Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:59 pm
"Wow that was odd. Master Ric, what was he talking about? You know the sword from sound and the devils. If you don't feel comfortable talking about it here then we could talk about it somewhere where noone would find us or care to look for us in." Kashiim said to Ric before remembering what Ban said. "I can't believe it! He's doing it again! Saying that he needs to talk to me and then takes off!.....I shouldn't be surprised though....that's what he always did." Kashiim muttered the last few sentences which were barely audible compared to his outrage at Ban leaving without talking to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:42 am
"Yes, what was the point of that? How powerful IS that sword?" Chao said  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:57 am
"Hmm well all the sacred swords are the most finest swords in this world. They are probably best swords made by human craftmanship." Ric says staring to emptyness.
"i own the sacred sword of earth, Wind sword belongs to Zann of the cloud, Sword of light is carried by kiyoshi and Ryo is owner of the darkness..." Ric says sinking deeper into his thougs.
"All swords are strong but darkness sword is said to be strongest when it comes to power. Darkness sword is all so said to corrupt the owner of the sword." Ric says standing up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 pm
"Wow,impressive. But do you have any idea why he wanted to talk to ME?" Kashiim asked with a hint of suspision.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 pm
"Corrupt to user? Shouldn't we do something about that?" Chao said concerned. "And yes, why would such a powerful ninja want with him?"
((no offense))
((and will people put their roleplay info in their sig? it makes this a lot easier))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:01 pm
"Watch yourself.....ummm....kid. I know I don't know your name, but still, aren't you a student or a genin? You shouldn't talk to your superiors like that. Also that guy that was here was my old teacher. Then Ric-sensei became my teacher. But still it's odd that he would want to talk to me after threatening the village and it's people." Kashiim said without enthusiasm.

(I would but then I'd have to do it for my other naruto guild as well and that would mess everyone up cause i'm a jounin here but i'm raikage in the other guild.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:43 pm
"Well I guess Ill go patrol the gates and walls. After that threat you can never be to careful right?" Kashiim said to himself almost. He then began to run to the gates.

(Seriously am I talking to myself, or are you guys still here?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 am
"Yea, mind if i come with" Chao said hopefully  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 am
((I am still gonna roleplay even if im offline, just post and we'll be back later))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 am
((We can't force peoples to put their information on their signatures. But it makes it easier so some peoples do it.))

"Hmm i don't know, something like having spy inside the village ?" Ric suggests.
"I don't know him that well really. "  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:34 pm
"What is it that makes him so....ya know...scary?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:20 am
"Hmm i don't know, only peoples i find little bit scary ae Snow and Mikyo." Ric says cheerfuly.  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:49 am
"We can we start training"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:06 pm
Kashiim returned from his border patrol. He seemed different. He showed no sign of it but it still leaked out from him. He continued his training with no indication of a conversation starting from him.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 am
"Why hello sir, I blelieve we have spoken before. Currently I have no one to train with. I know you are a way higher rank than me, but I wish to spar with you" Chao said enthusiastically  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff