Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llf3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:15 am
Raijin, I'm gonna have to have a say on this, really.
I think this guild should think about the members first; I mean, where's the fun in the guild if you have to pay this much gold for a demon. Then, there's the blood lines. It's 3k, if you look at Hidden Villages, which is totally, or probably the best Naruto Guild there, the blood lines are free, but they are just strict on the applications for it. You may need the funds for the guild, but if you look at it. There's already a lot, and the guild has a lot of subforums in it too. The guild doesn't look organized, I would fix them up but I don't know which to move and which not to. I only move the old threads..
You should listen to your members first, rather than thinking about this and that. Some of them really have good points, and some don't. It's just the way life goes. I'm just throwing this out there you know, the guild is too big, there's nothing bad about that. But there's so many who could barely roleplay. no offense to them. I would be glad to teach them how, but back to the main point. Try and reconsider about it.
I'm also getting pretty tired of the new members that come in and just add techniques on their own even though they haven't learned it yet, I know I should give them a chance.. but there is at least one or two profiles that I see everyday that has those, and I'm getting pretty tired of it. I've totally thought about quitting the guild, but I said that I would help out. And besides, I'm also staying in this guild for one person.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:41 am
Ok, I changed it to having the members pay half the price, is that better? you still retain abilities and get half of your demon price back or would you rather get paid in full and keep no abilities? ( only up to jinchuuriki's)  

ken-faita

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 am
you can keep the money I paid... make it a donation, or something... it would cost you alot if you gave people refunds...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:26 am
Well I am not going to lie, this is my first time ever owning such a huge guild, so basically I just continued what silk did, he had suggested pay methods ( even for demons) so I followed his advice... but now that I look at it it seems kinda flawed but I can't just change it because it isn't fair to everyone else that had already paid  

ken-faita

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:52 pm

That is true. Anyway I suggest to keep it as what Silk did. Then there would be no complains...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:58 pm
ok but what about the new rule on the demon sealing, if I was to take your demon you would retain it's abilities ( and gain a bunch of chakra) then I would give you 5.5k would you accept that or is it still flawed in your view?  

ken-faita

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:11 am
me can only pay for the one two four and 7 tailed guys if i pay back in full only one of the 4 that i said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:05 pm
hi people  

neojasnee

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Four Tails (Yonbi),
Sokou Me buy since Zeramaru my akatsuki is dead WHOOOOOO Better poisions BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:32 pm
Raijin i wanted Yonbi, you said you were going to talk to silk, but havok got it  

Havok-Trance

Nebulous Knight

7,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 pm
Hey, I would like to buy 6 Tails (Rokubi)!  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:44 pm
.. hector you wanted the three tailed... he got the four tailed  

ken-faita

xMishinraMayakox

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:51 pm
hmm so if i wanted Shukaku i would pay 1.5k then?
Or is he already taken?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:04 pm
well yea you would have to pay 1.5 k to the owner of the demon, and also you would have to beat the current owner and steel the demon from them  

ken-faita

Llf3

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Together, Forever. For Better Or Worse. Aikou Kirai && Cain Kemnebi
Let's Make This Love Be Our Best. L1fe && Ryikk.

If you could beat the owner that is.
Which is me. XD

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas