Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:20 am
((we do have enough gennin and i will actually institute a chuunin exam myself when the time is right))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 am
(well hmm guess we do, but careful Eris. dont burn yourself out with all these tests lol)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 am
((Well good luck with arranging all the exams Eris, but yeah don't overwork yourself lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:49 am
*Guess i was wrong... but still i should ask.*

"So what do you know about those who attacked Rahenno ?" Ric asks while adjusting switch behind his ear.  

3Rton

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:32 pm
"I know very little about Kenshin other than he was once a member of the cloud and defected to Iwa, other than that he is a mystery to me, probably after the 9tails, like so many other fools" Susumu sits back in her chair relaxing momentarily.

((dont worry about me...I don't plan on over working myself.the jounin will be doing the most work in the Chuunin exams anyways lol XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 am
((OMG Kage who knows how to do her work xDD))

"Interesting So what do you know about the other masked person ? The one i was fighting." Ric keeps asking.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 am
"hmm or in other hand just forget it." Ric says and roses from his chair.
"All so my main reason for coming here was because i wanted to offer sands alliance to cloud, Sand is currently alliance of Konoha and Snow." Then Ric leaves.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:26 am
"Ah and Susumu" Ric says from the door.
"You might not like this but my sensors told me that your village is in big trouble."  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 am
((OO dont worry the bomb wont really go off and destroy, at most the cafe will need a new roof and half a wall but nothing like blow up 4 blocks, i am just testing your village if you want to kill me for the prank fine. But still act like it will go off since this is an OCC))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 am
((YEah this seems lot fun : DD))  

3Rton

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 pm
"Ric I respect your decision to come here, you are a good man and probably a wonderful Kage. I would like to come visit Suna sometime," she bows her head slightly in acceptance. "and I know nothing of the masked figure you we're fighting."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:59 pm
Oroami walked in, a smile on his face, as he nodded to Ric, and kissed Susumu before turning to see what was going on.  

Havok-Trance

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:21 am
Zann knocked on the door of Susumu’s office, but found it occupied and a meeting seemed to be going on. He didn’t want to disturb whatever’s going on, but he was anxious to ask for what he wanted, so he went in anyway with an apologetic expression on his face.
“My deepest apologies Raikage-dono if I’m interrupting anything…but I’ll get straight to the point. I wish to travel to Suna, and hopefully be able to learn stronger Fuuton jutsus. I’ll be frank, but my progress here in Kumo has halted I’m afraid. It will only be a temporary leave. Also, Futashi has requested to come as well, we are both determined to get stronger, both for Kumo’s and our own sakes.” Zann took a deep breath after he finished, wondering if his little speech had been good enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:31 am
futashi came in as well with a apologizing look on his face that he to barge in as well. he then stand next to zann.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:34 am
Zann turned his head to see Futashi enter. He then turned back to Susumu, his eyes determined and the usual frown had returned to his face.

((And now we stand here like idiots to wait for Susumu lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games