Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:37 pm
^ Yup. I'm having issues with my boyfriend and my best friend.

> I have to go hang out some washing and have a shower now.

v What's the worst household chore you do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm
^ Dishes, i hate doing dishes. I could wash the toilet, I could mop the whole house, but dishes.... gonk gonk its like hell on a sink.... blaugh blaugh

> Yay. 3nodding I just painted my room. Now, to the poster pasting part.... =)

v Answer only if you have legal drinking age, and if you drink ofcourse. (+18 on my country)
Whats your favorite Alcoholic drink??? (Minors, whats your favorite drink?)  

Mage_Kikasium

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm
^ Imma minor...I like iced tea.

> I have no idea how mosquitoes are good for the enviroment.

v Tell me?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 am
^ well, I must admit, this is the first time I've heard mosquitoes are good for environment... XPPP, so I dunt know either....

> The worst neck pain in the world, is on my neck tonight...

v Answer Moonlightz's question... XPP  

Mage_Kikasium

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:59 am
^ They are prey for other animals, such as bats and some species of birds, as well as things like geckos, lizards, toads, and other small animals. These small animals, in turn, become prey for animals. And then so on and so forth.

Other than that though, they don't really... unless you count the spreading of microbes as beneficial to an ecosystem. I'm sure there's some argument to that, since it's beneficial to the microbes, at the very least.

> It's the circle of liiiiiiiiife~ And it moves us alllllllllll~

v What's your favorite Disney movie?
If you've never seen a Disney movie (at which point I will point at you and yell "FRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAK!" at the top of my lungs), then what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

The second option is so boring because I can't for the life of me think that someone who has access to a computer and is on Gaia could have never seen a single Disney movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 am
^ Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe Little Mermaid 2? mrgreen

> Me has a sugah rush...

v What's your favorite candy?  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:21 am
^ It is really hard to choose a top favorite for a candy, I like so many, but if I had to make a choice I would say sour patch kids.

> Other than the headache that I had all day yesterday, I was being nerdy, I created a multimedia home entertainment system. It was alot of frustration, but ultimately satisfying it works pretty well.

v Have you ever made something that was really hard, but you were happy with when it was finished?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:36 am
^ Yes. I made a paper mache sail boat. I used newspaper, magazines, shoe box, pop sickle sticks, cardboard from paper towels, water, glue, and different colored paints.

> I love to do creative things. It's been a long time since I got really creative. I'm so glad I decided to try doing the avatar's in paint.

v Is there a particular hobby that you enjoyed doing all the time, but can't seem to do as much anymore?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Mage_Kikasium

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:53 pm
^ Paranormal Investigation. Since I was a little boy, I've always been able to see things, so much for the weird things that made me be a sleep-walker, because of the great fear I felt, when I was alone in my room watching so many "ghosts" just passing by my bed, and some how, draining some light out of my Aurological Field... Well, since I turned 15, I started my metaphysics study, and I went investigating every weird thing that crossed infront of me.
But now, school, part time work, and some things that had happend to me, made it really hard, to go to every spooky house, or every place were some one says, you could get scared. But I shall be investigating again, when I get enough time. Its a gift, I want to keep and develop trought the time to come.

>OwO... Long Explanation... XPP.... I have sore arms, neck, and back... no more room or wall painting never again... crying

v Do you believe in ghosts? and if so, have you ever had any paranormal encounter ???  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 am
^ Yeah, I do. I haven't really been to anyplace paranormal, though, but I had one definite weird experience and one possible. The possible on ewas, when I went camping one time shortly after my grandfather had died, I went into this building (like the ranger station or whatever). When I was in there, I thought I saw my grandfather walk across a hallway and into a room. When I went to check out the room, though, nobody was in there. I'm not sure if it was really him, though, because there was another door out of that room... and I was too freaked to check. But it sure did look like him.

The one that I'm sure happened was actually in my own room when I was like... 10-13?. I don't know why it happened, considering my house is a new house and no relatives had recently died that I knew of, but I was laying in my bed facing the wall, thinking about stuff and trying to go to sleep. Well, when I was still awake, I felt a pressure on the bed behind me, like somebody was sitting down on my bed. Unfortunately, nobody was awake, nobody ever sits on the side of my bed when I'm in it, and I was definitely sure nobody else had come in my room. It was a definite pressure too, because my body was trying to roll into it, you know? I was frozen for a moment, and it didn't go away while I was just laying there... after about 10 seconds, I finally got the courage to sit up and turn around really fast, and then poof, the pressure was gone, and I couldn't see anything. Now, I can't really get to sleep unless I'm faced away from a wall...

And I wasn't asleep. Damnit, I know what is a dream after I wake up, and that wasn't a dream. And I don't have to prove it to anybody.

Plus, I've kind of been able to feel things sometimes. Not like normal creepy... it's a unique kind of creepy. I mean you walk into a graveyard or something and that's just a creepy vibe... because it's a graveyard. When it happens, it's like this little voice in my head screaming "Something's wrong! Something's wrong!" over and over. A little bit of psychic-ness runs in our family... for example I have premonition dreams, My Mom constantly reads our minds when we're right about to do something, telling us to do it. My Grandma and uncle had this kind of psychic link where they thought about the other right before the other called them.

> As far as ghosts and psychic stuff goes, as well as how the afterlife works, I happen to believe that the individual person is largely responsible for how that kind of stuff works. The mind is a very powerful thing, and I'm sure it does stuff we can't measure. As for the afterlife... I really believe a large part of what afterlife you get is what you believe in... kind of as if you make your own afterlife, in a way.

v Anybody else had better paranormal experiences than me? Paranormal or random weird psychic things happen to them, if you believe in either.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:34 am
^ Not really, but once there was a lot of knocking at the door when I was home alone...and I was waiting right next to it and when I checked there was no one so I stayed there and I didn't see anything that was causing the knocking...and so I freaked. Later I found out it was from the upper floor...stupid thin walls and ceiling. sweatdrop

> I'm going to Taiwan!

v Any one going anywhere for the summer (or holidays)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm
^ I might get to travel to Arkansas to see my dad. I sure hope so. I miss him a lot.

> Since I wasn't able to elaborate on Chainsaw's question, I thought I'd make a little comment here. About 15 years ago, I was sitting in my recliner and started having difficulty breathing and was running a really high fever. I started hallucinating. My friends that were with me at the time, called 911. They were told to place me into a tub with cool water. They did. Next thing I knew, I was hovering above and saw the Paramedics working on me. Not only that; but, I was able to see where everyone was in my house, what they were doing, and what was being said. After I regained consciousness in the hospital, I requested to see Marcus, the Paramedic who gave me CPR to thank him. After he showed up he asked who told me his name and what happened. I said nobody had; that I observed it all. I don't think he really believed me. But a person in the bed next to mine, said I had an out-of-body experience.

V Have you ever been in the hospital and if so, what caused it?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:08 pm
^ No...just for check ups. But once I had to try on contact lenses and both of my eyes were scratched, not badly, but it hurt like bad.

> My family has a history of poor eyesight and tallness...

v If you feel okay talking about it, what does your family have a history of?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:27 am
^ Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Depression, Heart Problems, Strokes, Attitude Problems, Cancer, Lung Damage, I seem to be the only short one, oh yea; and Schizophrenia runs among the family, other than that, we are your average dysfunctional family.

> I've been a member of BigFish games for over three years now. I have built up so many user points, that I had 8 free games to download. I chose 4 and will wait till Christmas time and choose the other 4.

v Have you ever gotten anything for free or win anything? If so, what was it and how did you get it?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm
^ Oh yes! Just now I won a mini raffle...and got a bucket of icecream for free!

> My cousin and my uncle are a little dysfunctional...

v Do you think some of the newer cartoons are annoying?  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games