Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir decided to grab some jutsu scrolls from the Cloud Archives. Training was the best way he knew to get his mind off the fight. The scrolls he found were mostly high level lightning techniques, with a few exceptions.

User Image

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coR35g1jGio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:51 am
Fenrir went to the cloud archives and started searching for many things. The first was information on red-eyed kekkei genkais. He found one, and it even had some techniques written with it. Next he grabbed some high ranking lightning scrolls, and all of the genjutsu scrolls his arms could muster. He also looked up information on any and all medical ninja who'd ever lived or visited the village. Lastly he picked up an interesting book on weapon forging. After all of that, Fenrir headed out.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:56 am
Blood entered the area and took the jounin level Fire and Lightning scrolls, and Probably one of the kage level lightning scrolls, and took a few additionaly genin and chunnin level scrolls and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:22 am
Koi walked in and started to rummage through the scrolls. He then came to a Raiton section and looked at the Jounin level techniques. He found the one called "Call of Lightning Technique" and pulled the scroll out. He then headed back to the Training Grounds.  

Zombie Swagger

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin walked into the place looked around at it. "Interesting, i wonder." he thought as he looked for a certain thing.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:04 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir checked up on the histories of Susumu and her current family at the archives. He also found some blue prints of her house. After that he grabbed some scrolls about the uchiha clan and their types of sharingan before heading out.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin smiled as he noticed Fenrir take the certains things, one of which he'd been looking for. he then walked out following him.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 pm
Tera walked into the archives waiting for her studenti.  

ACsweetpea

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:25 pm
"Tera-sensei Tera-sensei!" Mai shouted running into the archives.

Suddenly Yumi's hand emerged from Mai's shoulder "Shh keep quiet!"

The two then showed Tera an earth jutsu scroll .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 pm
Tera smiled seeing the scroll.
"Ok lets both start with the basics." Tera said as she read the scroll.
"Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" Tera said showing the seals to the two gennin and she sank into the soil and emerged behind them

"you try." Tera said smiling

((3 tries to learn))  

ACsweetpea

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 pm
"Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" Mai and Yumi said in unison thinking about it.

"well I guess its useful" Yumi said as she tried but her first attempt just caused her to hit the floor.
(1/4)
Yumi sighed and tried the seals again this time she jumped up so that she it wont hurt as hard but she only sank halfway in.
(2/4)
"Ok I'm half way there" She said doing the seals again and this time sinking compleatly but she had trouble moving.
(3/4)
"Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" She shouted doing the seals and then slowly decended into the soil and walked behind Tera.

Mai looked at Tera a bit hesitant.
((I wanna make it 4))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:09 am
((wa eva))

Tera looked at Mai who was usually the active one of the two and frowned seeing that she was not being herself.

"something wrong?" She asked patting the young gennin.  

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 am
Blood went to the library to check if he had left any scrolls out of the ones he needed to learn, it didnt seem like it so he decided to leave. But then ne had noticed Tera training two young girls and also noticed his wolf no longer following her. Blood then whistled and a howl was heared from the outside and Ryu came in. Blood asked "Where have you been?" Ryu didnt answer and he went to Blood side, Blood then checked for any other things he could learn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:02 pm
Tera glanced towards the sound of Blood's voice "He might know something I need" Tera thought as she grabbed a pinch of clay and her hand mouth chewed it up quick and she made it into a fly and it flew towards Blood and landed near him.

"'cmon Mai you wont learn if you dont try" Tera said as she looked carefully at Mai trying to guess what was wrong.

ACsweetpea

KazElli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:23 pm
"Oh sure sure I just spaced out a bit" Mai said then she giggled

Yumi Shivered seeing her sister giggle "How did I get a sister like that?" She thought as she held her katars.

"But the thing is Yumi and I are right now In one body and what one learns we both learn" Mai said giggling again.

"Yeah but you will do the next jutsu" Yumi said as she smacked her head.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff