Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:11 pm
Sorandati giggled.

"Please," she replied, leaning back and crossing her legs. "I don't even need to lift a FINGER to kick his a** into next week."

She motioned to the floor of the arena.

"Behold."

The earth of the arena floor began to violently shake.

"The Undead Dragon."

A massive creature suddenly burst from the floor of the arena, explosions of smoldering black lava and toxic fumes swirling around it and above it as it pulled itself out of the earth.

User Image

Sorandati's eyes flashed pure black.

"Coratakist..."

The monstrous beast roared.

((For now, that'll be the pic. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 pm
stares at it for a few seconds then says"ah well dont look to bad im probably the one that put it that way"then ******** t))  

Srenas

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:28 pm
"Wow, this is getting amusing...are you sure you still want to go to bed Elandru?" Then realizing how sexual that sounded quickly added "I-I mean go to sleep!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:32 pm
"why stay...raven is just gonna get his a** kicked." he then teleported them out of the arena to the mansion...to sleep...so you think...  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:47 pm
((Sorry 'bout that! I was kinda booted off the computer. ^_^
And delete your OOC post, SpaceRaven. I will have none of that.))

Sorandati chuckled.

"You misunderstand..." she breathed as Coratakist rose to his full height, towering over Raven. Something was different about her as the very air seemed to grow heavy with the power. "Coratakist is not just ANY Undead Dragon. He is THE Undead Dragon." Her eyes flashed. "The Father of all undead. He only answers to MY call."

Coratakist roared, a massive smog of poisonous gas bursting out of his throat with the sound.

"And now, he's calling for breakfast."

Coratakist lashed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:52 pm
"oh ah it still shuld be easy ive killed an army of 80 dark dragon elite knights"says Spaceraven while doging the atack then says "power isent everything skill is just as important or even more so"((cant i tried even tried edditing it))  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:13 pm
((Go to getmozillafirefox.com and download firefox. It's FREE, and it has SPELLCHECK. ******** GET IT.)))

Sorandati chuckled.

"And overconfidence is what gets people killed in this arena," she replied smoothly. "Coratakist..." her eyes flashed. "Show him your SKILL."

Suddenly the mighty dragon morphed, switching and changing and twisting into something else.

A mighty sword wielded in a massive hand, the great head raised itself as the transformation was complete.

In front of SpaceRaven was a massive Undead Dragon Solider, easily over nine feet tall with half of his face gone and leaving behind nothing but the skeleton, the black armor covering his entire body except the face. Long dark purple hair, almost black - the color of poisoned air - fell down the heavily armored back.

From the shadows of his bangs, fierce red eyes gazed outwards.

Not saying a word, the massive warrior raised his sword to chest height, pointing it at SpaceRaven silently in challenge.

Sorandati smirked.

"Now let us warm up."

Faster than anything known to the other warrior, Coratakist the humanoid leaped forward, swinging the massive seven-foot blade as if it were merely a pocketknife.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:18 pm
an impulse activates jet rockets in his armor plated gloves sending his fist flying at the undead monster  

Srenas

Srenas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:30 pm
"I don't use skill alone tecnology help i just skill is equal or more important thers 3 side to a battle triangle :skill,power,knowlege"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:46 pm
The rockets exploded upon Coratakist's armor.

Both the metal and Coratakist himself were unfazed.

But the retaliation DID stop the massive soldier's attack.

He rolled his eyes.

"Stop talking.

He struck out again, faster this time, striking Space Raven in the chest and sending him flying backwards to smash into the Arena's rock wall.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Srenas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:16 am
proceds to fly thru the wal and yells"ATACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"then the oh my gumball sends a dark tendril right at the undead monsters head  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:02 pm
The tendril struck Coratakist's helmet.

But it did nothing. It only tapped it.

Rolling his eyes, he smacked the creature away and sliced Raven neatly across the stomach.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:44 pm
Darc Star had been woken up by something hitting the window of her room. It was the Oh My Gumball that Raven had. Then it hurried back to the arena. "Maybe I should've stayed, I'd have loved to see that." She then got out of bed and walked toward the arena.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:49 pm
gets up with only the armor ruined and says "hey you jerk you ruined my armor your going to pay"then crosses his arms and yells"fuse"then the oh my gumballforms around Spaceraven and melds to his skin all looks the same except now spaceraven has hornsthen says"muhahaha im no mear person now nice to be in a body againnow let the real fight begin"  

Srenas

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games