Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 pm
lewin pulled out his keyss then summoned three samurai's infront of them and pointed at nameless. the samurai charged and lewin looked to bex and said "while your wearing the jacket you cant get hurt. but be warned, if you get hit near where the heart would be you caould die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 pm
the man heard this and laughed,then he put the guns away and pulled his sword out he then grabbed the samurai's arms and made them kill each other then he said,"i told you too leave the town but no you could never listen this is why i have always hated you looks like it's going back to me hurting you and you crying to stop just like be for," then the man pointed the sword between Lewin and Siax....  

yarg_ninja

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:19 pm
"Can you feel it, the moon's power? Moon, shine down!!" This wasn't the place to go berserk, but the hell with it all. He was sick and tired of this person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:01 pm
Bex smiled at Lewin but truend towards Nameless and yelled, "I'm not going to cry!"

Anexia smirked and took off the microphone from the stand getting ready to attack, "Any last words Nameless?"  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:06 am
the man laughed then said," just one watch you back,"then he dark portalled to bex's back and held his sword to her neck then he said," i wont hurt you if you stay back" then he threw her to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 pm
Bex slid to the ground, feeling her neck for any possible cuts from the sword. She leaned against a wall and decided to help from the side, nobody would notice her amplifying her comrade's powers right?

Anexia took a big gulp of breath in and screamed to the top of her lungs, attacking everybody around her.  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:14 pm
the man flew to the side and his shoulder hit the wall and dislocated and he was on the ground holding his shoulder letting his guard down, but still in pain he tried to stand but fell down.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:56 pm
lewin jabbed his key into the ground to keep him in place then threw the other key at nameless.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:44 pm
the man barely dogged it then he laugh and threw his sword at bex hoping to shut her up....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:08 am
After Bex did shut up, she became more angry cause she felt more stronger and more confident, and began to fight back at the man.  

LL_Mihael Keehl_LL

Demonic121-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 am
can i be xemnas  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:15 pm
Saix had moved behind the man and took a swing to cleave him in half.  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 pm
the man rolled to the side then he said," well its over for me i shall give the duel up you win," then he got up slowly holding his arm and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:10 am
Saix, however, needed to kill thing. He quickly left for the collesum before striking down mass amounts of Heartless.  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:10 pm
lewin watched him leave then sighed and turned to Bex and Anexia "he just needs to cool off so dont go into the colliseam for a while." lewin told them then went over to the door that he told them not to enter then raised his hand and put a magic wall around it only allowing the top XIIV to get in.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff