Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:04 pm
((I'm here.. multi-tasking, though. @_@

The repeat of events is a good idea. He tried to gain power once but failed and now he's trying to do it again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:06 pm
((but the dude's dead. or he came back to life since he's a mazoku! yeah! And when the stone thing broke that was covering him, he also came out with Wolf Kizoku's jewel! Hayato's wind orb thing! YEAH! it makes sence! xd . and i can gain it by making hayato trust you guys, and defeating the dude. xd nice idea!))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:09 pm
((w00t! It's gonna be a fun plot! Btw, have you decided on who Hayato's gonna fall for yet? I'm curious... Good thing I'm not a cat kizoku...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:12 pm
((I was thinking, maybe I can take control of the leaf stranger since no one is taking it, and use her as his match person. like, in tsk, the windxleaf got together too. XD. i donno. or do you want alcina or lunis to be with hayato? i dont really care.))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:24 pm
((Hm... Well, whatever you think would be easiest. Lunis would make a good match if just because Hayato can sympathize with what she will be going through. And Alcina seems like she'd balance out Hayato's angsty side fairly well. She's definitely going to whack him one for not trusting her and that could make for a cute scene. xd Both relationships seem like it'd be fun. Of course, I have no clue about the leaf stranger. We might want to leave that one open as long as possible though, just in case someone new joins the guild and wants to rp.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:26 pm
((I kinda like AlcinaxHayato in a way. Not that i dont like Lunis or ne thin, Aisu, but i just think it might be cuter. xd like memory said. xd alcina seems to get along pretty well, and i can see her whacking him. xd ))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:34 pm
((Heh, yeah. And she's already angry at him. Oh, the prank she's planning is fun...

The way we're talking about our characters make them seem so official some how... I feel like I'm watching an anime and trying to decide my favourite pairing... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:37 pm
((lol. Gods, where are the others? I want to continue... xd I have also descided to be HayatoxAlcina. Is that all right? And can she be 17 not 18? Since everyone's that age ne way))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:40 pm
((I know. I want to continue too. HayatoxAlcina is fine with me. Don't know how good I'll be a romance though... I'll try. xd I think I decided she was more 15 or 16 actually. I asked if I could change her age to that a while back. 18 was just a wild guess when I was first coming up with her character.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:42 pm
((o ok, ill change it to 16. is that all right? Hayato is 17 btw. 3nodding yaay~ thanks))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:05 pm
"So why don't you tell us why your brother is so strict, Kisa-san? He seems to be about as bad as my father..."

Kisa sank her body into the water so that only her head was visible on the surface and looked up solemnly, "My brother and I... we were told that we were rescued by a man named Suisaiga, the previous ruler of the Fish Clan (Sakanazoku) before Sui-kun. My brother and I were really innocent when we were young and when we were around three, we met Sui-kun. Then, couple of years after when we were six, Sui told us the story of how he was waiting for his father near the shores of the ocean. He told us that when his father came back, he had two bundles in his arms both sleeping peacefully. Sui followed his father to the Hebizoku castle--this one right now--and announced that one of the twins was the future ruler of the Hebizoku. Apparently, that man knew our mother but passed away before we ever got a chance to know her name." She shifted her feet in the water and continued, "But Sui-kun told us that his father knew our mother and saw her pale on the sand with a bitemark on her neck... on the sand, there were footprints and a poisonous snake coiled near her arm. She was still alive and we were there on top of a rock a couple of feet away from her. She told her story--how strangers came and beat her, ordering her to give us to them and if she did, her life would be spared. But like a loving mother, she gave up her life for us. They were able to take us when they saw Suisaiga and when they saw him, they ran. She asked him to take us and bring them to the Hebizoku palace where we'll live safely and be with others just like us. She said that we were the children of Shirahama--the previous ruler of the Hebizoku so therefore, Suisaiga had a right to announce that one of us was the new ruler. We say one of us because there's only one person who would be in the position for the clock... though I'm betting it'll be my older brother... because everyone thinks so too."

She took a deep breath and this time, looked down at the water, "The reason my brother hates strangers so much is because 'strangers' hurt our mother and realized that 'strangers' could hurt us as well." She smiled sadly and looked up to the girls' faces, "He hates me for being too gullible and too trusting and tells me that if I trust someone too much, I could get hurt too. But, even if I do get hurt, I'll realize it then that you can't trust every single person you meet. But I'd like to believe that even if this one person or two... or even A THOUSAND that will hurt me, I know that I can find other people who won't... because not everyone is the same and not everyone is different."

Her sad smile turned into a cute, cheerful grin and giggled, "So that's my story." She turned to the high stone, pebbled wall behind her, "You heard that, right Hayato-san? I hope you did! That was a long story, I really don't wanna repeat it!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:22 pm
"If I'm so stuck-up, why was I generous enough to let you even stay?" A pair of hazel eyes glared at Hayato. Kisuna stepped into the water with his back turned at the wolf, hoping that he wouldn't have to converse with a stranger like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:27 pm
((16 is good. ^^))

"That's horrible..." Alcina whispered at the end of the narrative. Who could do such a thing... She smiled at Kisa's declaration of trust though. That was a good sign. "I'm sure your brother will open up again some time! We just have to prove that not all strangers are bad!" Like me for example. I'm the Time Stranger after all!

The princess had not realized that the guy's hot spring lay on directly the other side of the wall. She let out a small yelp and ducked lower into the water, blushing. "You mean the guys can hear us?!"

Then Hayato's voice reached her ears. They can hear us... "Yeah, well, what's wrong with trusting people?" she yelled, trying to control her embarrassment. Remembering she was still angry with him helped. "Kisa-san is right! And when you do find someone you trust..." Alcina thought of her older brother, Arian and smiled slightly. "When you do find someone you trust, it feels really good. You always know there's someone who will help you, no matter what."

Alcina heard Kisuna's response to Hayato and blushed even more. Great. He's been listening...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:35 pm
Hayato chuckled, seeing him come in. "Because you care about your sister, and can't back down on her wishes, no?" He raised an eyebrow at him. "Besides, you know it is not good to turn back a Werewolf Kizoku leader, the Royal Princess, and I, Wolf Kizoku leader out, am I right again?" he eyed the leader carefully.

He felt his headaches leaving him. What Kisa said earlier had eased it a little. The memory was slowly moving away. But his traitor friend's face was still on his mind. Laughing at him. He winced, clutching his head again. Pain was running in Hayato?s head. He felt weird. Like something was going to happen. Something he didn't like.

"As for you, Princess, maybe I do have someone I trust, maybe I don't, who knows?" He chuckled. "And besides, just trust will not really bring peace between people now, right? If trust can solve anything, then Mazoku should be nice. Trusting..." He ended with an anger expression on him, but it disappeared soon. "Anyway..." He stopped. Silence followed, until suddenly, he jerked up from the water, looking out to the North of where they stood. He frowned. A wolf?s cry was heard, this time, loud enough to let the others hear as well. He remained standing for a while, until his face turned into anger.

"Twerp's Sister, sorry, but hold off the tour, but please take the Princess and the others. I have to go to attend something." He said, and he quickly got out, scrambling to his clothes, and running out of the palace.

"No! he can't be back alive!" He growled his anger out soon as he got outside. He then, howled in reply to the wolf?s cry. 'He can't be!'  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games