Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:30 pm
Itai smiled"Alright come on."He took her to a small grave in the shadows of the graveyard.it was covered in moss and overgrowth that he brushed away quickly."Here lies Itai Ame Yoru.Born April 29th...died Oct. 2008."He looked at Melody"I was supposed to die on that mission with Shigatsu.She pushed me out of the way,saving my life.The village tried to test us..and it went wrong."He cried silently a little bit"They killed my twin sister...and they would've killed me...they enver thoguht I could survive...so tehy put the tombstone in and everything...but I survived and Shi...Shi died saving my worthless existence..."He punched the tombstone lightly,or as light as he could allow himself>it was still ahrd enough that his knuckles cracked instantly and blood began to seap out of his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm
*walks over to Itai and makes some hand signs and puts my glowing hands over his * Blood Cogulation jutsu *hands start to heal and I bandage them as I say* Keichi was also my twin *cute bandage tying it aorund your hand* He was the last boy of the Bravenheart generation... he was killed by the Akatsuki when he inclined to join them. *gives Melody a quick hug and looks at her* I am so sorry *holds her amulte thats around her neck* Remeber what I told you ok? *looks at Itai as well, and even though I didnt know him that well I gave him a quick hug as well and while Im giving him a hug I whisper to him* Take care of her...*pulls back and says* Im so sorry Itai., *looks at the grave* So someone tells me you can talk with the dead. Is this true?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 am
Melody stood there pale as a ghost mostly shocked about the grave. She tried to say something but all that come out was silece. She looked to itai and staed "Itai don't beat yourself up for this.....It was shi's choice, I guess I understand why she did it siblings are suposed to die to save their siblings" after that melody looked to luna and stated "Luna if I am ever in a situation like that please don't scarifie your life for me......promise me luna" as melody said this her voice shook.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 pm
Itai clenched his bandaged fists,but shook off his frustration as he stood up"Not exactly speak to them.I guess Im just more sensitive to their...situation...then most people.Seeing as how I was meant tob e with them..."He said pointing to his grave.He then sighed"And Im sorry about your brother Luna.Maybe Mist nins are more used to heartache and tragedy then others...adn taht's what makes us strong."he whispered into her ear next"Dont worry,friends are always first in my book.She'll be taken care of.Even if I have to die to protect her."He smiled turning back to Melody"I suppose Shi did choose to save me that day.But...I guess I jsut blame myself cause it was the only mission Ive ever gotten overconfident on. And to date its the only mission thats cost me so dearly..."  

Itai Ame Yoru

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:32 pm
*turns to Melody* Im sorry, but thats a promise I cannot keep *pulls up sleeves and black marks are formed in patterns around my arm* These, keep me locked my code to protect all those in danger, especially those who are dear to me. *pulls down sleeves* Even If I didnt have these *looks at the moon* I couldnt keep that promise. *turns to Itai* I am very sorry about that mission I can somewhat see what you see though I do not try and feel how you feel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 pm
Melody's head droped her hair covering her eyes as a voice that sounded different than melody's come out "Mission's should be that big to make you lose a loved one..." Melody lifted her head up and the face of the same cheerful melody they knew stated "I don't know what I'm talking about, how would I know.." meldoy walked to some near by graves and whispeared "Wake up" for some reason she to happy for some one being in a graveyard. She was filled up with a strange happyness as she started to skip around the grave around them singing the song circle you, circle you.

She stoped skiped and spoke to luna "Luna-sama please I don't want you dieing cuz of me.." melody went on skippind around the graves and singing circle you, circle you.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 pm
Itai smiled."So you ahve the marks too?"he muttered so as no one could hear him before turning to Melody'You're not going to wake them up that way.Try this..."He walked up to a grave and tapped on it three times before a spirit rose out of the dirt"Hello again old friend.Ive brought some new people to play.Try not to scar them to badly please."He looked at melody and Luna"I should warn you,the memories of a fallen nin ahve a tendency to affect those around it,so if you start to experience any sort of hallucination or something jsut relax.It's probably the last thing they saw.As for you Luna,you cant base your skills on one mission.It cost you somethign dear,I udnerstand that.And I can udnerstand being haunted by that lose,truelly I can.But That lose shouldnt drop you into a belief that you wont become strong.It should help you boost of into the heights."He laughed at himself"Listen to me rambiling on about self-respect and determination.Maybe I should sleep more often..."His sleeve fell slightly so that scars could be seen criss-crossing his arm,but he quickly re-covered them,hoping no one ahd noticed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 pm
Meldoy stared at the ghost nin and stated "So cool..." melody looked over to itai and saw what she though we scars but shook her head and just said "Itai..."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 pm
Itai turned from his conversation with the ghost to look at melody"Hmmm?"he then realized where she ahd been looking and grimaced"Oh s**t...you saw didnt you?"He sighed heavily turning back to the ghsot"You mgiht ahve to go for a little bit bud...might have some explaining to do..."the ghost nodded and vanished back into it's respective grave while Itai waited for the inevitable questions  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:25 pm
Melody looked at him and asked "How did you....never mind its none of my bussines I'm being nossiy again.." She looked down at the ground and twiddled her thumbs.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm
Itai just smiled"It's fine.Not many people are used to seeing them."He unzipped his cloak,placing it on a near-by headstone so that hew as only wearing his undershirt,which was a tight,formfitting black muscle shirt that had no sleeeves."It really doesnt bother me if you lookat them or not.you'ld see theme ventually if Im gonna live with you."He said smiling,without showing any embarassment at all.All along his arms,scars crossed in almsot elegant arcs,forming a sort of macabre pattern over his skin."Go ahead,ask what you want.Ill answer as best as I know how."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm
*stands looking at the grave the nin had just come ot of* Oi, ok. For one, *turns around* Were those marks from someone trying to use you as a summon?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm
Itai looked at Luna"A few of them,yes.But those are on my chest and I dont feel like taking off my shirt right now."He smirked"I was meant,along with Shi, to be one of the most dangerous summons a nin could be.It was apprently my fated destiny.When Shi died,however,that belief was lost so when they tried to summon me,it cut my body instead,leaving scars across my chest.The others are from either battles where Ive gotten in the way of someone else to protect them,or from being tortured by other villages when helping people escape.Either way,they're all a part of me that's died along my journey in this reality..."He said sitting down while darker clouds began to gather in the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm
Melody looked and tried to ask only one question "How did you get that itai?"
Melody felt a shering pain go threw her right arm as she grimeced in pain her left arm shot up to hold her right arm. Her eyes widened as she thought ' This is the same as before when she gave me this.. ' melody quickly relised she had held her arm in pain and droped her hand fast.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody looked and tried to ask only one question "How did you get that itai?"
Melody felt a shering pain go threw her right arm as she grimeced in pain her left arm shot up to hold her right arm. Her eyes widened as she thought ' This is the same as before when she gave me this.. ' melody quickly relised she had held her arm in pain and droped her hand fast.

So you were one of the summons as well...*sees Melody in pain* Oi, Melody! *runs over to my little sister and grabs my arm* whats wrong?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff