Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:37 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Oh...anubis my favorite egyptian god....coolest by far of them all...

Heck yeah. Anubis is defnitely the coolest.

Except Mark. And he doesn't even exist. But his sister's a little scary...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:03 pm
Anubis should be everyone's favorite Egyptian god. ALL HAIL THE JACKYL!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:15 pm
hes cool....not shure if they are my fav....my true favorite god wuz one i made actually...The Lord of Light and Shadow. Ryus, Destroyer of Worlds. he wuz both evil and good as one...he wuz the first god..and all others spawned from him...but the inner battle of light and shadow inside of him drove him immortal mind insane...and he tried to destroy the multiverse, a creation of him and his children. the other gods sealed him away in the center of the multiverse which is only accessable through the void. the space of non-existance that sits between the fabric of each plane of existance. needless to say there wuz alot of details i have had to leave out...i mean the campaign involving him lasted for almost three years...it wuz jst all so complicated...hopefully i will be able to manage it into a book series and sell it. probably four books...Into the Dark, The Falling Empires, On the Tip of a Blade, and A Time of Madness. I like the part at the end of section 3 where Magnus the Vampiric Lich of the party had to make a deal with Lucifer to give up his soul in exchange for Lucifer returning life to them all so that they could face Ryus's avatar Malakis again...cause they tried and were all killed because Giltarin one of the major characters had been killed by an assassin and they were worn out from a battle with Kaedin's memory...a ancient wizard whos memory came back in the flesh...they did actually manage to beat Malakis but they had to use metal forged from the very essence of a gods magic...but i love how Magnus tricked Lucifer with the Book of Souls, saving himself in such a ingenious way...

...i better stop now...cause yea...i could start from the begining and it would take me days to give a brief summary...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:42 pm
In my story, Anubis is a girl. She's the only femal god of death. I know Anubis is male in Egyptian lore, but I like being Anubis so I made him a her.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:18 pm
that makes sense...everyone liked my interperetaion of Lucifer...he wuz alabaster white with solid black eyes and wings. and he sat on a throne it a room filled with bright light and beauty and nature and...jst paradise...in fact the deal wuz made in a field of flowers under a sunny sky...i jst thought it appropriate seeing how Lucifer is a fallen angel...he would want to surround himself with things that could as close as possible to the beautiful home he wuz forsaken from. and he believes he is right and god is wrong...if he does exist i dont think he sees himself as evil...like everyone portrays him...i think he believes he is just and god is the trecherous one...thus begins a moral of my D&D campaign...
"There is no good and evil, there is only perception."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:15 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
that makes sense...everyone liked my interperetaion of Lucifer...he wuz alabaster white with solid black eyes and wings. and he sat on a throne it a room filled with bright light and beauty and nature and...jst paradise...in fact the deal wuz made in a field of flowers under a sunny sky...i jst thought it appropriate seeing how Lucifer is a fallen angel...he would want to surround himself with things that could as close as possible to the beautiful home he wuz forsaken from. and he believes he is right and god is wrong...if he does exist i dont think he sees himself as evil...like everyone portrays him...i think he believes he is just and god is the trecherous one...thus begins a moral of my D&D campaign...

I always liked Piers Anthony's Lucifer. It was just like Ellan described him. Attractive, smart, charming, but silver tongued and deceitful.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:38 am
Oh yes...thats him...and a deal maker...a promise of something thats not quite what you asked for at the cost of the ultimate price...your soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:47 am
Phanari
Attractive, smart, charming, but silver tongued and deceitful.

Huh. Sounds like a lot of people I know. evil  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Oh yes...thats him...and a deal maker...a promise of something thats not quite what you asked for at the cost of the ultimate price...your soul.

And if anyone were to believe otherwise, they have but to ask Faust.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:51 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
Attractive, smart, charming, but silver tongued and deceitful.

Huh. Sounds like a lot of people I know. evil

Yanno, stupid people. Like the kinds Serrano is swarming with. Dakota - wait, no, he's not attractive...and not so smart either...or charming...aw, who am I kidding? He's just an a*****e.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:11 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252

That sounds very reasonable and quite likely to me. I especially like the perception bit of yours. Maybe not necessarily his physical appearance, but better than the stupid all red with a goatee, horns, tail and pitchfork.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:26 pm
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252

That sounds very reasonable and quite likely to me. I especially like the perception bit of yours. Maybe not necessarily his physical appearance, but better than the stupid all red with a goatee, horns, tail and pitchfork.

LOL Ellan White described him by saying that you could see that he was once the most beautiful of angels, and that he still was, but you could see where evil had worn at him.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:09 pm
Not a bad description. I like it...plain simple and blunt yet showing much depth using very little wording.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:40 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Not a bad description. I like it...plain simple and blunt yet showing much depth using very little wording.

Yeah. That's really the only time Ellan was ever plain and simple in her books. The woman is brilliant, but she writes more than Jane Austin to describe things.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:59 pm
No one's paying attention to me. crying  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items