Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm
A large, tall man with a stony face and a nice scar on the right cheek rode in on a fitting black stallion. Armored in ornate plate and green leather, both marked him as a warder, with two fine sword modeled after those forged with the One Power in the Age of Legends, each with a haron mark. "Kiae Sedai, the way was clear except for- Are you giving the kitten away?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:45 pm
"She doesn't care." His father laughed. "She'll play your friend and stab you in the back."
"She has to care." Cobain said hollowly, speaking out loud this time and fingering the ribbon he wore beneath his hat with his headband, which Kiae had given him ten years ago to tie his hair back.
"She doesn't-"
"Enough!" Cobain shouted, enraged and half-mad from the helplessness of it all. He really didn't care who heard him now.
"I won't join you! I won't die! I have a reason now!" Cobain howled. "Light, shut up! Go away, you said you would! Begone! Leave me be!" He jumped down from his horse, holding his head in his hands and doing a little jig of fury. He continued to scream at his dead family until, to his surprise, they all vanshed. Half-laughing, half-sobbing, he shook his head violently, hoping that this time they would stay away forever.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Astonished, Esole turned around, nearly falling out of her saddle, to stare at Cobain. "What was wrong with the man?" she thought worriedly. If she hadn't known any better, she would have thought he was going mad like male channelers did before the Lord Dragon cleansed saidin. Esole cast a questioning glance at Kiae.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:55 pm
"No, he isn't going mad. At least, not that I know of. Andurael, can't you get rid of him, please?" Kiae pleaded, in a surprisingly childlike-manner. She was overjoyed to see her Warder and friend, and her entire demeanor changed.
"And no, not really," she said, referring to the kitten. "This is Esole Sedai, and her Warder, Ethin. They're traveling with us - I'm sure one of them will explain it," she said, dismounting Hael and stalking over to Cobain.
"Shut up!" she exclaimed, slapping him across the face. "Light, are you going insane?"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 pm
Cobain looked at her, shocked. Well, you did just dance about and rant like a madman. he thought.
"Not anymore." He said, grinning in spite of himself. "They're gone! Light, they're finally gone!" He could feel it now, they'd never be back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 pm
(I'm assuming that it's night time right now, right?)

Esole's eyes widened in outright shock. Kiae had actually slapped the man. "If you need, Ethin can help in restraining the man," she said. Cobain was starting to make Esole uncomfortable. And she didn't like being uncomfortable, however foolish that may be. "And Ethin and I can explain how it was Kiae and I met when we set up camp tonight.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:04 pm
"He seems mad as far as I can tell. Shall I rid us of him?" Andurael trotted his over to Kiae. His hand twitch and drew closer to the hilt of the longer sword. One could never be too careful with an unstable mind. "His hasn't done anything to suggest he is a danger, has he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:06 pm
(Night's good.)

"He's mad. Get rid of him," Kiae said eagerly, stepping closer to her Warder and ignoring Cobain's outburst. "And he's not a danger, unless you count the incident when he almost burned us alive in a barn," she added hopefully, knowing Andurael could sense her desperation.
"Please?" she asked, sending the feeling to him.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 pm
The astonishment that washed over Ethin's steely calm was quickly suppressed. He clutched the hilt of his sword in an iron grip, ready to pounce on the man if he posed a threat to Esole. He got out of his saddle, sword half drawn and walked warily to Cobain. Standing in front of the man, he drew his sword out all the way and held it in both hands. Both eyes were on Cobain, but he kept Esole in the corner of his vision, waiting for her nod before he did anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 pm
"No, no, I'm better now!" Cobain insisted, raising his hands defensively. He then stopped to think that his compainions wouldn't know who "they" were. "My family... well, their spirits, really- they were all killed years ago, and they've been following me. I hallucinate when I go too long without sleep." He admitted. "They told me they'd stop haunting me whenever I avenged their deaths, but they lied to me. They're finally gone, though."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:14 pm
Ethin watched Kiae Sedai and her Warder from the corner of his eye. If Cobain really was unstable, he may put up a fight. But if he and the Yellow's Warder charged at him together, they'd probably end it then. Still, Ethin stood and waited for orders from Esole.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Andurael looked to Kiae again for orders. He eased his hand away from the sword hilt placing it on the pommel of the saddle. He didn't trust the man already. Clearly he was insane, but Andurael felt he deserved a chance to defend himself, despite digging deeper and deeper into the figurative hole this man found himself in.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:17 pm
Esole kept her face calm. She looked from Cobain and Ethin to Kiae and her Warder. She wouldn't have her Warder charge at Cobain unless Kiae gave the say so. But she wasn't quite sure what the woman would do. Ethin was on the balls of his feet, ready to attack at any moment. This couldn't go on for much longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:19 pm
Kiae glanced at Esole, and nodded. "Just knock hiim out and leave him in a ditch somewhere," she ordered cheerfully, smiling politely at Cobain for all she was worth. This was her chance!
As luck would have it, another bloody cat appeared - this one a calico, and small enough to fit in Andurael's hand. She groaned, knowing what would happen if her Warder saw it.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash