Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm
You could edit it and answer my question instead..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 pm
Or I could write a completely new one because I is too lazy to edit! ^^
Yeah, I'd say so. Although it's a little girl, it doesn't look anything like Sherry Birkin plus it keeps saying that they're all going to die down there, which isn't very Sherry like and it's a HOLOGRAM. I mean, okay it could've been a hologram of Sherry that was programmed to stay morbid, threatening things like that, but whatever...>>

*repeats own question* *is guilty of this and is asking for that reason* Does it make you a noob if you were once a rabid, devoted, and disgusting RE4 fangirl/boy but have repented your ways, but still have no played a few games in the main series?

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm
Nope. But at the time when you WERE a rabid RE fangirl, yes. Some noobs aren't beyond salvation.

Does it make you a noob if you watched the intro cinematic to RE2 (the one that comes right after the Capcom Logo) and you thought that Umbrella was one of the companies who made the game?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm
lol I'd say so because that means you've played no other games, including the first one and are COMPLETELY clueless. Of course, by the end of RE2, you may no longer be a noob, but at the time YES.

*thinks thinks* Okay, are you a noob if you won't go down a hallway in RE-make no matter what because you're terrified beyond reason that the zombies you killed will turn to Crimson Heads?

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:40 pm
No, it just makes you a bit of a... Chicken?

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what Crimson Heads are?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Yes you should know what the general idea of it is you might not know it's every flaw and such but yeah you should know. {I take it you do but you are just asking}

Does it make you a noob if for a while you want to see Claire come out of the T.V. and shoot something?!?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Godzillab10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:30 am
not really. it means that you have a good imagination and fantasize about the impossible. which is a good thing in many cases, this being one.

Does it make you a noob if you played RE4 then went back and played the rest of the RE series?(pertains to my cousin that thinks he made a good choice by doing this)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 am
As long as he likes the other ones better, no. Otherwise, yes.

Does it make you a noob if you wonder why they took the weapons from REmake and slapped on different names for them in RE4, though keeping the exact same design?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 am
Yes, because you should know by now that Capcom are lazy idiots. What's to wonder about?

Does it make you a noob if you wish you knew nothing about Umbrella Chronicles or RE4?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:03 am
No because it's you opinion.... so yeah no doesn't make you a noob

Does it make you a noob if you played 4 just to play as Ada  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:14 am
No, but it probably means you need a girlfriend. I mean, nothing wrong with enjoying some polygon goodness, but to play a game just for that? And that's why I don't respect DOA as a real fighting game franchise.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Chimeras are creatures made of monkeys, because in the book, they're referred to as Mesh Monkeys? (I still like that term.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:24 am
Yes, because the files in the game explicitly state that Chimeras are derived from flies.

Does it make you a noob if you enjoy the Days of Our Lives: Resident Evil series since it uses RE4 footage? (I hope not, I love this so much. xd )  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:24 am
No that's just a little weird.....

Does it make you a noob if you forgot there was a map difference in the Remake and Directors Cut and you were playing Directors Cut trying to open the door where the painting is on the grand staircase?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:43 am
Canas Renvall
Yes, because the files in the game explicitly state that Chimeras are derived from flies.

Actually, it never said that in the game itself, Canas. Unless you're referring to Umbrella Chronicles, which doesn't count. It does say so in Archives though. But not in Remake itself (the one game that does count.)

As for Zombied Squirrel's question...

Yes, because even if you forgot, you can pretty clearly see that there's no door there.

Does it make you a noob if when you first entered the front door of the Clock Tower in RE3, you thought you were in the Spencer mansion?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Godzillab10

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:57 pm
i'm gonna have to say no. horror survival games tend to play with your mind so mistaking your location seems perfectly normal.

Does it make you a noob if if you've played through every RE game but only own about 3 of them.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff