Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/ouran-high-school-host-club-magic-open-people-needed/t.42764283/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm
Haze opened his eyes but they were still some black splotches in his vision and it was also blurry. He sat up and was alittle wozzy. "Me.....doing here....um.....ugh...," His mind cleared and he shook his head," Um...right i was coming here to see wat happened to everyone," He said and stood up but grabbed onto Lizzy's shoulder to stable himself. "Why did you come here."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:18 pm
She placed her hand on his back hoping to help him balance some more. "I was bored and felt like getting out of my house. Then I walked by here and remembered that a teacher went missing so I desided to check it out for a bit of entertainment." Lizzy looked around not seeing anyone else, then looked back at Haze. "Did you find him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:30 pm
"Um....did i find him...ugh...yea," He said and chuckled as his head cleared fully. He led lizzy into the other room where arua and him were cuddling. "Um...hes right there....with arua, and the twins are right there...and i think josh is that doll the teacher has." He said and smiled as she helped him balance out," Thanks."

[um ill play the twins if no one else ish willing to]  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:35 pm
((k))

Nighthail blushed and smiled. "I cant help it Aura is my cute little girl, I cant help it if shes cuddly." He looked at Aura and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:51 pm
When Lizzy saw Nighthail and Aura together she couldn't help but start laughing so hard she cried. "So your into the older type I take it. Odd taste in guys." She said as a tear streamed down her face. After she calmed down from seeing them together she looked back at Haze. "What do you mean he is a doll?"  

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:06 am
"Welll...umm....this house...is full of monsters and the master of this house turned him into a doll for waking her up," He said and grinned sheepishly hoping she believed him and didnt think he was a fool.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 pm
She looked at him with a blank expression as if she were processing the information. That didn't last long. Lizzy started to laugh again, just not as hard this time. She looked back at him and spoke still laughing a little. "No seriously, what do you mean?"  

twilight_pixie

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:11 pm
There was a grinding sound coming towards the room they were in, the door creaked open and a tall grey skinned, white haired man with silvery wings walked past them with a sleepy expression, towards the fireplace, he then dropped down in front of it and turned into a horse sized dragon, and fell asleep. Nighthail stood and looked at Lizzy seriously. "There are demons in this home, the mistress, Lin, Said that they wont hurt us as long as we stay on the top levels....."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:37 pm
Haze looked at lizzy," Um right and if we make it through this week alive, not that i think we'll die or anything, would u mind keeping the demons a secret u know," He said and looked at her bewildered expression and now was his time to laugh," Wow you should see your face, it looked exactly like mine when i first saw a deomn," He said and laughed harder until she punched his arm," Owwww, i was just kidding," He said and walked out of the room calling for mint.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:42 pm
Lizzy watched as the man with silver skin walked past her. Her expression changed from a smile to bitter shock with her jaw dropped. She was speechless, but when he turned into a dragon, it pushed her over the edge. Lizzy let out an ear splitting scream as she backed into the wall and slid down shaking. She pointed to the dragon with a shaky finger and attempted to speak, but ended up stuttering. "...I-I-It's ... dra-drag-on.." She breathed the sentence not being able to close her mouth.

Looking around seeing how calm everyone else was scared her even more. Having found her voice again, she yelled at everyone thinking they were stupid to think they were safe in a demon's home.
"IT'S A DRAGON!! Why is no one else afraid?!"

((lol, I would have had my character hit yours. I find that funny that you put it in there))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:53 pm
( stare well your characters spasing and mine has a dead arm wat else could happen in a demonic house lol)

Haze jogged back into to see Lizzy screaming. He stared at her a moment before falling to the ground and laguhing his a**(censored) off. "I told.....you.....," He said as he couldnt breathe and then he realized something. He bolted up and put his hand over Lizzy's mouth, muffling. "Shhhh, be quiet Lizzy you might wake up Lin," He said not knowing what she looked like but was afraid of becoming a doll altogether.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:37 pm
The dragon raised its head and yawned. "Pardon me miss," It said in more of a hiss then actual talking. "But your friend is right, there are people sleeping in this building."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:07 pm
For the moment, Lizzy was too afraid to stop Haze from laughing as she was still having a panic attack. When he ran over and covered her mouth to muffle her yells, Haze mentioned not wanting to wake someone up. She swiped his hand from her mouth and spoke in a harsh whisper. "I should wake everyone up so they can get us the hell out of here! Besides, what's so special about this Lin person anyway?" Suddenly, the dragon spoke and Lizzy turned her head quickly to look at him. She nodded slowly to him, knowing that if she opened her mouth to speak to the dragon, she would be yelling again.

After a couple of moments, she slowly began to calm down and turned her gaze on Haze. ((lol that rhymed xD)) Lizzy punched him square in the arm with all the strength she could muster. She spoke again in that same whisper.
"THAT is for laughing at me!"

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 am
Haze was about to yell OWW but all that came out was a muffled rush of air as he surpessed it. "I see your feeling better now," He saiod rasing while glaring at her," im sure youll be safe on your own," He said and stompped back out of the room in search of Mint to give him a tour. He wasnt about to explore this house by himself.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games