Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:51 pm
*glances around the room and settles into a one-person couch* Anything's fine, but can I get a water please? *calls to Johanna, then looks at Zeldrick, returning the calm stare*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:10 pm
".... Hmm..." He looked away and at the portraits and pictures, the walls and the furniture. His tail flicked occasionally.

Glancing back at Gail, he stands up and walks into the kitchen. "I'll get you the water...."  

Zeldrick

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:22 pm
*watches him go, then settles back against the couch, but unable to keep still, stands and starts wandering the hall, looking at the different paintings*

(Shadow fox, send me a pic of your fursona; I'm gonna do a comic with you, me and moonsilver >:3)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 pm
(dont worry ill try my best...)

*starts to cook grilled cheese and has mad about 6 sawinches with milk to drink*  

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:52 pm
Opening the fridge, he looks around inside. Mostly meat inside, with a few other types of food here and there, he locates a bottled water. Pulling it out, he shakes it, closes the fridge, then turns to Johanna. "Gail said he wanted one, is it ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 pm
*Stops at a particular painting, frowning a little trying to make sense of it, then shaking my head and moving on to the next photo*  

Gail Akriest

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:12 pm
its fine zeldrick...just make sure theres one for my dad...the tap water isnt ready so yeah...

(with gail)

*the pitcures and paintings are all beauitful. one draws your attention. its of a beauitful rose...with a small puppy in the middle of the rose sleeping softly. it looks strangly like me a little. in the backround is a fox woman holding it. its a painting signed by roseabel smith.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:42 am
Walking back into the hallway, he looks up at the picture that Gail is staring at. He hands him the water bottle, staring at the picture as well. It was a beautiful portrait. No wonder Gail kept looking at it.  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 am
*laughs after makeing three sawniches for eachof us* hey! you guys gona eat here or go back to school? i got brown papper bags for us. *takes out three brown papper bags and some yohoo bottles. wraps the sawniches in plastic bags and sticks them in the brown papper bags with the yohoo bottles. brings out some fruit snacks and puts them in the bags. closes the bags and brings them out to where zeldrick and gail are at.* you found my favoriet painting?...my mommy drew it 2 weeks after she gave birth to me. *giggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:23 pm
He glanced back at her, then turned towards her. He was taken aback, cause he didn't notice her come up to them, mainly cause he was so lost into the painting. "Y-you're mom made this?" He pointed towards the painting, and then turned towards it to look at it again. "It's so beautiful!" He looked back at Johanna and smiled. "No wonder you're such a good artist."  

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm
lol yeah...she liked to draw...if she wasent draw she was usually found in her garden razz we better get back to school before we are late...i forgot how long lunch was... x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:15 pm
"Yea! You're right, I think we need to hurry back!"  

Zeldrick

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:31 pm
*snaps out of my reverie and blinks a few times, looking down and wondering how the water bottle got into my hands* Oh, yeah... school... let's go. *turns and faces them*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:24 am
((Prof is posted.))

Ark walked up to Anthro High. He had a backpack in one paw and a slip of paper in the other. He looked at the paper then back at the school. He sighed. "Guess this is it." With that, he strided into Anthro High, unsure of what would happen.  

Gareus Fletcher

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:32 pm
(sorry guys...you could have left me at my house...thanks for waiting up for me i know it was tough...)

*she held onto the lunches she had made for her friends and ran behidn the two guys back to school. she often stoped for a breath and rest. we all get to school with just enough time to eat*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff