Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 pm
What about the halls where the dogs break in through windows? o_o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Did you notice that in the very first Resident Evil game, in the mansion, there isn't a single window on the first floor?

Canas Renvall
What about the halls where the dogs break in through windows? o_o

rofl x1000

Looks like someone is finally getting an Ashley Point.

Edit: Scratch that. A Sergei Point. mrgreen  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:29 pm
Okay, that would be the only room. Shut up. stare
Other than that one hallway, there isn't a single window on the first floor of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:02 pm
There was also a window in the room in the hallway where you first encountered the hunter (the dark office).

Then you forgot the two windows in the dining room, a window where you find Kenneth's body, a window in the piano room (by the bookshelf), two in the plant room, many windows (at least eight) in the hallway with the saveroom that has the antidote.

It's not my fault you said that. talk2hand  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:39 pm
Yeah, I'm sensing more than just one Sergei point.

We finally popped his cherry, Angela! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:39 am
Well, those don't count... >_> Oh and Canas, please don't ever again say that you popped my cherry, it's disturbing. In fact. For saying something like that, you get all the Sergei points that Angela gave me. Biatch!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:25 am
Canas Renvall
Yeah, I'm sensing more than just one Sergei point.

We finally popped his cherry, Angela! heart

No, no, I'm only giving one because Sergei is as s**t tier as you can get. It would be very cruel to give any more.

To think, our first case of epic fail comes from the guild's biggest purist. mrgreen

And there was no cherry popping, we just pushed his buttons, like we always do. razz

Bio: Sorry hun, Sergei points are non transferrable. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:35 am
Well, then I'll just clone them, and give Canas some Clone Sergei points. So they're like... Ivan points...

And hey, It's been a long, long time since I played the first RE game, and even back then, I don't remember seeing half the windows you mentioned. Didn't pay attention I guess. It still has a lot less windows than REmake. Like the ones in th Art Gallery, and the ones in the hall which leads to Keeper's room and the Tiger statue...

Here's another... Did you notice that in Remake, the mansion always has thunder and lightning. Yet it never rains, nor is there thunder or lightning in the Residence, outside, or in any other location in the game.

Talk about a house with a rain cloud over its head.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 am
A REAL FAN PLAYS IT EVERY DAY ******** I KNOW THE GAME SO ******** WELL THAT YOU COULD POINT OUT ANY WOOD FLOOR IN ANY ROOM AND I WOULD ******** KNOW WHAT TYPE IT WAS GOD DAMN

s**t DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE 4 KNIVES AND A SPORK IN THE CORPES BACK IN THE OUTDOOR CAFE IN RE2 I DID

DID YOU KNOW THAT ARUKAS SIGN IN RE2 MEANS SAKURA BACKWARDS HOLY ******** A STREET FIGHTER REFERANCE THATS BACKWARDS THATS SOME SPACE AGE s**t  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:14 am
ok i think that post can do without the cursing...  

UmbraGallus

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:28 am
...and without all the caps and the lack of punctuation.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:17 pm
Whoa! Holy cow, Bio got served once!?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 am
Vinessa_Valentine
Whoa! Holy cow, Bio got served once!?
Shushh...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:34 am
...Well anyways...

(saw this in the gamecube version however...unsure about other versions)

Did you know that in RE3, in the end when it shows the blown up Raccoon City, (the part where it's that narrator talking about the tragic events) If you look at the mushroom cloud, it kind of makes a happy face. o_O lol the whole cloud is the face. XD  

UmbraGallus

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces