Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:01 pm
"WHAT?!?!?!?!?" shade regains control as the orbs slowly fade away "damn it........ im not lettin them disappear on you, alex." shade sits down, making hand signs. his body becomes inveloped in darkness, and the orbs reappear as if nothing had happened. "i think we're ok, lance. just help me get the doors unlocked!!!!!" he runs up toward the door, slaming into it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:13 pm
"i'm sorry...and yet...thank you oh so much..." stands up and gives shade a quick hug and then looks happily up at the family. "but now we need to focus on getting out of this basement. we could eather use a key or just break the door down." walks over to the door and slips a key out of her pocket and unlocks the door swinging it open. why didn't i do this in the first place? instead of falling down the vent. damn i'm stupid.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:30 pm
Oblivious to all that was happening to those he was still being a bit paranoid about, Tarou finally mustered up enough courage to wander into the house. Even in a haunted house, he felt safe at Arctic's side. After a wrong turn or two, he managed to find her in some random bedroom. His eyes immediately fell to the window. Outside were moths with odd shaped wings of faded green with touches of brown and yellow fluttered. Around what seemed to be another of the same type, but it was different. Instead of faded green, it's wings were mainly black, and instead of touches of brown and yellow, it had touches of red and white.

"The shape of the Luna Moth's wings sure are pretty, aren't they? But... their coloration --faded green with touches of brown and yellow-- ... it needs some updating. Maybe, mainly black wings with red or white touches would be nice... but it may stand out too much. You should go look for some Luna Moths some time, Ta-kun."

"I'm... gonna look at something out there, Arcy... I'll be..." Tarou trailed off, calmly walking off like he was zoned out again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:45 am
Arctic was partially zoning out, but she turned around in time to hear Tarou say he was going to go see something, then see him walking away. Tarou...? she thought, wondering whether or not to go with him. Not quite thinking, she darted out after him, seeing the moth. Hn... hope they can handle the... ghosts... on their own... she thought, jogging up besides Tarou. Well... it's not like I really did anything...  

Bachiatariko

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 am
"Ugh,I thought some one was hurt...."He said as he pushed shade back."Stand back and cover your ears."He said then taking in a deep deep breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:38 am
i did the same even though the comand wasn't aimed at me. "but shade is hurt. he's hurt badly. earlier he was talking as if he were going to die." looks at shades' bloody shirt. then back at lance who was preparing to scream to break down the door. "be careful the house is rather frigile. if a huge shake comes by it might colapse the house."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:06 pm
"i'll be fine. nothing a wolfboy cant handle" he smiles, backing away from the door. "its not like it's infected or anything." shade sits on the floor a few feet away, and takes his shirt off. he starts to lick his new wound, even though it overlaps many other wounds.......  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:05 pm
watches with consern as shade licks his wound. then stares at all the other scares. "that place really did some damage didn't it? how can people be so horrible?" i know what its like to live in a place like hell but they practicly recreated hell for everyone here.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:22 pm
((Nii-nii, sorry for kinda power-playing Arctic, but it was the same reason for you doing so earlier in the rp so, I don't think it matters much.))

With Arctic following, Tarou wandered out of the house and into a random part of the surrounding forest. After a few minutes of mindlessly walking around and between trees, there was a clearing. And in the middle was that same black, red, and white Luna Moth, with a surprise raven haired guest. Almost as if sensing a presence, the stranger turned around, a faint smile appearing on his lips when catching sight of them. "Wonderful day out, isn't it, Miss Arctic, Ta-kun?" he greeted as the miscoloured Luna Moth preached on his shoulder.

The stranger looked human, but at the same time not. He looked around his mid-teens, of medium-tall height --probably near 5 feet 6--, and wore his dark hair in a fashion that'd make average teenagers call him "emo". That was all there was human to kid. His eyes were red --the same shade of red as the Luna Moth that seemed to favour him so--, his skin was pale --really pale, pale to the point it looked like there was a grey tone to him--, and there was just an air to him.

"... I guess, but... you're the one that's been talking to me, right?" Tarou asked, trying not to let his uncertainty waver his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:56 pm
"eh, somewhat. mi friends and i did most of them, though." shade smiles sheepishly "i'm the kind of person who is always getting into fights."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 pm
((No worries~ ^^))

Arctic stood a little stiffly, wondering what was going on. Looking at Tarou and raising an eyebrow at the 12-year-old, she asked, "Tarou, you know this guy?" Then, thinking for a moment, she asked again, a bit more quietly, though she didn't think that it really mattered whether or not the guy heard it, "Tarou, what do you think is going to happen to Shade, Lance and Alex?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:18 pm
Lance's stomach expanded,as he then screamed,the wood of the door peeled off and then the doors wood started to shatter and crack.The hinges spun out of place and then the door flew back.He stopped screaming."There...done.."  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:06 pm
"could you have just kicked it down?" looks up as the shafts tremble. "i think it was a little too much..." shaps and cracks are heard and a rafter crashes inbetween them crushing the stairs. "LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!" looks at shade "are you up enough to rushing out of here cuz we gotta go."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 pm
"Aw come on was I realy that loud!?!?"He asked particularly to know one.He had a idea though he ran to th area with the support beams to the house and tryed to keep it up.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:40 pm
"duh. my ears ar still ringing." stand up and tests the rafter that fell to see if it was stable. "and holding one or two rafters wont keep the house up. we gotta go." a thought suddenly struck. "what if tarou and artic are still in the house?!" unfolds wings and tuggs on shades hair. "come on! lets go!"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff