Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:11 pm
Vance somewhat glared at her as she made the small cut. His breath cut in his throat and felt his fangs begin to grow. He kept a focus stare on her and let out a small, low growl. "Your no woman..." He sat up and grabbed the wrist of the hand that had once had blood on it's fingers. "Your the damn devil..." A grin crossed his face as he stuck the same finger in his own mouth scraping it lightly against his fangs and playing with his tongue. The sent of her blood however did entice him somewhat but his stare stayed focused on her eyes. Never wavering. He released her finger and then stared at her seriously a moment. "Do you want me to take advantage of you?" He let his eyes drift to the thin line of blood. "That what will happen if you try and tease me this way..." The sent of her blood was in fact driving him mad. He was doing his best to hold back right now which was taking all he had.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:12 am
Caine held back every noise that threatened to spill from his lips as he could feel himself, more or less... grow under Edward's touch. He was left in his mistakenly pink boxers that were once white, but had gotten in a mix up in the wash. He didn't let their mouths detach, hoping that Edward at least had the knowledge to breathe this time. He'd hate for him to faint like this, that just wouldn't be the kind of date he wanted. He clung his body close to the other boy's again after both of their trousers were disposed of, figuring it was kind of obvious that he was.... happy.  

JayySixx

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:28 pm
[Oooh BBY! What noises? O_O. Heheheheheh... *laughs like a rapist* <__<...>__>]

Edward began feeling light headed again.
s**t.. no! Not again..
Edward backed up, and off of Caine.
He laughed at himself. "Damn.. I'm so stupid." He said, inhaling deeply.
"I forgot to breathe again." He explained. His chest rose and collapsed quickly.
"You keep taking my breathe away, Caine."
He pulled Caine ontop of him, trying to change the position. Edward grinned. Edward caressed his face, kissing him deeply.
Edward had to keep thinking of breathing so he would.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:41 pm
Dom stared at him blankly, lips slightly parted in her breathing, her eyes twitched then she grinned.
"Caine and Edward are doing naaauuughtyyy things..." she breathed, realizing that the predatory look in his eyes was slightly turning her on. She stuck out her tongue at him, then leaned to her arm that was outstretched, him holding her hand and all, she bit into her upper arm causing more blood. "I don't mind..." she mumbled against the coppery taste, she grinned again. "You can't rape the willing."

[[no you can not... *stares at shika* rapist? wow...]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:39 am
Caine looked at Edward with frustration and confusion, raising an eyebrow. Always when he started getting into it. He sighed with a small smile. "Can't forget to breath, very important." he nodded then shrugged. "Maybe I just have that affect on people." he accused softly biting down on his lip and looking at his nails while he waited for Edward to regain his breath, biting at his thumb he was surprised when Edward pulled him back on. "Frisky." he mumbled with a grin.
He moved to straddle Edward's hips like he had been outside. He placed a hand on either side of the bed by Edward's head to hold himself up, letting the kiss progress into bliss.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:21 pm
[Okay so my itunes is on shuffle. And when I start to post, The kids are all ******** up comes on. Lmao. How convienient. biggrin ]

Edward grunted as he pulled Caine up further. His breathing was fast but that was just because his heart beated faster. At least he was breathing.
Against Caine's lips Edward mumbled," Sorry I ruined it when it was getting good. Where was I?" Edward asked, chuckling. Edward's tongue traced the outline of Caine's lips. Edward kissed him deeply. HE never would have thought he'd be with some one like this.

[Lol some one like.. Reckka or Dom should walk in on Caine and Edward. That's be hilarious. xd ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:28 pm
[[psh Dom's busy with her own bidness lol *cough* teasing Vance *cough* lol]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:36 pm
[[ biggrin RECKKA! ]]

Reckka huffed impaitiently and left the small crowd of other orphans. They were nothing; only pathetic little sniffling crybabies. She folded her arms angrily and trotted somewhere else. She wasn't very used to this place yet, and decided to go into a random, unmarked room that she had never been in. She turned the doorknob slightly; it seemed to open for her.

Her face glow burning red at what her eyes saw. Caine and Edward. She blinked, looking down quickly and shielded her eyes. "I'M SORRY!!" She cried out, continuing to look away, though still curious.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:25 am
Caine yelped softly as Reckka came in the room. He jumped off of Edward, basically falling back and on his a** in the process. A soft groan escaped his lips as he let his head lay against the ground. Slowly he scrambled up and pulled his shirt down a little further, considering he was the only one wearing a shirt. He didn't exactly feel the need to put pants on so he just crawled into the bed, probing Edward's side gently. "Get her away... I hate kids." he mumbled softly rolling his eyes slightly pouting. Everything always ruined his fun. It ranged from people walking in to Edward not breathing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm
((Sorry Finals are killing me... *glares at college* soon I will flee from you...))

Vance let his breath out slowly. He couldn't take it anymore. He practically pushed her flat on the bed with him on top of her. His breathing was getting heaver lowering his head to the bite she made on her upper arm. He let out his tongue and licked at it. Then he moved up to where her blood was on her collar bone. He made a small noise that sounded weird to even him. Was it a moan or a growl? What the hell was it? He shoved off the thought and lifted his head to look at her. His tongue was out for a little while and then traced his lips before going back into his mouth. He stared intently. The taste of her. He wanted more. "..." his mouth opened and closed as if he was going to say something. He couldn't say anything. Nothing. He just stared as if trying to figure something out.

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:43 pm
Edward sighed, exhaling deeply.
He stood up off the bed. He walked to the door. Luckily enough there was no light in the hallway, or on in their bedroom, so she couldn't exactly what they'd been doing.
"Reckka, honey.." Edward began . "If there's something you need, do please ask. But if not, please walk off." Edward said, holding onto the back of the door.

He glanced back at Caine sitting on the bed. 'Sorry.' Edward mouthed the short word to him. He didn't know if Caine'd noticed.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:06 pm
Dom looked at him blankly, then leaned her head back, exposing her throat more. Just barely she whispered,
"Bite me."

[[aaagh with the shortnesssss]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:26 pm
"Sorry!" Reckka shouted as she left the room and slammed the door behind her.
[[ D: yah sorry. One liner.]]

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:41 pm
[[lol *hugs Toxic* we're having problems today aren't we??]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:25 am
Caine watched Edward through intent eyes, clutching a blanket against the side of his face chewing down on his lip slightly and let out a soft sigh. He watched Edward mouth sorry and gave a sheepish nod slightly. He really didn't like kids. He closed his eyes for a moment, licking his lips slightly then opened them again shifting slightly on the bed and waited for Edward to return to him.
His fingers played with the sheet carefully, studying the crease that disappeared when he tugged at the fabric and the new ones that formed when he let go of the sheet.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games