Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:08 am
Asaba sighed and spoke " by this contract the snow village here by swears they will enter the war or death by their kage" he said as he watched the blood drip to ground nodding that the contract was complete, he sighed and turned and walked out the door waving his hands removing the seals, he spoke " ok lets go to sound and plan our next attack" he said with a irritated face  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 am
(Yuan sighed in irritation.) Well, I suppose this is almost as good as a victory. If the Snow enters the war then their Kage will die and we will take it for ourselves. We will either take Snow or no longer have to deal with it. (Yuan shrugged, in only a slightly better mood, and dashed off after Asaba in the direction of the Sound.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm
zolos clone apperd in gyous office careing zolos unconsies body and the clone says "gyou im unconsies" then the clone puts zolo down and poofs away  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 pm
(brandon your an idiot if your unconscious your clones will die and dude snow pellet? i mean come on noob)Sypher looked in resentment at gyou "Man im sorry but you need to help out these shinobi more. I'll train the little bone idiot and kemai as long as you just help out the academy and give me the title of yukikage" Sypher waited to see his answer he was either leaving to the sound by himself or helping out these ninja. (By the way im not relly going to take the title of yukikage i just need to see if you have enough respect for me)  

M o k i F a i r y

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:44 pm
(will you quit making fun of me)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:51 pm
Gyou turned to Sypher angry "you won't take the title of Yukikage, go get Zolo, he is going to have to train, hard!" he said as his viens appeared on his body his eyes still icey blue but filled with anger. "the other villages can handle them selves."  

Havok-Trance

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:57 pm
(oh gyou why dident you use your demon)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:59 pm
(because, i didn't want to risk loosing the Snow)  

Havok-Trance

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 pm
Sypher looked at gyou quite calmly and said "I'm sorry gyou if I upset you I just need to know if you had enough respect for me to think of you as your equal, But obviously I was quite wrong I am sorry, But I cannot help your shinobi if you do not respect me"Sypher then walked out the door trying to absorb asabas chakra so he could remove his barrier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:50 pm
kamai then got you and walked over to sypher and said "well i guess ill see you latter bro keep in touch" kamai then walked out the door to go to the bath room mrgreen  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:04 pm
kamai then walked back through the door and says "well is i was asking before all this could i still be academy teacher sins theres no ninja in the Anbu?" kamai then sat waiting for Gyou to Answer him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:03 pm
"Sypher, i respect you, I am just angry." Gyou said cooling off, as he sat down.  

Havok-Trance

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 am
Kamai still sat waiting  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 pm
Gyou stood up "any one who wishes to join the alliance in the war, must turn in there headbands, until the war is over, they are not Snow ninja," Gyou said as a tear began to build up in his eye.  

Havok-Trance

lalalalalalala im gay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:41 pm
im hear to turn in my headband sir cry  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items