Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm
"Hold that thought...I think something's going down in the Grand Hall," exclaimed Zane as he ran out towards the Hall  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Luo nodded, and headed back, grabbing his stuff and dispelling his clone.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm
Luo arrived at the valley and waited for Luna. He wondered what was on her mind  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:33 pm
Luo tapped his foot and looked up at the sky. It had been an hour, and she hadn't shown up yet. He sighed and went back to the grand hall. "Whatever she had to say will just have to wait I guess." With that, he left for the grand hall.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm
*gets to the lake cloak covered in blood* Should i wait, or should i just go.. *looks at the snow covering the sky*  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:57 pm
Luo arrived back and found Luna waiting. He thought he'd check once more. "Hey. You wanted to tell me something earlier?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Luo sighed a bit at the silence. "Look Luna, I can see you're having a bit of trouble telling me whatever it is you want to tell me. Take some time to gather your thoughts and when you have, I'll be in the grand hall." With that, Luo left.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:28 pm
(sorry i was taking a long time in between my computer kept shutting down on me)

*sits on the ground still covered in blood* he didnt even notice..but i guess thats to be expected..  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Zane arrived at the lake after leaving the kage's office. "Well, lets see...I have to think of where I need to go first..." Zane thought as he looked around the valley. "It's been a while...lots of memories in this place. But I don't have time for that...gotta think."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:03 pm
"I should get started...Summoning no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed after he bit his thumb and summoned a tiny monkey. Zane wrote a note and handed it to the monkey. "Okay when Medulla gets you give it to her okay?" Zane said to the monkey. The monkey nodded in confirmation. After that Zane took off to the Village Hidden in the Clouds.

Medulla,

I've decided I'm going to start my journey to the clouds to find Fenrir. I'm from the Mist, and I've been to Suna and Grass, so I figure that he's not there cause I've never heard his name. That leaves Konoha, Cloud, and Rock. That's my reasoning. Catch up to me as soon as possible.

Your ally,
Zane Hajime  

BluewolfofMibu

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:05 am
Medulla finally got to the lake area, just to find out that there was a monkey waiting her. He was a monkey!!? She thought with horrified expression.
The monkey then gave a note to her.
"aaaa so thats why.." She muttered as she toke the note.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff