Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iL1fe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:20 pm
"I will, Ripp." Asami said with a smile, nodding to him again. Her clone sat down on a chair and then continued paper works.
The World Is A Puzzle And..
..We're Two Pieces That Fit Perfectly Together.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 pm
Hisagi steped lazyly through the hallway to the kages office, he knocked a few time on the door with his left hand, which was slightly brused, thanks to training. "...Lady Kage, are you here yet?" he said as he turned the knob and stuck his head in. When he did he saw the clone still and a guy sitting on the couch, "Oh am I interuppting?" he said looking at the guy then the kage.

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:32 pm
"No, No." Ripp said with a grin on his face. His blonde hair still over his right eye as he looked at the man with his left gray colored eye. He looked at his face, his lips at first then his nose, then up to his eyes and hair. He looked fairly good looking. Ripp still had the grin on his face, but he was not exactly checking out this man that he did not even know. He was probably taller than the boy, but that did not matter. "The name's Ripp. Brother of Asami, herself."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm
Hisagi smiled and walked on in, he closed the door behind him quitely. He looked at the two for a few seconds after his eyes flashed red. "So she is a clone, well wheres the real one?" he thought to himself before walking over to the window and looking out at the view of the village, people going on with there daily lives not a care it the world. Hisagi turned around quickly once he relized that he hadn't said who he was, "I'm sorry, i'm Hisagi Takada, nice to meet you." he said with a slight bow.

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm
"Just lay around and wait, she'll be here."
Shuuya said to the guy.
He then got up off the floor and shook the hair from his eyes, getting a glimps of who the guy was in the doorway. His cold eys shot at him, following him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:41 pm
"Nice to meet you too, Hisagi." Ripp said with a smile as he looked over towards the other one in the office. He slightly moved his head to the left, now tilting as then he looked towards Hisagi. "Those eyes.. Blood Red, I believe..?" Ripp said. He may be new to this.. Shinobi world and life, but he was up to date in information.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:45 pm
Hisagi looked at the man that just got off the floor and smiled, "You going to do something with that cold stare?" he asked still smiling before looking back at Ripp, and nodding, "Yes.. yes they are. Well i've only shown Ranmaru, but I do have Blood Red eyes." he said before glancing out the window once more. "So... when is you're sister going to be here?" he asked with out looking back at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 pm
xXxSuikumoxXx
Hisagi looked at the man that just got off the floor and smiled, "You going to do something with that cold stare?" he asked still smiling before looking back at Ripp, and nodding, "Yes.. yes they are. Well i've only shown Ranmaru, but I do have Blood Red eyes." he said before glancing out the window once more. "So... when is you're sister going to be here?" he asked with out looking back at him.

"This stare has stayed with me since I was 7, if you was forced to kill your siblings you would hate the world too."
He replied.
"Also, what if I do?"
Shuuya said with a joking smirk.

A God Named Blacklist

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:50 pm
"Don't know." Ripp said as he made a quick shrug and laughed at the two. "Meh, are you two gonna break out a fight?" Ripp said, as he formed a smile, then cracked his neck to the left. As he did, there was a skull tattoo shown on his lower part of the left side of his neck. The symbol of death; At least, the symbol meant death to some people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:54 pm
Hisagi laughed at the man, "Well isn't that just horrible... and if you keep it up i'll have to remove them for you while you're still alive." he said in a friendly tone and a smile. "Ripp don't worry it won't be a fight, it'll be a murder." he said glancing at the man again. "What is you're name... mmhh?" he asked the guy that got out of the floor.

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:02 pm
Ripp shrugged, he wanted to join in the so called 'murder' or 'fight' that was about to break out, but knowing Asami, she would probably stop them. With the power that he knew Asami had, she could take down all three of them in one blow, if not, two. More or less, he did not doubt it. "Hey hey hey.." Ripp said, trying to calm the other two down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 pm
Hisagi nodded, "Ok, we can stop... for now. But we will pick this back up someday." he said before sitting down on the floor next to the window, he took out a book and began to read it while he wait on the kage. He mumbled the words as he sat there, glancing up at the unknown guy every few minutes.

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

iL1fe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm
Asami's clone suddenly spoke, "Asami wants you guys to train. Please proceed to the public training grounds, a trainer will meet you there shortly after you arrive. Also, Asami expects good training to both of you.. She wants you to await for her return, while you train.." Asami's clone then stopped speaking, making a nod and then back to the paper work.
The World Is A Puzzle And..
..We're Two Pieces That Fit Perfectly Together.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm
Ripp looked at his younger sister and smiled. "Alright.." Ripp said as a grin came across his face. he nodded to Hisagi and made a 'peace' sign with his right hand. He stood up as he placed his left hand onto his jacket pocket and walked away, heading towards where they were supposed to.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:13 pm
Hisagi nodded at the clone with out looking up from his book. He closed the book and got up. Hisagi procedded to the window and droped out, he landed on the ground unharmed and started to walk to the training grounds

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff