Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:18 pm
I have three dogs and a cat.

One of the dogs is a 17 year old border collie. The other two dogs are schipperkies.

My cat is a 19 year old russian angora. She is the most friendly cat you will ever meet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:19 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
All of this has inspired me to ask about pets.What pets do you have?I have a 3 year old German Shep. with black,tan and white markings(he's a BIIIIG dog,at 105 lbs)and I have a 9 year old tabby cat named Shadow.The 2 don't get along.

I went through a lot of pets in my life but right now where I'm living I would have to pay 200$ a month to have a cat or small dog (that's what I can have in these apartments) but I plan to get a dog and a cat when me and my fiance move in to our own house. the last pet was a bunny at my Grampas place (I lived there first before my apartment after my parents) he was white and gray spots I named him Bakura my Grandpa gave him to a good home after I met Ghallan and we weren't around much to take care of it (college)
my cat Simba lives with my parents (5 hours away) although I wouldn't take him away there because I heard of a story where someone moved and there cat didn't like the new place and the cat committed suicide and that scared me better safe then sorry.
the way my cat Simba meows for food is adorable whee
thank you for the questions your pets sound cute.
almost forgot I also had a pony named Lady (half pony half horse) she was very well trained. I also had a fixed male horse (different times) who I couldn't ride though. I also had a Guinea pig but he died cause I was stupid enough to feed him french fries as a snack and he kept on getting out munching on plastic like he is not suppossed to do.
plus all the cats I use to have before Simba.
right now my parents have a farm (Chickens, dogs, and cats a lot of them too including my cat Simba ^_^  

Strawberry Akiza

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:20 pm
00Shoe
I have three dogs and a cat.

One of the dogs is a 17 year old border collie. The other two dogs are schipperkies.

My cat is a 19 year old russian angora. She is the most friendly cat you will ever meet.

I love border collies
I would love to see pictures of your cat and all the other pets on this thread.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:22 pm
im glad i stuck with art  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:24 pm
trainerghallan
im glad i stuck with art

I love art. and I love your art 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:37 pm
Miho Rose
trainerghallan
im glad i stuck with art

I love art. and I love your art 4laugh

oh thank just reamber to check me out in the art share i love comments  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:42 pm
heart Ghallan redface *blushes*  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Miho Rose
heart Ghallan redface *blushes*

i love you to my kitty cat  

trainerghallan

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:46 pm
i swear you guys are like little love puppies its cute!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:49 pm
slayer898
^^  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:56 pm
slayer898

thank you
^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Miho Rose
slayer898

thank you
^^

Me and Shadow of a Raccoon are like that in our IMs,he's too shy to post much in the guild though,lol.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:07 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Miho Rose
slayer898

thank you
^^

Me and Shadow of a Raccoon are like that in our IMs,he's too shy to post much in the guild though,lol.

cute he sounds very shy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:07 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Miho Rose
slayer898

thank you
^^

i can feel him but in a different way im the lazy type so i will post but only on long stuff but sometimes you'll catch me just typing "i love you yamu"  

trainerghallan

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:08 pm
trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Miho Rose
slayer898

thank you
^^

i can feel him but in a different way im the lazy type so i will post but only on long stuff but sometimes you'll catch me just typing "i love you yamu"

^^ aww so cute I love you too Ghallan whee heart  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games