Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 pm
Destiney ran out the room. She was happy class was over.

Emerald smiled. "I have..Mrs.Metara? I think thats how her name is said."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:17 pm
"um" maddie sais seeing the girls "i dont know where to go. i got in late and all and im lost."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm
"Oh hello. My name is Emerald and this is Voila. I am new so I dont know much. I bet she will help you." Emerald said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 pm
She looked Eagerly at viola "That would be wonderful"  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:42 pm
(( Ok, I'm back and ready to roleplay. ))

Nightfire held onto his little sister Starflower's hand and waited for his big sister Nightstar to come. He carried his backpack on his back and his lugage in his other hand.

"Big brother where's Nightstar? Isn't she suppose to meet us here?" asked Starflower.

"Yeah, she is but remember Nightstar is a rignal student here and is going to help us threw this place. And she is a busy student here too. I wonder if Azar and Emerald are already here," said Nightfire as he took off his sunglasses.

Lavender walked around the school and saw new students there. "Excellent new fresh meat," she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:07 pm
(( Hello me back from the rosery and funeral for my great grandmother. And ready to roleplay ))

Nightstar flew in the air and spotted ehr borhter and sister Nightfire adn Starflower. she was running a little late to meet them but had a meeting to do there. As she flew down next to them she said, "Hay bro and sis. Sorry to keep you waiting I was a little busy."

Lyra walked out of a class room with Flore and spotted Emerald. "Emerald Hay!" she yelled as she ran towards Emerald.

"Yeah hello," said Flora as she followed Lyra to see Emerald.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 pm
Metara's eyes watched the students leave. She would have to see what she could learn about those new kids. And about those mysterious black animals that had appeared in the classroom. She remembered how the tarantula had just disappeared. It was definitely made of energy.

~~

Azar still laughed as he walked through the halls. He saw Nightstar, Nightfire, and Starflower. "Hello. Finally got here." His laughter subsided though he did let out a chuckle once in a while.

Voila grinned at Maddie. "Yeah, seems as if I'm the self-appointed guide of the new people to this school. And to think that started by showing Emerald vending machines." She laughed before looking at the two girls who knew Emerald. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 pm
"Not like we already got fresh meat here," said Lavender. She than spotted Lyra and Flora. She smiled evily and walked towards them. she passed by Lyra by hitting her on the head and said, "Watch where you going." She smirked and walked off with her possy.

"It's alright sisand hay Azar," said Nightfire.

"Come on lets go in," said Starflower.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 pm
Emerald rolled her eyes at Lavender. She walked up to her and "accidently" tripped her. "Oops sorry.....Actually Im not." She said as she smirked. "And leave my family alone."

Maya noticed the family gathering. Wow there so lucky to have a family...wish I had one.

Destiney smiled at the family.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 pm
Then Lyra used her wind powers to blow Lavender to a wall and without a teacher seeing too.

"Hahah!" laughed Flora.

Nightstar walked in adn saw the whole thing and lauhed at Lavender. "Hay Lav. How is it down there? Hm," said Nightstar as she laughed at Lavender as she had her little sister Starflower and and little brother Nightfire follow her. She walked up to Emerald, Azar, Lyra, and Flora. "Sorry guys. And nice work Lyra." "So Azar ready to make some tricks on Lavender there when we can?" asked Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:08 pm
Emerald noticed Lavenders little groupies. She snapped her fingers and the lockers opened and hit them in the face. "Sorry..." She turned toward everyone. "I think we have plenty of time for pranks...even at the night." She said giggling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:19 pm
"Yeah, and ever since I got here Lavender been as tupid and mean but boys like her. Well, some do but still its time to put ehr in ehr place," said Nightstar.

"Cool," said Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:24 pm
Laveneder got mad and left and her groupies followed.

"Hahahah," laughed Nightfire. "Sure sis adn don't worry she ain't my type," he said.

"Well, dud, brother. She's too old for you," said Starflower.

"Hahah," laguhed Nightfire as his little sister sounded cute when she said that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:31 pm
Emerald laughed and noticed a shadowy figure. She tried to brush it off but she could see that he got shot in the head. She noticed it walking closer and closer she could feel her body getting cold she stumbled back.  

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces