Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:37 pm
Oiya coughed and grunted then her fist came rushing into Zankuko's face. The collision broke one of Oiya's knuckles. Oiya's body froze and she stumbled over, only to get back up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:43 pm
The thin shread of sanity within Zankuko's psyche had been snapped. Holding her her bloody face with both hands, Zankuko laughed uncontrolably, her laughter filled the room. Instinct took over and disreguarded all reason within some small portion of her mind. She brought both hands in front of her face and with one swift movement, licked both hands. She slowly stood back up, laughing through her teeth. She looked up, hair in front of her face, save for the missing bit revealing an eye. "That the best you can do?" She laughed, jumping for Oiya and tightly clutched her neck with both hands, squeezing with all her might and laughing uncontrolably.

My,my,Zankuko...What a temper...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:45 pm
Ben ran deeper into the darkness, at once looking back. All the while he thought to himself. What the hell would she do that- I can't believe the way he was staring at her, like he was trying to seduce her or soemthing. And the way she returned it! Damn it! I hope She's getting the s**t kicked out of her by the other chick, she's probably just as pissed. Ben had ran nearly nine miles just in the 3 minutes he'd been going. Thanks to his demon and vampire ability that allowed him to run much faster than any human or thing could. He was even quicker than a vampire with advanced abilities, like pure breeds.
Ben paused and rested his back against the trunk of a large oak tree. He turned toward it. He ran his fingers against the moist bark, and then with as much force he could use, punched the tree. There was a loud cracking noise. The tree trembled and shook, then fell over and thudded loudly against the earth. Blood trickled across is knuckles.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:51 pm
Oiya's body stiffined with the manical laughter. For a split second, she regained sanity. "What...? Ben...." She yelled and charged at Zankuko. Her body plowing into hers with an amazing force. They both fell backwards. Oiya turned over with great difficulty, then got up. She stumbled/ran to the door.
Once she was outside she yelled.
"BEN! BENNNN!!!" Then her body sank to the cold earth floor. "Ben. God Dammit Satsujin! What the Hell!"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:59 pm
[[ D: Poop! I gotta go, Ori, post in Re:Universe! o:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:00 pm
Though Ben was several miles away he still had his vampire ability of hearing things very cleary from far away. He faintly heard a cry out of his name. It resembles Oiya's. His clenched fist shook, the blood oosed out of it. Oiya? Ben thought. Whatever. She can come find me if she really cares. Ben was bitter. Ben slumped against the fallen tree. He slid down and sat on the earthy forest floor, his back against the tree. He pulled his knees up, and crossed his arms and rest them on his knees. He sighed, and waited to see if she would come.

[HEY YOU TWO!!! I g2g, my dad it kicking me off. I'll get on tomorrow. ILU BOTH!! <3]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:07 pm
Oiya got up and slowly walked through the mangled yet peaceful forest, Crying out to Ben the whole time. She stumbled and tripped several times. She had gone quiet a distance and had heard someone close by she recongized as Ben. She was walking towards him but fell and hit her head on a stump. It knocked her out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:43 am
Ben had his head resting on his arms. He looked up when he heard a light thud as something hit the earth. Oiya? He thought, standing up. He brushed the dirt of his back and started walking over to where he'd heard the noise. He stopped when he saw Oiya lying face down on the ground. Ben turned her over and lifted her. She had a nasty bump grwoing on her forehead. Dammit Oiya... Ben thought angrily as turned in the direction of the manor. I was hoping I'd be able to talk to you... Maybe I should stay here and wait for you to wake up... Ben turned around and headed back to the tree in which he was sitting against. He cradled her in his arms, running his fingers gently over the bump on her head, then sat waiting for her to wake up.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 pm
ooc: Still open? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:54 pm
Oiya felt movement. She woke up, but waiting a while before opening her eyes. Once she saw Ben was holding her she instantly threw her arms around his neck and sobbed onto his shoulder.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:59 pm
Oiya had awaken at last. She was sobbing uncontrolably into his shoulder. "Oiya, calm down. You're fine." Ben said, his voice soothing,velvet soft. "We need to talk, and I know you want to explain what your side of what happend back their was." Ben wiped away the tears that were flowing down her blood stained cheeks. Ben took his shirt and wpied the blood off her face. He then sat her up so she could speak. "Okay, explain." Ben said, his tone still calm and sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:00 pm
[[@ Nikki: Yup! Just PM Ori for detail! :] ]]

Zankuko lay in a heap on the floor,laughing to herself. Her face was contorted into a sickeningly pleased face. Her black hair was sprawled out about her. Satsujin kelt down. "No need to be jealous. " He whispered, picking her up in his arms. She was out cold. You seem to be more tired than usual...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:15 pm
Oiya tried hard to keep from crying again. "I...I don't know...It was like I was hypnotized. I can't explain it. It's like he was controlling me." She broke down just before the last word and once again, was on Ben's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Takeru saw Satsujin walk out into the hall with Zankuko. He smiled.
"Cat fight?" He asked, jokingly.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:22 pm
"Appearantly, so!" Satsujin said in a tone that repulsed Takeru. Satsujin quickly glanced at Takeru, then turned his eyes toward Zankuko again. She looked insane, but then again, this place was full of unstable Vampires. "I'll be taking her now, no need to ask any further questions..."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games