Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 pm
"She will have me to deal with, Aes Sedai," he said gleefully. Ethin rose to his feet, beaming down at the Aes Sedai - his Aes Sedai. "Your actions will not be made in vain, I promise you that."
He took her hand and kissed the serpent ring. Only then did he notice her feelings through the bond.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:22 pm
Kiae broke the ward, and smiled up at him. She had to admit, his presence was reassuring - both inside and out. She noticed a look cross his face, and peered at him.
"What?" she asked.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Esole bolted upright in her bed. "What in the Light?" she asked the air. It felt as if someone had altered her Bond in some way. And there was a new bundle of emotions in her mind. There was no doubt in her mind whose feelings they were. "I knew there was something wrong when Ethin stayed in the bloody room with the Yellow," she thought angrily.
She got out of her bed and put on her dress, fumbling with the tiny buttons in the dark. Esole did not care that she looked like a fool, hair in a disarray and dres rumpled. She was going to have deal with this now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 pm
"Do not fret, Kiae Sedai. It was merely the addition of that little bundle of feelings in the back of my mind," he said reassuredly. For some reason, he felt calmer around Kiae Sedai.
His eyes widened as that older bundle of feelings changed. "Oh Light, she has woken," he said worriedly.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:33 pm
((Posted on Dorian...))
"What just happened? What'd I miss?" Cobain demanded, jumping up and staring at the both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:33 pm
"Just remember what I said about Shielding," she reminded him, but placed a ward around herself just in case. She felt Esole as well, but it was extremely faint - most likely because the Bond was only through Ethin, she mused, but had no idea if she was right or not.
She knew Andurael would have felt it as well, but wasn't worried - he would understand. Cobain was a different matter, if he figured it out.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:38 pm
"Nothing of importance to you, Cobain," Ethin said blandly, not really paying attention to the man.
"Not to take control, Aes Sedai, but perhaps I should do the talking when she arrives?" he suggested lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 pm
"That would be for the best. And please don't call me Aes Sedai - we're not strangers," she added wryly, with a tight grin. She glanced at Cobain, and knew a guilty look was on her face.
Again.
And this time he'd know.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:41 pm
"Nothing of import-" Cobain blew out a long, careful breath and moderated his tone significantly. He grumbled to himself and shook his head. "I think it is indeed of importance to me, Ethin." He said flatly. "Is anyone going to tell me what's going on here?" He didn't want to jump to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 pm
Grimacing at herself in the mirror, Esole whipped her light dustcloak around her shoulders and stormed out of the inn. She didn't know where Ethin was, but could tell in which direction he was. Using the Bond as her guide, she stalked off in his direction. It did not take her long to find him and, as she had expected, Kiae. Esole knew which dim form of a human was Kiae before she could make out their faces because the woman was holding onto the One Power.
Enraged by the fact, she embraced the One Power, deciding who she would lash out at first. "Ethin!" she roared with a voice too loud to come from a mere human without the One Power. She wove Air around him making sure he couldn't move anything except his mouth, tightening the weave slowly.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:46 pm
Ethin only had a few seconds to think before he was bound by invisible bonds that could only be the One Power. "Esole Sedai.. you mustn't harm.. her!" he spluttered. The bonds around him were tight on his chest making words hard to form. "It was my.. idea! Leave her be.. please, Esole. Let me.. explain." His sight soon became hazy, everything seemingly darkening around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:48 pm
Kiae's eyes narrowed, and she could feel Ethin's pain through the Bond. "How can a woman treat her Warder so?" she wondered in shock, and quickly created a weave to snap the bonds of Air, and shielded him.
"Injure him, and I will break your Bond to him," she said calmly, focusing on Esole. She knew Ethin had said to let him talk, but that was unacceptable.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:49 pm
Cobain flicked his arms, knives coming into his hands. "I suggest you calm down, both of you." He said coldly. He honestly didn't want to fight with anybody, but if Esole harmed Kiae, he had no doubts his anti-fatality vow would be broken.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:56 pm
Everything seemed to crash back on him at once. The weaves that were holding him seemed to disappear. Chest heaving, he fell to the ground, trying to inhale. He thought a rib or two was broken.
Reaching out a hand towards Kiae's skirts, he forced air into his lungs so he could speak. "Please, stop." Unsteadily, he rose to his feet and looked between the two Aes Sedai.
"Don't do it, Kiae. You mustn't," he said before turning to Esole. "Hear me out, Esole. Please, both of you, release the Power so that I may explain."
His hand gripped at his side while he gasped for breath.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:56 pm
Esole's lip curled and a low growl came from deep in her throat. Glaring between the two, she let go of the One Power, waiting for the Yellow to do so.
"If you have something to tell me, do it now before I change my mind," she demanded.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff