Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:19 pm
~~~~~past~~~~~
Itaius sighed and said,"Eh whatever."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:24 pm
~~Past~~

As Gemini was on her knees she began to cry.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

l_uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:38 pm
~~Future~~
Sora watched the pursuing battles happen,waiting for his chance for an attack.He then created a wall of Fire around all of the Titans."Hey Italius,ready to finish that fight?"Sora asked.He hadnt seen any of the Titans until now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:42 pm
~~Past~~

Robin kneeled by Gemini. "It's okay... Gemy, don't cry." He rubbed her back.

Cyborg got hit by the fireball and was sent flying backwards. He groaned in pain and pushed himself up.

~~Future~~

Bloodbane shook his head. "I can do way better." He said, dusting himself off. He grabbed Italius quickly with his chains, tightening them around him. Then he threw the boy into the ruins of the Tower.

Raven kneeled next to the little girl when she got hit. "Are you okay? You shouldn't be out here. Don't you have anyone to protect you?" She kept one eye on her while the other watched the villians.

Nightwing stepped out from where he was hiding. He quickly threw a couple of bombs at Oracle.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:48 pm
~~Past~~

Gemini looked up at her father and went to him with a hug. she was so upset that she couldn't stop crying for her mother was taken from her.

~~Future~~

Oracle sawNightwing and said, "Who are you?"

Gemini than threw Persephone to Oracle, stopped ehr wirlwind and said, "My father you wench!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:48 pm
"Bloodbane,do you need any assistance?"Sora asked.Italius was the one that Sora wanted to fight the most.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:51 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius looked at Sora and said,"Uhhh do I know you."

Haru laid on the couch and continued to eat. He then thought out loud,"I wonder what Italius is up to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:52 pm
~~Future~~

"Robin!" yelled Starfire as she flew towards Nightwing and hugged him.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:48 pm
~~Past~~

Robin hugged Gemini back. "We'll find her." He murmured in her ear.

~~Future~~

"Why not? Fight him." Bloodbane said to Sora. He looked over at Starfire hugging Nightwing.

"I'm Nightwing now, Star. I've missed you so much. We'll talk later when we're somewhere safer." Nightwing said, pulling away from Starfire. His eyes turned to Bloodbane.

"You are going to die now that I've found you, birdy." Bloodbane said. The chain around his wrist rose and whipped Nightwing.

Nightwing gritted his teeth in pain. The chain had missed its target, but it had still hit him on the arm. "That's if you can beat me." Nightwing said.

Cyborg looked towards the broken Tower. He was hiding behind the ruins of a building at the moment. His eyes couldn't make out any details, but he could see that there was a battle of some sort going on. Earlier, he had seen a flash of light. Cyborg had kept in touch with Changeling over the years and now he contacted him. "Changeling... I think you should check this out. Over by the Tower."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:58 pm
~~Past~~

"Sniff," as Gemini cried and said, "K. Sniff"

~~Future~~

Then Gemin was about to aim for Bloodbane with her arrow when Oracle shot an dark arrow at Gemini's arm. "Aaaaahhh!" she screamed in pain.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:06 pm
~~Future~~

Starfire nodded to Nightwing and than heard Gemini's scream of pain. so she flew up to Gemini's aid and threw starbolts at Oracle. She than pulled the arrow out of Gemini's arm carefully. "Hm, Gemini may I borrow your bow and arrows my daughter?" asked Starfire.

Persephone went straight for Raven Gemini and was about to sock her on the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 pm
~~Future~~

"Sure here," said Gemini as she gave her mother the bow and the arrows. "And thanks," she said. Then Gemini pulled out her sword, pointerd towards Persephone and yelled, "ARROW SWORD!" Than three arrows popped out of the sword and they were fire arrows and the hit Persephone.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:18 pm
~~Future~~

"And thank you," said Starfire as she took the arrows and bow. She than pointed one arrow to Oracle. She than shot the fire arrow to Oracle's shoulder. Starfire got ready a ice arrow and shot it into Bloodbane's side and the arrow froze him.

Persephone was hit by the arrows that were shot at her from Gemini's sword. So she brought out her sythe and went staright for Gemini.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:25 pm
~~Future~~

Gemini put her sword infront of herself so the sythe would hit her. She than blew wind from her mouth towards Persephone and that pushed her away. "Girl give me space," said Gemini.

Oracle felt the burn from the fire arrow in her shoulder but it didn't really hurt. She than pulled it out and it had her blood on it. So she took out her arrow and shot the arrow towards Gemini's side and it hit her. (aka: Oracle's bood is like piosen to Gemini. Gemini's blood is also like piosen to Oracle)

"Aaah!" screamed Gemini as she pulled the arrow out dropped it and fell to the ground.

Then Oracle flew over to Gemini, stood over her and pointed her sword at Gemini's neck.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:25 pm
~~Future~~

"Stay away frommy daughterOracle," said Starfire as her eye's beganto glow green. "Or else," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff