Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:34 am
'Hey flower girl' Spider-robin waved depserate to get going and help this girl in need.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:22 am
Aquarius blushed and said,"Yeah well ummm......"

Leo watched Athena and Aquarius from the top of the hill. He then got fed up and said,"Oh for God's sake someone kiss the other person alreaddy."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:07 am
Athena looked at Leo and then at Aquarius. She leaned in and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:36 am
Aquarius got freaked out by Athena's sudden display of affection and backed away cautiously.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm
"Sorry..." She looked at the others and got up and headed back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:36 pm
Aquarius sat silently for a few moments before walking back up the hill.

Once Aquarius was at the top of the hill, leo hit him in the back of the head and said,"Why are you such an idiot."

Aquarius rubbed his head and sighed as he said,'I don't know I just wasn't ready for her to kiss me.'

Leo shook his head and said,'Dude you can't allways think about things before they happen. Sometimes you just have to go with what's happening.'

Aquarius smiled and nodded.

Leo then pushed Aquarius and said,'now go be spontanious."

Aquarius ran after Athena and once he got to her, he tapped her on the shoulder and said,"Ahtena."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:39 pm
Athena turned around and saw Aquarius she smiled. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Aquarius kissed Athena and held her tight. He then stopped and said,'I really wanted to do that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Athena was surprised and didnt know what to say. She blushed and hugged him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 pm
Leo smiled and said,"Finally.' He then walked over to Fortunna and said,"Don't they make an awsome couple."

Aquarius blushed and backed away slightly. he then looked at the ground and said,"Sorry about that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:43 pm
Athena giggled. "Its ok...I sorta liked it." As she smiled. She followed a path heading back to the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:48 pm
Aquarius smiled and walked beside Athena. He then looked at her and asked,"So how long have you liked me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Athena looked at Aquarius than though. "Hmmm...I think when you and Leo became best friends." As she smiled. "How long have you liked me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:57 pm
Aquarius thought for a few moments and then said,"Well, this might sound cliched, but I've liked you since the day we met."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:02 pm
Raven turned to Scott. Her eyes looked down at the girl Scott had brought in. She knelt down beside her. "Fox... Where'd you find her? And if you don't want your parents to know that you snuck out, I won't tell them." Raven put her hands on Fox and began to channel her healing energy into Fox to heal her wounds.

Draco turned around as Rose and Arachnid came over. He watched Gemini. She could explain about Fox.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games