Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 am
"well well your good!" Jack said as he prepared himself.
"I am quite old so here" he made some seals slowly showing it to Medulla.
"Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)" the snow formed into an exact copy of himself.
"try it it is quite useful in battle situations then when you get the hang of it ill show you a trick about the clone" he said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:18 am
Medulla's eyes literally became size of tennis ball.
"Wha!?.." She whispered watching at the exact copy of her sensei.
Crap i thought that it would be easy to learn how to do stuff with snow but... that seems somewhat hard..
Medulla first repeated the hand seals few times. She wanted to be sure to do at least the seals correctly, would be really humiliating to completely fail the jutsu.
"Okay ready to go.." Medulla finally whispers to herself.
performing on avarage speed, she did the hand signs.
Something made of snow appeared, but it was only half of her real size, and resembeled more snowman than her.
"Whah!?"

(1 post)  

Mahou1Kami

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 am
"Okay i didnt expect to do it correctly on first time.." She murmured performing the signs again. Now she had increased the speed, maybe because of the pressure to succeed or because she just wanted to do it faster.
Okay here goes, Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)!
This time the clone resembeled her, roughly though. BUt still it was few inches shorter than her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 am
"Kono jutsu honttooni wa baka.." Medulla mutters.
SHe was determinated to learn it though. Seemed like real blast to make moving snowmans.
" Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)" She said performing the signs.
Snowy figure once again rose, this time having the same kind of face and appearance as her's but still missing few inches.
Why does it always stay smaller than me!  

Mahou1Kami

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:02 pm
"well you are just still learning so dont be too frustraited" jack said trying to encourage Medulla.
"well when you are done try this" jack said making seals
"Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation)" Jack turned his snow clone's arms into sharp spikes
"Most snow jutsus can be combined to create better ones"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 pm
Yori walked into the academy. He noticed that there was a beautiful young lady and what looked like a chunin or jonin. He sat at a desk quietly and
watched. As he did so he thought to himself.
" Hmmm I wonder if this is a private class, I mean after all I did just walk in." After he was done Yori's eyes locked back on the two shinobi.  

Mario614

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 am
"okay!" She says cheerfuly trying the bunshi jutsu few more times.
"Okay now for that weird transform thingy." She mutters now encouraged By her sensei.
"Okay here i..." She starts but then stranger walked in.
Hm, well this is certainly rare maybe friend of sensei... i haven't met that many other students.. She pulls her hair behind her ear.
"Umm sensei, i think your friend came here to meet you ?" Medulla said trying to keep her voice calm.
As the two probably higher rank persons would disscus she decided to continue to train.
She as usually repeated the hand signs and went trough basic lessons of chakra in her mind.

(1 post)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 am
"okay i can do this..." Medulla mutters to herself as she concentrates all of her focuse to that jutsu.
She performed first the signs for bunshin.
"Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)" She sayd calmly preparing for the real jutsu she was going to try.
"Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation)" She said now with little bit disturbed voice.
I always wanted longer shank.
The clone suddenly seemed to grow few inches, probably even more.
"So beautiful..." Medulla mutters looking at the legs of her clone.  

Mahou1Kami

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:10 am
"Aww this jutsu would be so useful if i wore made of snow." She murmured now totally forgoting that there wore others in the room.
She freely started to mold her clone.
I always wanted to have few inches longer.. and my waist is so small..
She continued to work on her clone, though in somewhat parts she would regret later..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Yori watched the girl in amazment. He wondered if he woul be welcome too train aswell. " Hmmm but her stance is kind of off. It should be a little more solid, if im not mistaken. " he said to himself.
Yori continued " I woul really like too give it a shot maybe if I just copy the hand signs and concentrate my charka. " He shook his head in dissagreement with his own wishes. Soon he went back too watching an slowly studying.  

Mario614

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 am
Medulla spun small piece of snow in her hand, controlling it with her new skills.
She actually did it quit wellm it wasen't that hard to make it soft and then ice hard again.
When will sensei direct me again.
She ahd managed the manipulation jutsu, and was wainting now.
She glared at the third member in room. She gave small wink to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 am
jack smilled "medulla after learning the last jutsu here You can be gennin I will then train the boy here." he said as he showed the last few seals
"Yuki jetto (snow jet)" Out of jack's mouth came a stream of snow.
"use it to attack same thing using Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation) you can make it curve around"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:12 am
((Sorry for tkaing so long.. sweatdrop ))

"oooo sugoi......." Medulla says amazed.
It was basic jutsu, but certainly very interesting.

He slowly breath in and the out concentrating her chakra, it wasen't stream of snow actually, more of icy wind...
Awww... i knew i wouldn't get it in first try but..
She rose her head, she would get it, she had to!
She breathed in strongly again and out. Cold icy wind came out of her mouth again.
"Darn..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:18 am
((Huh where will i learn more then ?))

"Okay now remember to be calm, calm like ice on winter, ocean on calm weather, forest when there is no wind." Medulla murmured to herself.
"Okay once more.." She said after repeating the hand signs several times.
Then she did the signs for real. She blew air out of her mouth again, now there wore small pieces of snow in the wind, she used snow manipulation the wind formed small blizzard as she played around with it.  

Mahou1Kami

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:23 am
((also is it possible to get Hyoton even though you have sharingan ?))

"Okay one more time, then i can finally leave the academy." She muttered It had been long time all the years passed in her eyes.
((in naruto it takes several years really to get out of academy right ?))
"Okay lets do it." She did the hand signs and blew stream of snow, she blew it into air then shaping it with snow manipulation the snow formed letters "B" "y" "e" before it fell to the floor.
"Arigatou sensei, it was great training under you." Medulla says standing up and bowing deep before Jack-Dono  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff