Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:15 pm
Kiyoshi walked into the cafe and looked around. He saw a red headed boy asleep at a broken table, a boy crying a little tugging on the shirt of a waitress, and a short dark hair girl. Kiyoshi just gave a small laugh to himself. "This place looks interesting." He then walked over and sat at a table near Sien and looked at the menu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:52 am
Comes closer to the boy. "What do you mean?" She looked at him confused. " Nothing bad is happening to the Leaf Village right now." Then she stared at Hikari. "Or is there something going on when i was in the hospital?"  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:21 pm
"I don't know, but I think we should check it out," Hikari said worriedly, whiping away the boy's tears. I've got a bad feeling about all this...

"Don't cry, I'm going to help you. But first I'm going to get out of this yukata, okay?" Hikari pressed a panel on a wall and a part of the wall slid back and upwards to reveal steps going to the basement. Along the walls were charging home-built plasma weaponry, and spread out across the floor were the salvaged remains of a crashed Dragonfly. The skeleton of another aircraft in progress was in the corner, hooked to one of the many computer moniters around the room. Hikari took down a few of the charging weapons and put them in a neat pile, then tossed off her apron and yukata. Underneath was a clean mechanic's jumpsuit, sleeves and pant legs rolled up to her elbows and knees. Hikari proceeded to arm herself with the weapons she had chosen, and returned upstairs.

"Okay, show me where I need to go. Oh, and I never caught your name," she said to the boy, reaching out to hold his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:54 pm
After the fit of whimpering, the boy finally talked. "S-Shin. My name is Shin!" He then took the girl by the hand and led her out of the cafe. Hurry!! You need to help!" He began to scream.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:19 pm
"Okay, okay, I'm going," Hikari said, allowing herself to be led away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:08 pm
She stared at them leaving. "Uhhh, Hikari, do you need help or do you need me watching the cafe, or something." She scratched her neck.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 pm
"Zgmph pickles..." Sien muttered in his sleep. He woke up slowly. He tried to stand up really fast but his foot was caught and he fell onto the table. "Ow," He said. "Gosh I like pickles... Did I just say that out loud? O.o"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:43 pm
Sien fell asleep again.  

KittySakurachan

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:53 pm
((can help with the menu))

Ten and Kaz strolled in. They sat at a table and looked over the menu. I think I'll get some ramune...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:11 pm
(THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Hikari is at the safe house now, but feel free to name any menu items I need. Any way you can. You don't even have to RP them, just kind of make a long list. THANK YOU SO MUCH!)  

Kendansa

Seeker

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:33 am
A man in a white cloak and a bambo shade came in. he was not very wide. he sat down and took out a little metal bird and exsamend it while waiting for the waitris.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:57 am
( hikari, how about you add coffee at the drinks for those 'heavy addiktus coffee drinkers'.... then add cakes for the sweets. blueberry cheesecake is my favorite in cakes ahaha..... i wish that helped.... )  

hivaids420

Newb

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:12 pm
((Did I not put coffee in? Oops. Yeah, cakes are a must. I'll get on it right away.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:29 am
annoyed at the slow service Eng gets up and leaves.  

skywerwolf

grassleaves

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 pm
((I'm working on new food items, hopefully tomorrow! whee ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff