Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:11 pm
[[Lul. What about ErikaxHiroshi? O _ olll Did they dai? ]]

Aki was glad that after every hour, a new paper would be passed around, and the old test would be given back to the new teacher, Mr.Ohtani. Aki had finished them all quite confidently, and relaxed in his chair as the bell sounded nosily again, signifying that school was over. Akihiro carefully packed his things back into his school bag but walked at a little slower pace that usual, trying to see if he could strike up a normal conversation with Amaya.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 pm
Amaya was glad that Mr. Ishida had been "released" from being a teacher as the principal had so said.
The new teacher, Mr Ohtani seemed much kinder than Mr, Ishida.
After Amaya had placed her books in her bag, she headed toward the door. Aki had walked out right before her.
"Hey, Akihiro." Amaya called after him softly.
Her cheeks flushed a slight pink.
Just seeing him got her heart excelerating.

[[No. razz
Hiroshi's just at work.. I'll mame him come home in a little bit. biggrin ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:27 pm
A cry of delight echoed in his mind as Amaya had called his name and he turned around to face her. There was a connection in their gaze that seemed unseperable for a moment. Neither really moved. "Miyazaki..." Akihiro called her name, still being rather formal and not calling her by her first name. For a moment, his eyes flashed down to the bandage on her cheekbone. That wasn't there yesterday, was it?
He narrowed his eyes and looked a little confused. "How'd you get that, if you don't mind me asking...?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:45 pm
Amaya noticed Akihiro's eyes flash down, away her eyes. To her cheek.
Oh..geez I forgot about that... Amaya thought, her hand reach up to touch her cheek. Her hand grazed the smooth plastic of the butterfly bandage. It had stopped hurting that morning, a while after school had started. The pain had simply numbed, or she'd gotten used to it.
"I don't mind you asking..." Amaya said, smiling, "Last night, I fell asleep after school; I was tired. And I guess no one decided to wake me up. Our master, Yamaga-sama slapped me...one of his rings cut my face.. but it's nothing really." Amaya felt awkward, having spoken so much.
They slowly began progressing doown the hall, toward the front door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 pm
"Oh," Akihiro heard himself exclaim softly. That's right...She's isn't really owned by anyone...
"I'm sorry," He mumbled out, still feeling a little awkward. What was he to say? He wanted to ask her to walk with him or go somewhere. But the words never really came out. He felt nervous.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:59 pm
Smiling softly, Amaya responded to him, "Thanks, but I'm fine. Really."
Amaya could almost read what he wanted to say, just by his expression.
"Do you want to walk home with me? I know a way back to my apartment from the direction you head home." Amaya asked, her tone, happy.
Akihiro made her that way, happier.
In a way, Amaya was worried that she liked him, afraid that it might cause trouble if she were to be bought.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 am
[[Sorry Abi-tan.. but i hafta get off. D:
My padre is telling it's too late...
LAMO.. it's times like this when I wished I had my own laptop. xp
I lurves you. heart
G'night.]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:08 am
[[ Hah hah. > _ < Awww, poopies. When should Amaya be bought? pg. 15? O: ]]

Akihiro flushed a bit. He nodded, his hair ruffled. He looked down for a brief second, tightening his grip on his black leather handbag. "Sure," He said rather clearly as the two exited the school building. He could feel his heart beating loudly. Like a timpani drum beating wildly in his ears. He tuned it out a bit, but there was a small voice in the back of his head. You shouldn't be acting this way, Akihiro! She's bound to be married off by someone soon, and then you'll be heartbroken!

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:12 pm
[[SHER. biggrin
I'm making Kazou buy her, right? O__O?
You noes teh plan?]]

Amaya could hear Akihiro's heart beating faster; it was so loud. The street they were walking down was empty as well, so it was fairly quiet.
If Amaya wasn't a vampire, she probably would have ignored it...but being that infact she was, his heart beating to fast, so loudly, was more than a temptation. She was pretty good at resistance though. Amaya tried not to let it bother her.
I really like him...but I don't know how to say it. I doubt he feels the same for me...he's probably just not used to girl's talking to him, like friends.
Whatever. Oh my gah.. I'll just tell him.

"Akihiro?" She asked.
He looked to her.
"I really don't know how to say this...other than I really like you." Amaya said, her cheeks turning a soft shade of pink.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Nana heard the conversation below. Naoki was talking to his parents about her. She had sensitive hearing, always listening to Oihi talk to buyers about her.
She sat on the bed. The sheets crinkled beneath her weight. She sighed, not wanting to taint the white bed with how dirty her clothes were.
Well...I guess sleep on the floor... She thought, slipping off the bed and onto the floor. She took and pillow and set it on the floor, setting her head lightly on it. She lay down, quiet comfortably, and fell asleep soon enough.

Aoi sighed.
"Your tired...I'll leave." She said, standing. She stretched, popping her shoulder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 pm
[[xD Yes, yes, yes. I think I might go on a spree and try to invite more people into the guild. C: I wanna see us grow some more.]]

His head span around at the sound of his name; like an instinctive reflex. He looked rather wide-eyed as his mouth opened a little in surprise. He felt rather dizzy, but he didn't know if it was the weather or himself. Was he ill? His words didn't sound as heartfelt as Amaya's, though he responded. "I do...too." He choked out. Was it actually 'love' or hormones?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 pm
[[Okay I can't stop listening to this one song... The Birn and the Worm.. by the Used.... I'm like addicted to it for some strange reason... biggrin ]]

A smile played at the corners of Amaya's lips. Her face lit up as she smiled. It was clear she was happy.
Taking a step forward, Amaya wrapped her arms around Akihiro, hugging him tightly to her. She quickly blinked away the tears in her eyes.
"I have, liked you, for a while now. It feels right, telling you." Amaya said. She felt better telling him, but was deathly afraid of what happen if Yagama-sama found out. Beaten within an inch of her life, most likely. But she didn't care about that. Akihiro was what.. or who she cared about.
"You don't know how much this means to me...just hearing you say that." Amaya said, smiling up at him. He was taller than her by at least a few inches. She was still holding him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 pm
[[Sorry Ori, Kiyoshi was already asleep when she said that...D:
So yeah... xp ]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 pm
[[Oh, Kya-Chan, my mom made the cookies so you can come over tomorrow. C: Or today? confused Lol.]]

The embrace was rather sudden, Akihiro thought, and he was a little startled by it. It was only then when the small voice in the back of his head exploded. She's a wife, Akihiro! You could get her in trouble, and who's to say that she really does love you? You didn't seem like the type who wanted a girlfriend badly when someone confessed to you. He knew the facts were true, but he hated this little voice in the back of his head. What was so wrong about it? It was young love, or at least the beginning of it. How was that evil? It wasn't, as long as it wasn't taken too far, but Akihiro was never a person to be expected to go too far. He blushed, how had he not known?

He felt rather stupid for not noticing anything earlier. He laughed a little, slightly relieved. "I may have book smarts, but other people are sometimes like aliens to me..." He bent down a bit, and just to mock the voice in his head, kissed her rather quickly on the cheek.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 pm
[[Lmfao.. I love Tsumi no Batsu. biggrin
It always puts me in a good mood. xd ]]

Amaya cheeks flushed a light pink when he kissed her cheek. It wasn't as though she didn't expect, just caught off guard.
Grinning at him, Amaya pulled Akihiro's face toward hers and kissed him lightly on the lips.
It was better than she'd thought.
After a few seconds, she pulled away.
"I'm sorry.." She said, pulling away from him, she looked away, ashamed.
Amaya was sure he was thinking the same thing she was.
I could be bought any day now... and where would that leave Aki? Heartbroken. And it would be exactly my fault.
"I wasn't controling myself... I'm sorry, Akihiro..." Amaya said, feeling upset with herself.

[[And about the cookies... okay. biggrin I'll see you tmrw.]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games