Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:55 pm
"Robin..." Tetra saw Robin's struggle. She than saw the moon coming up and was woundering about her sister.

Darkia streched from her corner of arkness and thought to herself. "Hmm great night..." As she looked at titans tower and headed slowly towards the tower.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:03 am
Hotspot noticed Darkia and walked to him and said,"Hey dude what are you doing hanging around here."

Kidflash watched from the distance just incase something went wrong.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:49 am
Robin sighed deeply 'Nothing I'm going to my room for a while' his mood taking a nose dive rembering Nimubs he'd been a brother to him until he killed a cop.

'Fine' his hissed sitting down he wasn't joining his team it was as simple as that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:42 pm
"Well Nimbus i was wondering why you aren't training with your team," Brotherblood said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:36 pm
"Um, ok," said Starfire as her mood than went down as soon as she saw her own boyfriend Robin looking so down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Gemini wached as her father Robin walked away looking down but didn't know why he felt that way all of a sudden.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:34 pm
Darkia turned around and said. "Why are you in my way." As she said this her eyes turned red and the cement was on top of his shoe and made him stuck. "Hmmm you call yourself a teen titan." As she chuckled to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:36 am
"what the heck dude,"Hotspot said as he tried to escape. He then sent out a giant fireball sending Darkia flying. He then broke free from the ground.

Kidflash ran over and stood beside Hotsot and said,"Dude are you ok."

"Yeah I'm ok,"Hotspot said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:40 am
'I'm no team player not since the Titans. Anyway you promised if I stayed and did jobs for you would me find out who I am but I've been six mounths and nothings happened !' he roared tired of being used.

Robin went his room shutting the door firmly. It had been six mounths since he'd turned in Nimbus for killing the cop. and still he didn't understand why. Their connection had run emotionally deep their had been like brothers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:48 pm
"Don't you dare take that tone with me,"Brotherblood said as he sent a sonic wave throughNimbus's mind leaving Nimbus in pain.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Piosen Fang jumped out of the way and didn't go after him yet. She than threw ninja stars at Shade pinning him to the wall. And than the battle ended as soon as the bell for the battle rung.

~~~~~~~~~

"Gemini don't worry your father will be fine," said Starfire trying to com her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 pm
"Ok," said Gemini. Then Gemini walked away from the main room thinking to herself, 'Why was father like that? What could he be thinking about?' Then Gemini walked in the hallway of the tower and walked into a room with their files and computers. She looked at the new files about Oracle. As she took that file out, she accidenty dropped a box that said Nimbus on it. "Whoops. Oh deer," whispered Gemini. She than picked it up and read the name, "Nimbus." "Whose Nimbus," she said to herself. Then with curiosity and didn't mean to eaither she read the files and when she was done she looked surprised. She than put them back where it was and put the ones on Oracle away as well. She than left the fie room and thought to herself, 'How come I never new about him?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, battle over and Piosen Fang the winner," said Oracle. "Wow that was a good battle," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini walked over to Robin's room to check on her father. She was about to knock on the door and than thought to herself as she stopped herself, 'No, maybe I shouldn't bug father. He probbaly needs to be alone.' She than walked away from his door and headedd towards the bathroom. As she went into the bathroom she said to herself, "I wish I did know something about my real parents."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:45 pm
"Well I got time...we can play a little game." As Darkia smiled. She got up from he hit and hit hotspot with a red ord of electric energy. She waited  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:23 am
Kidflash ran around Darkia at high speeds and caused him to sufficate.

Hotspot watched and waited for his chance to fight.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:45 am
'AHH' Nimbus roared in pain. He got up 'Screw your team and pathetic academy' his hissed holding his head in pain.

Robin lay on his bed. Nimbus and him had been like brothers until he took on some honuray cop and killed him. He said it'd been an accident and the cop was corrup though he was squeaky clean. He'd turned him in and thats when his disappered without a trace..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff