Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:18 pm
(Anyway...moving on..>.>)

"They keep coming"snarled Bagera.She was thinking of using her flame,but didn't want to for it was too powerful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:15 pm
he was fending them off easily but he was getting tired fast "this is getting on my nerves" he jumped infront of the soldiers "slay them all" he thrust his hands forward and his bandages lashed out like snaked and bagan slashing the enemy but they struck out and cut like blades  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 am
"This is annoying"snarled Bagera"It ends now"She inhaled deeply and breathed an wicked black flame on to the soldiers,it engulfed the meadow and all it's tall grass and surrounded them on her command.With a motion of her hand the flames died and all that remained was ash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:12 am
Myra could only stare, as all the competition vanished. "you could have done that sooner?" she said "but impressive", as she licked a small cut on her hide, watching it slowly close.  

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 pm
"Sorry"said Bagera,"but my black flame is very dangerous and things could have gotten out of hand...they have before..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:18 pm
"why'd they attack you bagera" he asked  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:06 pm
"They seem to think I'm this Lazerous fellow,but no matter.They're after me as well....trying to rid themselves of the very thing they created."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:44 pm
*he stood there now full demon and spoke* lazerus is a evil spirit that took over his brothers mind compleltly he asked if i wanted to have full control over my mind but that cant happend since my mind is his bagera i want you to tell jynx everything dont hold back on the killings what i have told you everything please  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:55 am
"Hmm,are you sure it is time?He's a bit fragile and that would be overwhelming all at once.Perhaps I should just tell him about you and all the voices he's been asking about first.We should ease him into it a bit first."She stopped and thought a bit "This Lazerus possessed his brother,I would like to know how that came about and why,but first I wish to know why Junii is after him.If they seek to use his power,terrible things might come to be."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:02 am
Myra walked around, nosing the ground as she examined the ashes, even tasting it in her slight curiosity. not bad... she thought to herself.  

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:09 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
"Hmm,are you sure it is time?He's a bit fragile and that would be overwhelming all at once.Perhaps I should just tell him about you and all the voices he's been asking about first.We should ease him into it a bit first."She stopped and thought a bit "This Lazerus possessed his brother,I would like to know how that came about and why,but first I wish to know why Junii is after him.If they seek to use his power,terrible things might come to be."
that would be best if were ever gonna beat him and junii i need to be one with myself and have my full power back once that happends i will be able to go in and out of the dark form at will  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:48 pm
"Alright,I will tell him,but I'll wait till last to tell him about the death that has been caused."  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:03 pm
that sounds best teach him well wont come back out his mind can go to the dark form at will he just dosent relize it yet but this means he will need to defend him self he already knows the spells as you saw but dosent know how to unleash them right now it is repressed memory but when the last truth is told it will be a battle of what state of mind i will be in for the rest of my life the kind or the cutthroat killer*i go back to my normal form*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:18 am
Myra walked up to the group and sat down, tilting her head slightly. "To be honest, Im getting quite confused, but maybe its not my place to understand, I'll still tag along"  

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:45 pm
"You shall know in time Myra"said Bagera as she scooped up the unconsious,normal Jynx"I shall tell him of much when he wakes,so perhaps you can hear the story as well."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff