Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:16 pm
*does the same sighnig, with a slight snicker at long past memories*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:07 pm
*sits down* i miss this this place  

kikiomoru

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:46 am
I miss you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 am
(gets up and wlks to the ramen shop)  

kikiomoru

thewhitelynx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:59 am
*follows quietly in the shadows... kinda disturbed that he felt like a stalker*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:23 am
Zaruto walks into the training grounds wondering what he should or could do...

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 pm
*walks up* hiya  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:42 am
byakuga starts practing the transformation jutsu ... byakuga closes his and focus and says "henge no jutsu" and turns into detachi!  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 pm
Kiara arrived at the Training Grounds. She had a book with her that had ALL of the Jutsus written down. She opened the Chunnin part as she was already a Special Jounin but she didn't know any Chunnin Jutsus. She looked through her book and found some. She found one called Katon: San (Fire Release: Three) and she practiced it. She learned it in three tries.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:59 am
Kiara found another Chunnin ranked Jutsu called 'Katon: Ryuuka No Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)' and started practicing it. She did the handsigns, and concentrated on her Chakra and says "Katon: Ryuuka No Jutsu!" she yelled. A few small flames when flying towards a stone wall up ahead. She tries it again and got it right. "Wow, this Chakra Control really does come in handy." she said to herself.

Note: Genin- 2 Posts
Chunnin- 3 Posts
Jounin- 4 Posts

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:13 pm
is watching from a tree bout 3 miles away "wow that jutsu is cool" thinks:"i wanna learn that one"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:48 pm
Kiara sees Byakuga but ignores him. "He's too strong and I'm too weak. I'm not trining him no matter what." she told herself. "What if I wwas their Sensei?" she asked herself. "Well, I'd train them and if they whined, I'd get to punish them." she told herself. "Maybe it's not such a bad idea..." she said. Then she looked through her book again.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:59 pm
stares for a few moments then goes to the middle of the training grounds and start kicking a logs with his leg's.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Kiara looked at Byakuga. She then found another Jutsu for Chunnin. She then practiced it by making the handsigns, concentrating and saying the Jutsu's name which is Katon: Kyuuka No Jutsu. She learned it in one turn. She remained still while doing this so it would work.  

GorgeousC

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games