Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:02 pm
"um..." Aimi stands looking back and forth between the two girls...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:08 pm
Rea continued staring intently at Isura wating for a good answer.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:24 pm
"Knock it off!" Kokoro had completely lost her composure, "Arguing won't help us from dying from the lack of oxygen! And I'm not about to die, because of both your bickering!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:58 pm
Rea let out a big long sigh. "Just....UH! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Rea forcibly grabed the blueprints form Isura hands. Rea was really getting tierd of her snobby attitude. Rea opened the blueprints intensly. "Kokoro,do you know how to hack into the school's computer main frame?"  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:06 pm
"Wait a sec! I did NOT beat you up and you did NOT ask me for the blueprints!!!" Isura said starting to get really mad. She started to walk towrads Rea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:10 pm
Rea ignored Isura."If you can hack we can turn of the electricity so we don't get electrcuted while were working...I have a lighter in my pocket for light."((REA'S THOUGHTS))Just ignore her...we don't need a fight now.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm
"I'll try, the system is pretty advanced, even for me, but I'll do my best to enter it," Kokoro answered while completely ignoring Isura.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:16 pm
"Okay everyone we have to work fast we only have 12 hours now." Rai said frantically. "Also the school has a firewall which needs a code to get through it."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

"O.k.after that we will be good to go. Rai do you have any idea what the shipis supposed to look like?"  
"HEY!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!! I DID NOT BEAT YOU UP AND YOU DID NOT ASK ME FOR THE BLUEPRINTS!!!!" Isura said. Now pissed off, she lunges towards Rea and runs into her.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Rea quickly turns around and ducks away from Isura and throws a punch tawrds her stomach. ((CAT FIGHT!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 pm
Isura smacks Rea across the face and punches her in the stomach."I HATE YOU!!!!" she says as she punches Rea.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:24 pm
"WILL YOU TWO STOP IT?" Rai screamed. Although it was against Rai's better judgement to use his powers on a student he did. "There is a crisis going on and if you can't just stop this nonesense then we'll all die."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Rea quickly recovers and punches Isura in the face. Now both of them are on the ground. Rea tackles Isura. "I HATE YOUR FAMILY AND YOU!!"she screams histaricly.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:28 pm
"Stop it!" Kokoro quickly takes out two tranquilizers and aims them at the two girls, "I will not have you risk eveyone lives on this ship!"  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff