Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:45 am
Eliala got out of her bed and said, "Morning... Issy." She yawned loudly and knelt down by her suitcase and unzipped it, pulled out some new clothes and zipped it back up. She looked around and said, "I'm still at camp... with no injuries. I must be dreaming still." She got back up and changed into a white sunflower dress and a white hat. "Do I look good? I don't really know what I'm supposed to wear." she said and yawned again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:05 am
"I don't know, I'm not a girlie girl. I'm more of a tomboy/rocker. But for a it's looks cute. But I would still never wear dresses randomly." Issy said.
Issy went to her suit case and started to unpacking into the dresser next to the wall. She picked out her cloths as she was unpacking. Issy grabbed a old stuffed bear from her suit case and throw it onto her top bunk. She went to the bathroom and put on her skinny jeans and a hello kitty shirt. She came back inside the cabin and showed off her outfit.
"So how do I look?" Issy asked.
Issy started to put her pink hair into piggy tails.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 am
Eliala smiled and clapped her hands. "Looks awesome!" She gave two thumbs up and headed to the door. "Where do we go now?" she asked Issy as she stepped outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:33 am
"Thank you very much! We should wake up the boys with ice cold water. We can blame it all on the cats. Let's do it!" Issy said.
Issy was not scared one bit about them getting mad. She would just laugh at them and walk away. The only thing she would be scared about is pay back. That can be a b***h at times.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:43 am
Eliala sighed and poked Issy's head. "I say we just get some snakes and put them in their room. That'll wake them up and if that doesn't work then we can use the water..." She went back inside for a second and came back outside with her bag. "Don't ask about the bag... should be obvious by now." She whistled a canary tune as she walked away from the cabin and towards the boy's cabin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 pm
"Sweet snakes! Can I keep one pretty please!" Issy said, as she went to Elle's side.
Issy always wanted a pet snake. Her dad is dead scared of them. So she wants to take one home and show it to him so he'll freak out like a girl again. Issy laughed her a** off when it happened. She loves freaking her dad out now.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:13 pm
Eliala chuckled and patted her head. "I think you deserve a pet snake, as long as you don't forget to feed it." She sat down on the ground and waited. "Issy, sit down and the snakes will come." She smiled and looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:25 pm
Issy sat down and waited for the snakes. She couldn't wait so show her dad the snake and piss him off.
"Are they coming?" Issy asked.
[[That sounds dirty.]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:36 pm
Three rattlesnakes came from behind and shook their rattles. "They're here... I'm guessing." She opened her bag and tossed something over her shoulder. "Okay, turn around slowly and pick up one of the snakes slowly. The other two we will use to scare the boys." she said and smiled deviously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:44 pm
Issy pick up the snake in the middle and let the others follow.
"Hi baby, did your mother ever tell you how cute you are? I think he's name is going to be Bob. Say hi to bob!' Issy told Elle.
Issy followed Elle into the boys cabin.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:49 pm
Eliala walked quietly into the boys cabin and gently placed two dead mice in each of the boys beds. She watched as the snakes enter the room and she ran outside and quietly closed the door. "Let's go sit and wait..." she whispered to Issy and sat down under a tree which was a few feet from the boys cabin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:50 pm
Kai woke up and started stretching.

He stood up and went to the bathroom brushed his teeth and then came out and changed into some new clothes.

He walked out of the room quietly so as not to wake up anyone and started walking around camp.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:56 pm
Issy started to giggle and the went to a little laugh. She couldn't help herself. Nothing was really funny it's just that when she plays a joke on someone she can't help but to laugh. Then Issy heard the door shut. She didn't giggle she just sat there and waited to get in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Eliala pouted as she saw Kai walk out of the cabin. "Darn it... oh well. Let's go after Kai and you can show him your new pet snake, Bob." She got up and headed after Kai.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:03 pm
Rick yawned he had slept up in the nurses office, he had been there so many times that it was practically like sleeping in a bed. So he got up and saw the guy was still unconcious so he walked out and grabbed an apple before the kitchen opened.

Then he headed to the cabin and he saw Elia run out of the cabin and he was amazed that someone had started pranking this early. So he ran into the bushes before they could see him and snuck up behind them he new the paths like the back of his hand and came up right behind them and spoke loud enough so that only them two would hear them "So what are you two doing this early in the morning?"

Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff