Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:57 pm
Raito walked up to him with an evil look "if you don't have a will to kill the person who stands in the way you will not become a real ninja" Raito drew his katana "This katana is made not from metal but flower petals of great cutin power" Raito said glleming at Uno "its time to die" Raito then swung at Uno......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:58 pm
"I see. Thank you Sensei. I will try to master this jutsu."  

crimsonnobody

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Uno ducked at did a leg sweep at Raito's legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Raito fell.... but suddenly a millions of petals came flying in behind Uno "hahaha try your best" Raito said with his eyes wide open and looking right into Uno's eye's "can you see evil in my eyes Uno this is true power" Raito said as he burst into an evil laughter....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:05 pm
"Keep practicing and you'll have it down."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:07 pm
Drake nodded and began practicing the jutsu. He was a little annoyed at Raito's evil laughter and tried it on him. He was only able to shoot one fireball.  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:10 pm
Raito looked at the fireball and laughed "haha you think that with that puny jutsu you can hurt me" Raito put a his hand out which was covered in a layer of chakra and stoped the fireball in its tracks....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:14 pm
An ice needle came out of the immobilized fireball still moving.

(And you better not tell me you can stop my bloodline attacks too.)  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Xantos smiled at Drake.
"Once you get the hang of it, you can do this."
he gatherd chakra to his lungs and shot about 30 fireballs at Raito.
"I enjoy a bit of a fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:18 pm
Kiara watched.  

GorgeousC

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:20 pm
Raito laughed "what are you going to do drake even with your bloodline.... Sensai can do something but you never" Raito body flickered behind Drake out of the way of the ice needle and fireballs..... Raito then did some hand signs in lightning speed... "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)" a massive burst of wind grew closer to Drake....

((Dont tell me you can move out of the way of this its Orochimaur's wind move))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Drake let the wind blow him as he made an ice mirror and was flung into it. Then several more ice mirrors surrounded Raito. "Demonic Ice Mirrors" His image appeared on all the mirrors. " You're annoying, teammate. I'm curious. How did you learn to use Futon: Daitoppa when you were a Gennin?"  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:31 pm
"Hmm i had a Kage teach me... now Crimson give me all you got" Raito then thinks (i hate to be annoying i just want to see his full potential) "ooh im impressed if i was still a gennin" Raito said as he laughed at his puny jutsu..... "hey crimson i can match your speed with body flicker so it wont help Raito body flickered up on top of the ice mirrors and sits down on it "oh wow a nice view...." Raito said ookking up into the sky.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:37 pm
"I wouldn't stand on the mirrors if I were you." Drake got out of the mirrors leaving exploding tags on all of them and they all exploded at once.  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:42 pm
Raito got blown up in the sky "well now a good technique" Raito then droped on to the ground and walked up to drake "lets stop now.... and im sorry i was annoying i just wanted to see your potential.... and i say your very good my friend very determined..... oh take this for a sorry gift because i was annoying its a one of my custom kunai's" have it" Raito said with a smile "well im going to sit under that tree...." Raitosaid as he walked towards the tree and sat down...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff