Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:29 am
~Immortal Crow~
..it's probably almost at the bottom on my list of Resident evil games, Dead aim being the very bottom.

xd At least you know that Dead Aim exists! I was very dissapointed to find that most people don't even know it's around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:19 am
I really need to pick that up at some point.... =/  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:36 pm
Oh, I've never played only watched a little of it. I can't find it. Period. I guess because few people have heard of it, and it's not that popular.

It's a first person shooter isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 pm
From what I understand, yes. I've found it at Gamestop a few times... but I've always chosen other games over it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Ladies, ladies, let the man fill you in. biggrin And yes, I'm the youngest. And a mod, so that counts for something! And I just might get Moose to do it. "We moved the guild to the Capcom building, if you want to destroy us with a bomb we'll be there. wink "

I bought it a year ago, and I'm glad I did. It's more fun than RE4... Bruce McGivern is a Southerner! xd I haven't played it in a while though. Basically it's a third-person game where you aim first-person. Almost like RE4, except *gasp* there are zombies (unheard of, I know!). And it's pretty short, but it's still fun. ...Okay, it's really short. Like maybe 3 hours first playthough short if you're really bad. Still more fun to replay though.

And it's scarier. The waterway... *shudder* The music was mood-setting too, when there was some (hey, another reference to classic RE: they know when a lack of music is the scariest).

Overall, short but sweet. You should pick it up. But make sure you have a GunCon 2! It's the best. razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:14 pm
REaceofclubs
~Immortal Crow~
..it's probably almost at the bottom on my list of Resident evil games, Dead aim being the very bottom.

xd At least you know that Dead Aim exists! I was very dissapointed to find that most people don't even know it's around.

Really? Hardly anyone? Wow and I thought living in England meant getting games and stuff was hard.

Personally I didn't really like the game much, it was okay but the originals were better. I liked the idea behind it but other than it...Wasn't really my thing but I suppose that's sort of the same thing with me and RE 4.

I think I'm sticking with 3 and the Remake being my favourites, of course I love the first game but the graphics kind of do my head in now.

Hmmm I just had this odd notion...You know how RE 5 is I think set in Aferica or something....We might be getting ACTUAL REAL ZOMBIES...That is the idea of the Voodoo magic/god reanimating a dead corpse. Much like necromancy.... They might be going back on track. It just hit me right now...  

~Immortal Crow~

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 pm
That would be a more terrible idea than Las Plagas.
That's the problem, Resident Evil is supposed to be a Science Fiction franchise. Meaning the monsters in the original games were created through a virus. With enough thought behind it, it can actually come out as plausible.

When you go into the area of supernatural, you start venturing into the Fanfasy territory. Which is exactly why I don't like the new Resident Evil games. The way the characters are portrayed now, the way the monsters act, and everything like that, it's all portrayed like in a fantasy game.

If you add something like Magic to it, you'd permanently cross that line and Resident Evil would officially be a fantasy franchise, which is the opposite side of horror from where it started out.

Although to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if Capcom started involving magic into the games. All that's left is for Chris to start sporting a big sword and for Jill to start casting spells.

Science Fiction meeting Occult? How many people actually liked Jason X?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:42 pm
Quote:
How many people actually liked Jason X?

*raises hand* I did not like it.

To Crow- I live in Eastern KY. we do have roads, shoes, and electricity (contrart to popular belief) however, our gaming selection is lacking a bit.

Canas, thank you for your insight on Dead Aim. If I ever find it, I will buy just because of your charming review.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:44 pm
Beware the last boss. He is ridiculously farfetched looking though. Now THERE'S a boss that looks like he came out of Onimusha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:11 pm
Oh bay-bee, he's goin' down!  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm
Not to give it away. But it's a man... With breasts and high heels. And I don't mean shoes. I mean, he had high heels grow out of his feet. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:23 pm
NO WAAY! xd  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:29 pm
I really wish I was kidding...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And yes, it is a man.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:49 pm
His chest is bigger than mine ... confused  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:55 pm
You know when I first saw him, I should've known that Capcom was starting to go off their rocker.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff