Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Yuuko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 pm
Hello. My name is Nikolai-a boys name, I know- and I guess one would put me as a devout christian.

I prefer to keep to myself and not talk about my likes, dislikes and such things unless someone actually cared, and I guess that puts me under the anti-social class. Meh.

Jesus Christ means more to me than I can put into words (Not fundamentalist, though) so I will just quote psalm 23:

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Stephanie's my name and 16 is my lovely age
I was saved a week before the 30th exactly one year ago.
I made a profession of faith when i was 13 or 14 (depending on if it was before or after my birth day)
then when i was 15, i got truly saved at a revival i went to with my
pastore and his family.  

gummybear380

2,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100

cosmic_dreams_and_kisses

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Hi, im well... here im cosmo, and... idk what to say about myself  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 pm
my name is levi karkiainen i am in the US navy and fortunatly i have known god all my life but i just recently got my life going stronger and began saving people showing them the proof and letting them deside it has always been my way not to force people to love christ but to tell them why he loves them so they hopfuly can come to an understanding and join me on the way to a slightly purer world  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Auxilio_oilixuA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:02 am
Im JASPER MILO L. AUXILIO , 12YRS. OLD
wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am
Hihi!! (=^^=) kitty!
xd thx. fer letting me in ur guild!!
i'm not gonna say my real name, but ya'll kin call me bailiey, candiie, or....
wait....
oh, well
whatever u like!
i grew up in
slash that
i AM growing up in a mainly christian home
my mom is trying tuh find her way tuh christ again
and i was saved a year ago, i think
in my dads baptist church
though my mom isn't really baptist
and i'm not really sure what the real differeance is btw. all these denominations
but anyway, i still have ques. and i always look to my mom for answera cause i know she knows the right answer, and when she doesn't know, or isn't sure she tells me to look it up in the bible
i woud like tuh sit-down and read it, but it looks dauhnting, even to a rabid reader like me
i don't have a denomination ...yet
i believe the U.S. is seriely blessed
though i don't like and agree with everything they've done
and are still doing
i REALLY want to give to charitable orginazations
if i had the money or time
i have a low-self esteem problem
which sucks
really
i get really hyper
i like to write, read, critiqe(I'm sorry for all the misspelled words, i'm sick right now) eating, and unfortunatley sleeping
i don't like to talk a lot
i listen though
and i try to help out or give u advice/my opinion
both can be limited b/c of the way u come across tuh me
i love cats
and some dogs
kids(tameable)hehehehehe whee
i have a lot of emo/whatever they like tuh call themselves nowadays friends ninja
i do believe in Jesus
but u should also respect other peoples ideas and decisions
but if it directly/indirectly comes to u ( i can't think of that word ArgHHhhhhh!!!!!!!) then u can say something about it, respectfully!
i AM against abortion for mainly all reasons
i am against same-sex mrriges/relationships(u know what i mean)
but i do have gay/lesbian friends
and i LOVE THEM!!!!
they are some of the truest, nicest, coolest, straight-forward people i know!
my mom i from the caribbean
the --- virgin is. to be exact
i love her food!!
especially goat meat!!
Mm-mmmm! good! blaugh
if u've never had it...
DON'T HATE!
be open-minded!
and if u refuse to try it
DEAL WITH IT!
shut ur little mouth be grumble in silence
whining and complaing when u won't do anything to fix it is soooo annoying
plz. grow-up
i like anime' and manga
"club" music (anime music i guess)
reggea, decent hip-hop, r&b, i will list. tuh classical music, it's relaxing
i do not do any drugs/drinks heart
i do love snapple though!
my fav. anime right now is Inu-yasha
my fav. character?...
SESSHOUMARU!!!!!
i'm a total fangirl!!
i love his fluff!
but is it his tail or not?
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the rarest times u can call me blk. ( if ur okie wit me callin u whitey, which i d not like doin) iam not BLACK, i'm a more chocolate color, as ya'll aren't white, ur.....
a rosy-hued color
4laugh
my head hurts
arrgh!!
sorry fer dis long rant but when i get tuh talking, i can barely stop, when i'm interested.
buh-bye fer now!
(hihi, grr, buh-bye and yeee! are MINE!!!! so don't copy me!)( then i will be forced into making my own trademark me stuff again) crying  

buttercakes sugarbiscuit

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Paprika18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 pm
My name is Patricia. Im 18 years of age. I got saved when I was 13. I love god. He has done so much for me in my life. Ive recently been in an accident its thanks to god my car didnt flip because the way i hit it almost should of. He has helped me through so much in my life. I go to church sunday morning and night and wednesday night service. Altho I work so I cant attend every service. I am in the drama team for the church and I have alot of fun doing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Im Tasha. I excepted Jesus when I was 12 and I love him with all my heart. I've been a christain my entire life but excepted him myself in front of the church three years ago.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:54 am
all over the internet im known as shanna66 and im 21

im actually pagan but was raised christian somewhat, my dad was an athiest and my mother was a christian. i enjoy learning and talking about christianity and i have alot of respect for it. one of the main gods i believe in is alot like the christian god.
just because im pagan does not make be a bad person. i donate money to those who need it, i enjoy helping animals, and i try hard not to hate. i feel that hate is a wasted emotion that too many people seem to enjoy  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 am
Hey y'all...
Real name's Aaron, Gaia name's Hizuma, I answer to both IRL
19 years old
I went to different churches off and on through childhood, and dabbled a bit into wicca and Paganism.
((Btw, feel free to tell me to shup up anytime now))
Became a member of a Foursquare church when I was 17, due to my friends nagging and annoying-ness.
I backslid from there due to problems, rumors, and general apathy from the pastor and elders.
Finally a friend of mine from work dragged me to an Apostolic Pentecostal church. Scared the wit out of me, and I went back to my old church. It didn;t feel right though, like something was missing.
I started going to the Apostolic church off and on, and they invited me to Campmeeting. The night service was ....incredible, I guess is the word.
Holy Ghost fell and the place exploded. I held my composure... for 8 minutes. Got the Holy Ghost the same night, and I don;t remember what happened other than not being able ot see or hear anything around me, then all of a sudden talking (shouting) in other Tongues and understanding others around me as they did.

Few months alter I was baptizd in Jesus name, and now I'm wrking, surviving, and living a Holy, Separated life.

Loooooooooooooong story short, I'm a praise-singing, holy-rolling, tongue-talking, Jesus Name Apostolic
ok, I'm done ^_^

Hizuma the Troublesome

X-Keila-X

IRL Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm
Hello. My name is Keila. I am 20 years old. I live in Alabama, USA. I am non-denominational. I believe Christianity is a relationship not a religion. I'm in love with God. I suppose that's all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm
Hi there, I'm Sean but you can call me S-Factor! I'm a Baptist but I believe denomination has nothing to do with salvation, an Idependent-Conservative, 15 years old, I work in the sound and camera room at my church, and I'm currently establishing a business for graphic and web design. mrgreen

I'll be honest with you now, I am a Furry / Anthro Artist. But I despise yiff, the adult art, and the fetishes. I am also straight. I recently joined the Furry Fandom earlier this year or later last year, I can't remember, and I've had quite a few times where I was able to discuss prayer and love with my new Furry friends. I am keeping this second in my life though.

I've been a Christian since I was 7 or 8 after listening to a CD I received from VBS and feeling like this was something I wanted to grow in and feeling that I wanted my life in God's hands. I have always grown up with the church and hope to continue to do so. I don't read my Bible every day, it's been a roller coaster ride through out the years where I either do or don't, but I'm planning on starting to again.

I always try to love first and judge last. I accept and love everyone for who they are regardless of their beliefs or lifestyles, whether Black or White, a Muslim or Atheist, Gay or Bi. I mean, if God loves them first, shouldn't we? I mean not take part with what they do or let them control me, but I believe loving them and fighting for their freedoms and rights (too a point, more of like asking people to be kind to them and what not) too can be used to leading them to Christ.

I also always try to remember that the church is the people and not the building.

I love the love and many blessings my God has given me, my family, friends, computers, art, drawing, singing, my jobs, certain Furry things, astronomy, politics, history, Country Music, Contemporary and Alternative Christian, Pop, R/B, and Michael Jackson (I was a huge fan before he passed).

Sorry for making this so long. sweatdrop I've joined because I really enjoy helping people and receiving help from others, I want to be able to continue to stay strong and get stronger in Christ with support online and in real life, and to hopefully put an end to the Furry Fandom's bad name and possibly even show you ways to do good for God's name with whatever fandoms or groups you join.  

The S-Factor

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

MCMadison

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 pm
hiya, im Madison, i live in new zealand, im 16 and im a Re-born christain.
i newly found faith in God.... My father doesnt now about it because he doesnt believe in God. but my step mum and step brothers are all christain and they have my back and support my choice^^

sadly i can't get away with going to church on sundays so instead i watch the "Hour of Power" on sunday mornings  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:13 pm
Hi my names brianna and im almost 18. I've been a christian for 4 years and i went on my first mission trip last July. I would love to be a baptist missionary after i graduate high school.  

bd_tohru

Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces