Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Knife OR gun? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which do you prefer?
  Da Knife.
  Le Gun
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:43 pm
I actually didn't like the covers for RE4 as well. And yet I can't think of a reason why...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 pm
My favorite cover was Code Veronica It was pimpin, just cause it had Wesker XD  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 pm
Because it had that boring shade of purple as its tone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm
That could be it. I guess it looked really standard too. It didn't stick out as a RE cover and I dont know why. Ya know, other than the coloration. Or maybe that had more to do with it than I realize.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 pm
Well, generic cover for a generic game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 pm
My thoughts exactly. Makes perfect sense, no?  

REaceofclubs

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:56 pm
I liked the original text that was used  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:44 pm
yeah the knife is very useful at times. like in REmake i started in real survivor and had no ammo at all and i was at the part where you blow the dog whistle and i knifed the two cerberuses. i thought i would die at that point but i underestimated the knife for the last time.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:05 pm
I have no ammo trouble, even on the Real Survival mode. You just gotta know which enemies to avoid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:59 am
I didn't realize how much less ammo there was compared to hard mode. So it took me time to adjust to that and avoid zombies even more. Well at least for me there seems to be less ammo for me in real survivor...  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:05 am
I don't recall that big of a difference from Hard Mode. But then I don't play Hard Mode very often. I either play Normal for when I'm just playing casually, or if I feel like being Hardcore, then it's Real Survival all the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 am
But like i said, it's probably just me then.

I hate it when people say that Real survivor shouldn't be on there because they took auto-aim off and the item boxes aren't linked which makes the game impossible. i like having unlinked item boxes IMO... Unless i'm in a big city full of zombies that is.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 am
People who say that are Daisies. Heck, Daisy isn't a strong enough word. PUSSIES!
Ah, that felt good. The game is FAR from impossible. There was no auto aim in the very original Resident Evil. So if they don't know that, they're noobs.

So if they don't like that feature, it's because they can't take the heat. In which case, they should stick to playing their cookie cutter RE4 type games.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 am
Exactly. But there are too many noobs in the REmake message boards on gamefaqs. Heck all the RE message boards are full of noobs these days...I hope RE2 and 3 dont' get remade. no telling what Cappcom will do to those..  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:43 am
Well, that's why I don't bother participating in any other RE discussion boards. Only this guild.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff