Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:48 pm
-Sroll-

-Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.
-Katon: Ni (Fire Release: Two)
Description: This technique makes it so that after a user has molded enough chakra to gather heat into their finger they can now distribute it to both the index and middle finger (one hand), making it a somewhat viable option in combat now. However, jabs and strikes made through this method would simply burn through clothing and wouldn’t cause any substantial thereafter. In terms of raw searing strength, though, it allows the user to cut through even metallic string now.
-Katon: San (Fire Release: Three)
Description: At this stage of learning, users of this technique are expected to be quite adept at controlling the flow of chakra in their body. It is by this that they are now able to both create ample amounts of chakra and distribute to both hands (still only two fingers per hand). The actual heat effect of this technique, though, still hasn’t changed much from Katon: Ni. Also, awkwardly enough, the user is still unable to have the technique travel throughout one whole hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm
Sano ran into the forest and looked for Ed. When he found him, he realized that Ed didn't have his hand anymore. Using chakra strings extending from his toes reached out and grabbed the scrolls from Ed. "Gimme my hand or else your little scrolls here will experience a little change." Sano began floating the scrolls closer to the flaming tree slowly making sure to keep it just out of Edgar's reach.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:52 pm
"YOu see how pranks make people feel? Ok here you go" Ed said and pulled out his hand from a tree neer by and gave them to Sano.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:53 pm
"Meh, not really. Can't exactly feel, you know?" Sano dropped the singed scrolls and picked up his ahdn and placed it in his socket. He sneered at Ed and walked back to the Hall.  

Plexilate

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:57 pm
As sano Left ed fell into the snow laughing like crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 pm
(Sry have to go for a bit so wont be on for like 3 or 4 hours so will contunure training.)  

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:06 pm
Ed didnt feel the with anymore and so he made put some sand into a bottle and tied it to his back and started running laps.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:45 pm
katsuro wlaked int othe first and rested agianst a tree and waited for soemthign intrestign to happen  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 pm
Ed stopped runnig and started to read the scroll again. "These look absolutly unuseful but what sensei says it goes i guess and practiced the hand seals for Katon Ichi

1/3

Ed concentraded his chakra and made a hand seal. But his finger only got cold

2/3

After awhil ed made another hand seal and said "Katon Ichi" and concentraded on making a flame on his pointing finger After about 4 second a little flame started on his finger. "Awww that is soo warm"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Ed read the scroll once more and decided to do Katon Ni. He practice the hand seals and and meditated a bit to get his chakra back up.

1/5

Ed got up and made a couple hand seals and concentraded his chakra into his finger once more but it never lit.

2/5

Ed started again with the hand seals and concentraded a little bit more ckakra into his pointer finger but it only got warm.

3/5

He again made hand seals and concentraded even more ckakra into his finger but it only grew hotter, and nothin lit.

4/5

Ed did the same with the hand seals but this time he imagined a powerful flame form at the tip of his finger. First his finger got hot then a flame started on his finger that had a hissing sound to it. He brought it up to a tree and wrote his name on the trunk of the tree.

5/5  

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:08 am
Ed practiced the hand signs for Katon San and did a little bit more meditation to increase his chakra some more.

1/7

Ed ate some dinner and then Did the hand seals and said "Katon San" but nothin happend except that his hand got a little cold.

2/7

Ed practiced controlling his chakra into his finger and after awhile he got up again.

3/7

He made a couple of hand seals and concentraded his chakra on his pointer finer and middle finger for about a munit but still nothing happened

4/7

Ed went through the same routine except that this time his finger started to burn alot so he dipped his finger in snow.

5/7

Ed concentraded and made a couple hand seals. This time he said " Katon San" and made his chakra gather at his fingers but only a flicker of fire was seen.

6/7

He went through the same routine and said "Katon San" This time ed decided to let more chakra out and see of that would work. It did and a flame sprung out of his fingers. Ed fed it with more chakra and it got more powerful. "yeah i got all three now"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm
Kemai jumped into the tree with the clocked person siting under it kemai then jumped down from the tree in front of the clocked person "i im karoso kemai of the snow! who are you and why are you here in the snow village!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"  

fire assasin8

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:23 pm
"who me? I am from suna and i am here for the chuning exams" Ed said and got up and went to his second exam.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:27 pm
katsuro spoke from behind his mask

"I think he means me"

katsuro said standing

"Just visiting, no need to worry about me"

katsuro spoke as he walked towards the gate

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
-