Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Hogosha jumped back."Hogosha style-Fire tornado!!!"He said as he spun in mid air as a fire hurricane formed around him,he launched himself at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm
Syuu gets away form Kacy. She runs infront of the man. She gets ready to take the ful hit.

Kacy start to run for Hogosha. "STOP YOU WELL HURT SYUU!!" She yells.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:04 am
The Hurricane then faced the ground as he tunneled under it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:52 am
the man jumps on a house and smiles.

Syuu grabs KAcy and puts her sword to Kacys through  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:07 pm
Two came up out of the ground one behind syuu and one behind the building the guy was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:19 pm
The man shacks his head. He jumps down and kicks the one behide Syuu away.

Kacy stands there. Now knowing what she should do. Not really wanting to hurt Syuu.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 pm
runs out of store and looks confused as to whats going on. then sends a small lightning bolt at the man, syuu and hogosha paralyzing them. " alright. i want to know whats going on and why you all are fighting. and who the hell that man is."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:27 pm
Kacy gets away form Syuu and walks over to Alex. "Mmm the man trying to kill me...Mmm...Syuu under a contruling jutus....and Hogosha being a good boy and trying to help..... And the mans trying to kill becuse im...im....lets just put it as im the next ruler of this village." as Kacy says smileing a lil bit.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:34 pm
"thats sweet. so why are you living out side the village instead of in here ruleing over it?" sees the man break free and sends a rope of lightning to wrap around him and every time he moves he gets electrified.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:43 pm
"Sadly ppl have been killing my helpers around the village. So i want into hideing....And we can let him go. Its not his time to die right now. " Kacy says cuting the rope of lighting with her fan.

The man runs out of the village when Kacy sents him free.

Syuu stands where for a min then passes out.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:49 pm
"why go into hideing? why not just confront them? you wont get anything done at the rate your going." heads up to the roof and brings both lance ans Syuu down. "sorry lance but your stuck like that for a while. their's nothin i can do." carries Syuu on back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:40 pm
"I dont know..."Kacy mubbles. Kacy walks infront of Hogosha. She blows a nice small wind in his face. It makes him none paralyzed. "There you go you can move now. A lil trick i learned......"She says smileing. "We should talk Syuu to the Doc just to see of shes going to be fine..."  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:49 pm
"this knuckle head? if shes anything like me she'll survive. all she needs is a nice little sleep." ajusts the way syuu lays on her back. "i think i need a little rest too" *yawns* "so how bout it? the suns setting and we could all use a little shut eye. shall we set up camp for the night, get something to eat and call it a day?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:12 am
"Ok a lil sleep well work." As she grabs Hogosha`s hand. She heads for her house.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:17 am
follows after the two toward a house and lays Syuu on a bed once inside. "man am i tired." falls backward onto a rug and is asleep instantly.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff