Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:36 am
"Maybe you should sleep then." she said innocently, smiling. He seems sort of paranoid... she thought, not letting it show on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 pm
He sighed and leaned back on her headboard. He quickly brought Sakuya beside him, with his arms around her waist. He closed his eyes and sighed again. "I hope you don't mind being my Teddy Bear."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 pm
She giggled, rolling into his chest, letting one arm lay lazily across the muscle of his stomach.
"course not."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 pm
[[9 w 9 DAAAAAAWH. Time lapse, plz?
Let's say, a few hours?]]

Xander woke up, feeling a little better about things. Sakuya was still sleeping on him, looking peaceful and serene. He smiled lightly to himself. Through her own misfortune, she found you. Both of you found enough happiness for a while. He thought to himself. It really was a miracle that she turned up, bleeding and crying.

He kissed her neck softly.

[[ :I Poooooo. IDEAZ.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:47 pm
[[Squee!~ Xander's a pervert! x3 Just kidding!!]]

Sakuya mumbled in her sleep, squeezing her eyes tighter, trying to bring the darkness of sleep back. Unsuccessful she opened them to glance up at Xander's face.
Okay.. I have got to be dreaming... She rubbed her face against his chest, checking to see if she disillusioned her pillow as him. Solid muscle. Damn... She looked to the window for a time, since there was no clock. It was darker than when she fell asleep... on Xander... alone in her room. She mentally slapped herself.

[[Haha... a little long... medium long-ish? yay! :3 I do good ideaz?]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 pm
[[Tee hee. I think Xander forgets their age diff. P:
Aww wellz. <3 Nice idearz.]]

Xander sighed, absorbing the silence and peaceful ambience through his skin. He wasn't expecting the sudden bursting of the door. He jerked up, probably waking up Sakuya. "Oh, Sakuya, Stone never went out to get you dessert so I--" Iona froze, her eyes floating down to the two of them sharing a bed. Her face warped into a suspecting smile, "Sorry to disturb you two." She chuckled lightly and slipped out of the room.

Xander felt his heart palpitating.

[[[dur.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:51 am
[[*falls out of chair laughing* Xander's face was prolly all "o-0 zOMG SO NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! x3]]

Sakuya rubbed her eyes, murmuring that she hated waking up this way. She pushed herself up a little, not expecting her face to be so close to his. Blood filled her cheeks and she plopped back down, covering her face with a whine. Mumbling something along the lines of 'I sorryyyyy, Xander-kuuuun...'.

[[*still laughing*]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 am
[[xD Happy new year to you too! Lol. Soe kyuut.]]

He craned his neck away, trying to hide his flushed cheeks. "N--no, you're okay. It's Iona's fault for being so damn helpful." He chuckled lightly though his nose.

[[MEH. Screw the whole 'his face never changes, what'll be do!' crap. He'll have facial expressions. Right now, dammit! D:< ]]

"Sorry I woke you up." He apologized.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm
[[We shall go our own way!! Our characters have no choice! xD]]

Sakuya grinned, then pouted, looking at his face closer.
"I think I like you better this way. You're a lot more attractive when you don't look like the world is ending." she pecked his cheek and flopped onto the mattress again, stretching out her long limbs. "Mmm... so comfy..."

[[I want a comfy bed TT^TT]]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:24 pm
[[ *insert imhappyplz face* Yuy.]]

He smirked, "You look a lot better when you're not crying." He leaned back against the headboard and closed his eyes, though not at all sleepy. "...It never occured to me as to why you were bleeding..." He glanced at her, trying to learn about her without trying to weasel out information.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 am
She blushed, looking at the bandages.
"I bit my arm. When my brother disappeared I freaked out... but everyone at the orphanage said I never had a brother... I was alone.. they put me in a mental ward and wouldn't let me speak so I bit open my arm and when they came rushing in I got out and ran..." she smiled, "Right into your arms."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 am
"Oh," He said softly when she started speaking, but slimed when she mentioned him. "That the problem with people...It's happened so much, that you think people would naturally assume that it's happened to you, but I guess most people try to be 'logical' about it all, and deny all feeling for whatever person faded..." He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I won't disappear, so you don't have to worry."

[[[CHEEEEEZ.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 pm
[[Haha soooo cheeeeessseeehhh]]

A grin broke out on her face and she practically tackled him from the bed in a glomp. They crashed to the floor and she started rambling apologies, still grinning.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 pm
[[I noe, cheeeeez. *knife'd* D: ONOE. MAI INSIDE PARTS!]]

He laughed, "You're stronger than I thought." He didn't seem to mind. He paused, looking thoughtful. "What do you want to do tomorrow?"

[[ Yeah. Erroding brain. D; ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:43 pm
[[o.o Toxi-chan.. did you happen to uh... take anything WEIRD today?]]

Sakuya yawned, rubbing one eye.
"Mmm... not sure... we should prolly go check out the town again, righ'?" her speech slurred as waves of exhaustion rolled over her. "Right now though... I wan' sleep..." and almost as if she were drugged she closed her eyes and fell asleep atop him on the floor.

[[Haha, you can either do a time-skip oorrr say something THEN do a time-skip? Nah... I don't really know... I'm watching lovey-dovey anime right now... thats probably the only reason I came up with ANYTHING at all sweatdrop ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games