed to be gone soon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:05 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Ah, don't ly to me son. Oh,and Azar told me, I believe he read your dairy again," whispered Cyborg. He than looked at his son in cinfusiion, "What is son?"

"Yes, lets celebrate," said Starfire.

~~Past Present~~

Then the alarm went on in Titans tower. Starfire looked up and than heard a familiar voice,as her eyes glowed and said, "Blackfire."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:44 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

"Hello Sister...surprised?" Blackfire's hands glowed and sparks came out heading toward starfire.

~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald grabbed a pinata and called pizza.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff