Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:21 am
Reiko crossed her arms and stared at Katsuro. "is that all you wanted to tell me? If so, just leave. As i said, im not in the mood to talk anyone but my son." She looked around. "where is he?" she whirled around. "What did you do to him?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:46 am
((Uh, Perky, are you talking about Ryu? If so, he's on top of Orion's shoulders.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 pm
katsuro just smirk as he to cross his arms. "if you almost got killed by a chunin that knows only alittle jutsu, then you sure as hell cant kill me. but we will see at the battlefields of chaos." he said as he then got up and took his leave. this put a smile on his face as he knew this would be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:01 pm
Ryu got off Orion's shoulder and ran towards Reiko and hugged her. "Mama! Who hurt you, mama? Where's papa?"  

crimsonnobody

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:14 pm
A clone of Kazuma walked up to Hokage-Sama Ryu's home, he was wearing his mask and didn't expect to see anyone at all not even Hokage-Sama. Kazuma saw all the people and stopped hearing Ryu ask Hokage-Sama wher his dead father was, Kazuma then patted his pocket and pulled out a bundle of cookie's he had gotten earlier fo the free bird cafe. Kazuma was going to give them to Ryu after Hokage-Sama told him the truth, if she did, but either way he was going to ask her three things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:54 am
Reiko picked up Ryu in her arms. She tried to smile. "i'm alright ryu, nothing i can't fix up." his eyes traveled her her scar and she added. "except that. you don't need to know who it was Ryu, he ran away, and Drake..." she couldn't finish the sentence.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:57 am
(( Uh I'm fighting Zann at the gates and we are currently in another dimention and I'm in a genjutsu that leaves me frozen and I'm getting slashed up. But don't worry I have a back-up plan. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:05 pm
((want me to come??))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:18 pm
((you wouldn't be able to do anything if you did, the only way out of that demension is for dark to kill zann, or for zann to release it, it's the same for entering.....and perky, we may continue our fight in the near future))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:20 pm
(( He's right and besides you know I can handle my own I've been in numerous fights I've even killed Zeramaru I'm gonna be fine. 3nodding ))  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:22 pm
((ok))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:57 pm
Orion noticed the pause in Reiko's sentence. He couldn't just stand there and watch her struggle like this. He interrupted her, quickly thinking of a lie. A child that young wasn't ready for something that devastating.
"Your papa's on an important mission. A mission so secret that if anyone found out, a lot of people would be hurt."
He said quickly.
"It'll be awhile, but he'll be back. Don't worry about a thing."
He gave a caring smile as he spoke. This was highly unusual for Orion, however, and he hoped Reiko appreciated what he was doing.

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 pm
Kazuma's clone after hearing Orion put the cookies in its pocket again and knocked on the door "Hokage-Sama" do you have a minute he said, he was also wearing his mask. Kazuma shifted his position nervously as he whatched them wondering why Orion would do that he hated people, or at leaste thats how he come off to Kazuma.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:31 pm
Ryu blinked at Orion's answer then smiled. "Ok then, I'll protect mama until papa comes back then."  

crimsonnobody

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:08 pm
Reiko nodded, trying not to cry, it hurt her injured (dead) eye. "im just sad because it will be a long time untill i see him again." She raised up Ryu and sat him on her shoulder. Then she turned to Kazuma's clone. "What do you need, i should be getting back to my office. Ryu, you can come with me, i know that you have wanted to see it."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff