Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 pm
you have no idea of the power i posses with the scythes power he goes into a shadow stateUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:04 pm
Aaron went back in and sealed it with an elemental force spell, locking them out. "You cant break this, its made of pure elements." Aaron put on a cloak and he said "Frase" and he dissapeared. leaving a crystal of light stoping shadows from moving through the door.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 pm
then withen an instant the shadow goes back to the scythe and d'kar regains his mind what the.. where am i oh s**t not again knocks on the door hey let me in and i can explain  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:30 pm
hang on brother let me make a cleansing potion time lapse 5 min here we need to drink this to go throughthey both take a drink and walk through the door okay the scythe's power can take over the weilder from time to time that power was the scythe taking over my body i need my shadow power back to control the weapons power turns to the figure will you please give back mine and my brothers power  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm
The Crystal Expleled them out again and Aarons voice taunted them "Told you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:17 pm
what the hell i thought the potion would get rid of the darkness in us d'kar we still have the dorment shadow power in us we cant get rid of that i wonder where he found that crystal there extremly rare but we cant get in unless he lets us. hang on i got an idea puts his arms up like a cross then goes into a trance like state and a angelic three tailed fox made completly of light comes out of his body then the body collapses to the ground and the fox opens his eyes and insted of red they are blue you havent seen this before d'kor iv maneged to manifest the light energy inside of me into a full form of light then passes right past the crystal now will you all listen to me?  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:43 pm
A concentrated blast of soul power hit the fox knocking him out of the barrier.
Aaron appeared with a blue bow in hand that had a sign on it.
"Try me again and it will be death." he said
"And to make sure..." He dropped a dark crystal into the room.
"Apologize and i will let you in." he said lifting the crystals and taking the barrier off. He shot an arrow above their head hitting a knight that had pounced.
"Excalibur!" he said as the wind blew them in and he droped the barrier on the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 pm
aaron? please stop all this! what is going on? *trys to go trough it*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:38 pm
fine were both very sorry about earlier but the scythe has a mind of its own and without strong power to match its own it then takes the body as a host bu the curse had got rid of it from my body cause in order to take over it needs the hosts power now were is that ghost thing i really need this curse lifted to regain my full power so i can control the scythe there is a special power it holds it can track weapons of the same maker i know of three more weapons that were made along with this one if we can find them we can have the power to kill the king his army and the wretched creed of assassins  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:08 pm
...what can i do to help? *i say trying to get out*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:44 am
here let me help closes his eyes and with his light he drops the barrier  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:57 am
Aaron went about meditating.
"Like you im bound, i need some black and blue scroll to take off your curse, im still looking for mine." His eyes clouded
The book's pages turned by them selves.
"Get ready for war, were attacking" he said in his war gown. They were all in matching armor uniforms in different colors.
Their blades changed, Nicks diamond spear turned into air, Xavior sapphire arrow transformed into a lunar cresent blade, Ferris' dagger truned into a throwing star, Seth's blades turned into a tri-tip spear.
Nightwing's claws turned into blades.
"We set off at dawn." Seth stated.

**PIC**

User Image  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:15 am
well heres the black scroll what can you do with that like give me some power like enogh to reach shadow state half way?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:55 pm
"Be still!" he said. Aaron summoned his power and in an instant it hit them. They were free and their power restored. Aaron collapsed and was unchouncious leaving his book open.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:05 pm
i can feel the power inside then they both grew still closed there eyes and and a second later they were engulfed in shadow then they both went into their dark forms
d'kor in his full wolf form he like being that form since he was never an good at hand to hand combat
d'kar in his fur form and coat now lets go and finish this once and for all
User Image
User Image  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out