Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:47 pm
I didn't even get a joke in! Dammit!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
I didn't even get a joke in! Dammit!
Well, it's been around for over a week now, you've had plenty of opportunity.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 pm
Eh, yeah, I guess. I've been wrapped up in birthday stuff. I finally got another year older! F Yeah!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Happy Birthday, then! Feel free to talk about what you got in Grill 13 thread.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
7 people? That's pathetic...

Vinessa_Valentine wins. Hers is the only one which made me laugh. And it's the closest to what I had in mind.

Now, people... Has nobody played Dino Crisis 2? At all?
Because I used a double entendre there... In DC2, Regina had to deal with a one-eyed T-Rex, so, I'm surprised nobody made a reference to that being a one-eyed b*****d.
But yes, the order is restored. Vinessa, your go.

I bought DC2 a while ago at a used game store, but I haven't gotten too far (haven't seen the t-rex you're mentioning yet). sweatdrop I must say it's very different compared to the first. Hunting dinosaurs for credits was a very fun and different experience for a survival horror game. smile

When I bought Dino Crisis 2, I was able to get my hands on a copy of the original Resident Evil (with the tall case) primarily for collecting purposes (I already own and play Director's Cut so that's my reason.). It's in good condition except for a bent booklet. I only had to pay $9 (DC2 was $5 but it didn't come with it's original case or booklet). 3nodding

Belated birthday wishes to Celestial Fox Frenzi! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:28 am
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine wins. Hers is the only one which made me laugh. And it's the closest to what I had in mind.

Because I used a double entendre there... In DC2, Regina had to deal with a one-eyed T-Rex, so, I'm surprised nobody made a reference to that being a one-eyed b*****d.

I bought DC2 a while ago at a used game store, but I haven't gotten too far (haven't seen the t-rex you're mentioning yet). sweatdrop I must say it's very different compared to the first. Hunting dinosaurs for credits was a very fun and different experience for a survival horror game. smile

When I bought Dino Crisis 2, I was able to get my hands on a copy of the original Resident Evil (with the tall case) primarily for collecting purposes (I already own and play Director's Cut so that's my reason.). It's in good condition except for a bent booklet. I only had to pay $9 (DC2 was $5 but it didn't come with it's original case or booklet). 3nodding

Umm... You see the T-Rex I mention in the opening cinematic. The guy blows his eye with a rocket launcher... That T-Rex, then, ends up stalking you throughout the game, Nemesis style.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Nope, only if ever played the demo for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

Umm... You see the T-Rex I mention in the opening cinematic. The guy blows his eye with a rocket launcher... That T-Rex, then, ends up stalking you throughout the game, Nemesis style.

What the hell? I don't remember seeing it. Then again I only watched the opening once.

I really have my dumb moments. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:34 pm
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

What the hell? I don't remember seeing it. Then again I only watched the opening once.

I really have my dumb moments. sweatdrop

Yeah i still have that game. lol but i like the first one more because of the more survival feel. but both have their ups and downs. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:15 am
Well, Dino Crisis 2 automatically gets points for having pre-rendered backgrounds. It was a gorgeous game for its time. Even the way the cutscenes played was more professional and movie-like than RE3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:30 pm
very true. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:13 am
Damn! I wasn't good at the first contest, but with this one, I'm the most frequent poster lately! Sorry I'm late with it, but here it is!

User Image

Leon: "Ashley! Stop clinging to my a** or we're both going to die!"  

Vinessa_Valentine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:47 am
Leon: Ashley, stop clinging to my a** or we're both going to die!!!
Ashley: That's what you think. Your Soul is MINE!! *Shang Tsung style sucks out Leons soul*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:21 am
Leon: Ashley, stop clinging to my a** or we're both going to die!!!
Ashley: Of course, we're gonna die, your tactics are all wrong! He's a guy with a mask and claws! Guns won't work, you need to perform a Hadoken!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:51 pm
Leon: "Ashley! Stop clinging to my a** or we're both going to die!"

Ashley: "But it's so cute and shapely...I JUST GOTTA SQUEEZE IT!!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items