Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:58 pm
leon r kennedy
Sorry but if im going to prove myself to be a good resident evil player (and to that b*****d that thinks that i cant do them) i MUST do them
You don't gotta prove yourself to anyone... Besides... I haven't really tried playing knife games, but if I tried and couldn't do it, I still possess probably more RE knowledge than 90% of RE fans out there. Now, that's just a guess, but point remains, chances are, if you ask, I'll have an answer... I mean, the only thing that I'll know from playing a knife game is, "How many slashes does it take to kill Birkin's final form?" Either way, I'm just saying. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, those who are worth your time will still respect you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Sorry but if im going to prove myself to be a good resident evil player (and to that b*****d that thinks that i cant do them) i MUST do them
You don't gotta prove yourself to anyone... Besides... I haven't really tried playing knife games, but if I tried and couldn't do it, I still possess probably more RE knowledge than 90% of RE fans out there. Now, that's just a guess, but point remains, chances are, if you ask, I'll have an answer... I mean, the only thing that I'll know from playing a knife game is, "How many slashes does it take to kill Birkin's final form?" Either way, I'm just saying. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, those who are worth your time will still respect you.

I need to write that down...thanks for your wise words. (still gonana do it though)  

Ivory Lie

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 pm
well can some 1 help me with resident evil zero hour i havent played it in awhile .

all just tell you what i need help with okay here the stroy im in the train and i basicly forgot were the silver ring is at D: i got gold which was in dog cage  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:09 pm
If I remember correctly, you have to use the grappel hook thing to get to the roof of the train. You go across it until you reach a hole. You drop in and it's in a box.  

Elliot Salem

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:54 pm
everytime i try to press the switch the grappel will close open and close make me kinda mad xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:16 pm
You have to get Billy at one spot, Rebecca at the other and quickly switch to the other. Then pick it up. But it has to be done very quickly.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:57 pm
Actually if I am correct, speed has nothing to do with it. The reason some people miss out on it is because, let's say, While in control of Billy, you push the switch, and then, you move around, this causes him to let go. If you make sure not to move the character, it should be fine. At least, I think that's how it works.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually if I am correct, speed has nothing to do with it. The reason some people miss out on it is because, let's say, While in control of Billy, you push the switch, and then, you move around, this causes him to let go. If you make sure not to move the character, it should be fine. At least, I think that's how it works.
Yeah, because you can see Billy or Rebecca holding the switch down.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:33 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, because you can see Billy or Rebecca holding the switch down.

i got it now im in mansion right now i hate them leeches  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:57 pm
I need help again im in the church in re0 and I just killed the bat and there a hole in the roof and i dont no wat to do now i reached point blank do i need to get the hook shot again?  

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:09 pm
Yeah, and you're going to need it one or two more times after that. After that, you can say goodbye to that damn thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Yeah, and you're going to need it one or two more times after that. After that, you can say goodbye to that damn thing.

thank yeah man i hate that thing takes up to much space gonk  

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:12 pm
need help again how to u open the leech Dx container Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 pm
Use the two canisters with the chemicals in them. Combine the two chemicals in Rebecca's chemical mixing set, and then combine that with the leech case.  

Biohazard EXTREME

mr~haha funny

750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:36 pm
ohhh but red cansiter down stairs crud and thank yeah dude all check it ou xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff