Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsukigakure Port [ Enter / Exit ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:03 pm
"Thank you Sensei." Drake took a boat that would take him to the desert where the sand village was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 pm
"Ok, this place is boring. Sakuya, I'll be back in a day" Ban said as he walk to a boat and went off to another village.  

Death_God_Sakura

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 pm
Marquis C2 falcon soars over the moon island. Marquis looking down upon the land a note floats down and lands on the docks reading.

to whoever it may concern,
I'm entering whether you like it or not, I have business to attend to.
i'll try not to blow anything up.
Signed,
Marquis of the mist.

the bird flies around the sky for sometime while marquis focus's his chakra. he finally locates who he has been looking for. his bird lifts its right wing so the bird is at a 90 degree angle. it soars downwards, towards their target.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm
Xantos glared up at the bird, using his hand to shield his eyes from the sun.
"What the devil is that?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm
I Made A Promise That I Will Wait For You..
I Will Keep That Promise Till The End..

Ripp saw the bird and shrugged and looked towards the village. " A Shinobi of the mist has been in my village without permission..? " Ripp asked himself silently, then returned back to the village.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 am
After some sight seeing, marquis bird flies over head, this time landing on the docks. the waves beat against the land, as marquis throws any possesions that reminded him of Saraii into the water. The bird flys off into the horizon, Marquis doesn't look back once. a single tear drops from his eye as he gets far away from the moon country. flying over nothing but open sea. he lays back on his bird and stares at the infinite stars. Suddenly without warning the tengu C3 figure blows up right next to Marquis dissinigrating everything nearby. the light from the explosion can be seen in the horizon of the moon country.

A flaming corpse of what looks to be marquis plumets to the water crashing into it. Marquis drifts at sea, still barely alive, memories run through his head as he slips in and out of reality,

marquis27

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:13 am
"What on earth happend...." Xantos said, looking at a smoking corpse on the surface of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm
As Ban passed him in a boat he grabbed the corpse. "Your not going to die on me." Ban said quicjky jumping out of the boat and into the village bring Marquis to the hospitable.  

Death_God_Sakura

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm
Aino walk up to the port with the scroll in his hand. He has memorize the hand seals and sign and has already try it out several time. It has fail for the last 5 times as only part of his clothes got transport, good thing it wasn't part of his body. He decide that it better to work it on some other time and put the scroll into his pocket. He looked around and decide that it was time to headed to the summoning land, better there than anywhere."What should I choose.Monkey,salamander,wolf,dragon,I go with rat." was the last thing he said as he step on the boat and it headed off toward land.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:31 pm
Ban walked to his rock and sat on it, just in time to hear Aino talking about getting the Rat summon. "Looks like I'm not going to be the only summoner...maybe. My father was the one to find the Rat King" Ban said to himself with a slight smile  

Death_God_Sakura

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm
Kiara arrived at the Ports to go to the Leaf. She heard that anyone from the Lef Village are allowed to go back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:37 pm
Ban stood up again. He was bored here so he went to the Rat dirtpile to play with the rats there. He got on a boat and went off.  

Death_God_Sakura

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 am
Aino sighed as he step off the boat and walk into the village. He went straight to the palace to get his mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Aino walked up to the port and onto the boat headed to main land. He looked back at the village before it headed off. He smiled to himself as he began to practice his techniques.  

Aino Tsukaima

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:57 pm
Aino smiled as he step off the boat and onto the dock."Well that was nice." and turn back to looked at Ame."OK so if you would follow me then I will show you to the Kage office and get the treaty sign and you goes back to your village." and he turn around and slowly walked toward the Kage office without caring if Ame is following or not.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff